Im white. Im about 5 inches. How am I supposed to compete with this? Why would a girl choose my 5inches over this?

Im white. Im about 5 inches. How am I supposed to compete with this? Why would a girl choose my 5inches over this?

Economic stability and a father for her children

>Im white.
nope
sage

because you're not a nigger

Fuck off with your Zionist propaganda bullshit

Brainwashing these stupid new fags

Easy. Get a job. Women want money/financial security more than anything. More money you have, hotter your bitch can be.

Just don't expect much in the way of substance from her. Then again, you're posting about dick size on the internet, so that shouldn't be an issue for you.

A lot of women dont like big dicks, it really doesn't matter too much how big it is but as long as you know how to use it

Unless your like 3 inches or something then your going to have a hard time

She might not like black dick? I've known girls who have been strictly white only and cringed at black dicks before

Thats true, its surprisingly common

1 you're not a nigger
2 you are employable
3 you're not a nigger
4 AIDS is a nigger disease

ur white

women don't actually care about dick size because them cum from their clit

You're not an ex con.

but the whole reason white guys have better finances is because of systemic racism and discrimination against blacks

that means when finally achieve equality and black men have as much money as white men they'll still have the bigger dick

The smell.

Because she doesn't want to get aids

You don't compete with subhuman garbage. Any girl worth having wouldn't fuck a nigger any more than she would fuck a dog.

Yeah but in the end it is down to preference you dumbass, yes there will be white women fucking black men, but there still will be white women fucking white men in the end.

You guys are honestly worrying about nothing

Femanon here

The penis in your thread doesn't appeal to any of us. It's way too big and it would hurt tremendously.

Honestly, I feel sorry for the guy. I would bet money he gets turned down after a girls sees it more often than a guy with a small penis does.

And white guys fucking black women and Asian women and latinos and middle-eastern. It's dumb as fuck to worry about this. Plenty of women to go around for fucks sake.

Exactly there's billions of women on the planet and not all of them will want to fuck black men

Just be yourself. A girl should like you for who you are, and it might be strange to for a guy to understand it, but women aren't all about a guy's dick. If that fails, you can always just be a cuck.

his dick will never be more erect than it is right now... think about when he's 50.. that thing wont work for shit kek

Ignore the bigoted comments on race. When it comes to one night stands, you can't. Those types of girls have a strong sexual appetite. If you're looking for a long term relationship, then you don't need to worry. It doesn't take a foot long cockle to get a girl off and majority of girls get off on clitoral stimulation.

Tits or gtfo

im black, why do I not have a job or a father?