Remember when Republicans were rioting when Black Person became president?

Remember when Republicans were rioting when Black Person became president?

Me neither

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14zszKEKz-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah but this is righteous anger by people who know better and are better than you. They're exempt.

2/10

lel nice meme

I don't think the anger is because Donald Trump is white, but nice try faggo

It was a quieter riot, with calls for Southern secession & Ted Nugent being angry.

That's not a riot at all.

No they just layed armed seige upon a town over some land that was rightfully the native americans.
Your a
I'm gonna rape you
Then eat your bones.
Have a nice day

>absolutely nothing

Great responses!

youtube.com/watch?v=14zszKEKz-I

>>acting like this isn't someone trying to stage a coup like in Ukraine, Germany, and Hungary

What are you even talking about, young fascist?

Why are people forgetting how a Pro-Trump militia threatened civil war if Trump didn't become president

Like neither of you are innocent so don't act as if you are

Black guy is a trump supporter
Check out his dope New Balance shoes

Vague "threats" by a tiny minority that never came to pass are not the same as mass riots and protests. You do realize there's a different between thought and deed, right?

Bingo.
Proof that the left are he most violent, sexist and racist people in America.

Yes you are right there is a difference but all I am saying is that if Hillary became president you shouldn't act as if you guys wouldn't riot in the streets considering the amount of threats both republicans and democrats were issuing if one side won. Both the republicans and democrats are just as bad as each other.

The only difference is that one side won and the other committed the act whereas it would be the exact same vice versa

Remember when George Soros didn't pay for people to do shit like this? Me neither.

But the right hasn't done that. The left rioted throughout the last 8 years while their own side ran the show.

Yes but you have to admit this was no ordinary election, and considering how much Trump got the right riled up more than in recent years can you really say that your side wouldn't retaliate in some way

Yes. Yes I can.

>I am saying is that if Hillary became president you shouldn't act as if you guys wouldn't riot in the streets

Supposition is cute, but it's no basis for an argument.

Yeah I guess but I suppose that's all I can do in the end. Face it your two party system is fucked and is undemocratic

That's right, in the end all you can do is admit you have no argument whatsoever and then attempt a strawman as though I am somehow talking about or defending the two party system.

I 'Member

and this nigga smiling like it aint shit.
fuck these monkeys

Well considering how Hillary got more votes than Trump and you guys really claim your a democratic society, in a democratic society she would have technically won and be president so yes I can say your system is unfair.

But fine user you can go to sleep knowing you have helped defend a man who's running mate wants to electrically shock gay people in order for them to become straight because I'm sure that will work. Hope you sleep soundly man

I remember there being a few riots, and mother fuckers still act like Obama is going to ruin everything.

>Obama was a great president.

Why doesn't Putin have Soros just killed already. Fuck ill sacrifice myself at this point. Someone needs to take a stand against all this.

And the strawmans continue. When did I defend Trump? All I said was there is a difference between thought and deed. There was literally nothing there that would lead a rational person to believe that statement was in defense of Trump.

Now you're continuing into left field and talking about the electoral college system as though that was somehow part of the original conversation or that I had used it as a point. You're not even deflecting anymore, you're wandering mindlessly away because you have no ground to stand on.

someone shot an anti trump protester the other day; only in leg

still

feelsgoodman

Fair enough, I was never good at arguing with people anyway

Continuation of patriot act, Guantanamo bay still open, more drone warfare in more countries... yeah, he did a good job.

It's true they didn't riot but white republican voters have jobs bro...so point invalid

Trump is the white Al Sharpton, is we elected AL Sharpton instead of a highly qualified opponent, the riots and protests would have been the same. fortunately we elected Obama who is a well educated, and well tempered LEADER, hence no riots

That was evident from the very beginning, my friend.

Could you greentext wtf does So ros have to do with all these I'm extremely curious.

there would have been riots if hillary won too. dont fucking kid yourself. This election was a shitshow either way.

Off with their heads goddamn faggotrioterts!

I've seen this pic numerous times and I just noticed the chair in the air.

I remember your mom, those were pretty dark times

Durrr soros controls dems to push his evil liberal views! Durrrrrrr alex jones told and he smart man

O shid dis nigga serious kek