Hey Sup Forums I've time travelled back to this year from 2029. This is the furthest we can go back...

Hey Sup Forums I've time travelled back to this year from 2029. This is the furthest we can go back, we can't travel beyond the date the machinery first became active (August 2016).

I thought it would be hilarious to browse Sup Forums like I used to years ago, it was always a source of, well, not comfort but shit so retarded it made me feel better.

Now, I'm not a part of NASA or anything but I was struggling to make money so I put my name forward for a "clinical trial". Before you know it, people were at my door making me sign a non disclosure act (irony?).

They said as tempting as it it, not to alter the past and I should remain as hidden as possible. All I have to do is survive for five days and then I go back.

Today is my second day. The first day I did the opposite of what they asked, I just went to where my family lived at the time. My mom has already met the "older version" of her son and I proved it. I've even spoken to my past self and there are no paradoxes and none of us disappeared.

There are things I obviously can't say, but feel free to ask some questions and apologies if I take some time to answer, I still feel like shit after going back.

What is love?

Name?

Ok John Titor, has Half Life 3 been released?

Do you only have the information you know or can you comunicate with the future?
How does de future earth look like after Trump was President?
Where is your timemashine?

Fuck off time nigger, we already got enough crazy shit going down without you shitting all over physics
You can party with the cavemen in Mexico if you want

>Hovering cars?
>Did a new war happen somewhere?
>Who is going to die in 2017 (famous people)?
>Who becomes Nba champions 2017?
>Did a comet hit the earth somewhere and cause destruction?
>How's the economy doing in Europe?
>Some big historical events in the next 12 years? Which one.
>Does OP still suck cock frequently?

Is genmini2 a scam, riddle me that future man.

I can't communicate directly with the future, that's why I have to go back, if I'm not back after the five days they will assume I died. The Earth looks the same as I remember in 2016. I remember Trump becoming president, I turned 25 the day it was announced. On my time line there was a foiled assassination attempt on Trump, but conspiracy theorists said it was staged to make him look better having survived it. I don't have a big machine like in the movies, it's something I have on my person. It's smaller than an iPod.

Can you please tell me some lottery numbers?
Also, do I ever become happy?
Thank you, future user.

Hovering cars? No.

War? There's almost a war with North Korea. Conspiracy theorists claim it was an attempt to control their central banking system, but in the end it was empty threats from the US and North Korea.

2017 deaths? The biggest was Queen Elizabeth II

NBA champions? I have no idea.

Comet? No

Economy? It's like a rollercoaster every five years or so.

Historical events? Manned mission to Mars.

Suck cock? Of course, I'm OP.

Does Sup Forums ever change?

Does China become a world power?

Thanks man, gonna screencap this and hopefully I can post this in 2029, proving that time-travel really exists.

every time you look back at the past, you see it in the lense of an era or a decade (the 60"s were love and peace, the 70's was maladjustment, the 80's gave rise to music, the 90's were known for the utter cynicism and the huge industrialism that came to pass), what era are we in currently?

post a picture of you and your younger self, time stamped
or gtfo

Whew for a moment I was worried I blew my life savings on a pyramid scheme.

Why do you have to go back in 5 days?
How do they know you were here longer than 5 days? Couldnt you go back to the day you came from?
can you take someone back to the future with you?
What is your mission back here? (If you cant give to much details I am sure you can give us some hints)

Sup Forums still exists, as do most of the major sites that were about in 2016. Yahoo! is gone, though (major corruption) and Facebook gets much more big brotherly. Sup Forums ownership changes hands three times between now and my time line.

Is 3D printing still a thing?

Is going to Mars still a thing?

What does Elon Musk nowadays do?

What's the current president's name?

People look back at these times and wish we'd have done something with the younger generation. It was the start of needless feminism and people becoming overly sensitive for no apparent reason. It's seen as weakness and it's almost gone in my time, most world governments actually do something about it.

Is Bill Murray dead ?

do humans become more enlightened in the future in general (hence do you see present people as highly superficial and dull in comparison), and how does the future deal with everything being automated, is just a large percentage of the humans just beggars in the street or is there a good balanced integration where people no longer need to work and the government supplies them with what they need?

I don't know.

I have no control over it.

No.

Survive and make it back.

Yes

Yes we go to Mars

Who?

Mitt Romney

Still going strong and still fucking acting

Everything is almost the same as now. People are still assholes.

Name 2028s hit movie of the year and tell us the story?

What's the music like in the 2020s?

Explain one scientific discovery and how it works, something that isn't around right now?

You're on...

This is bs. We got data transfer in 2026, but physical transfer wasn't until 2083

Is there anything in particular about this era, which we should try to appreciate?

>mittens is president in 2029

dude, if you're gonna do this, at least keep it believable.

I don't really watch movies, but they remade The Hunger Games and there's a Goonies 2 (it has the original cast starring, they ruin it)

Music is autotuned to fuck just like now. Justin Bieber is extremely popular unfortunately. I remember him being a squeeky little anal wart.

Scientific discovery? Time travel, I've done it.

Wrong.

If you think b in 2016 is/was hilarious, why don't you just kys?

most important question here ignored

Show me where I said Sup Forums was hilarious. kys.

Believe it or not, he is.

No. This era is shit.

No it hasn't.

then why didn't the motherfucker link the post? What am I supposed to do, READ the whole fucking thread to see if he just forgot the link somewhere?

OP here. This is how my time travel machine works. When the quantum field is created, what happens is you post in this thread or your mother will die in her sleep tonight - no immunites. That allows you to go to any time of your choice.

are there memes in the future?

Members of the cast of Goonies died?

How does time travel work?

Explain what a Lucifer is?
Tell me what Project Beanbag is?
Who is Leprosy? What nation are they associated with?

Thanks in advance.

Are there still
> Niggers
> Ponyfags
> Feminists
> Furries
> Fags that pretend time travel is a thing on Sup Forums

Are there any new countries?

>Time travel works by
>Quantum field generated
>Energy gets to 23.1 + 64.9 jW
>Post in thread of your mother dies tonight - no immunities
>The quantum of solice then allows
>TIME TRAVEL

That picture....why????

I'm not OP nor do I know him but I can answer your last question....yes OP sucks cock very frequently...approximately 3-4 times a day and he swallows

There's Furtopia... what you now call Wisconsin.
During the civil war, Trumpists were defeated and it became an independent state... then became a Canadian protectorate.

Furries live there... faggotry is compulsory... but on the good side slavery is legal again.

Trips=true

Are quantum computers allready a thing or do you use the same shitty tecnology as nowdays?
Or do you have other incradible tecnologys? (Beside time travel)
Can you give us anything to prove you true to the real world asap?

>says is from the future
>doesnt know who elon musk is

What is so hart to survive in our time?

It's funny how every time traveler comes to Sup Forums

Fucking had to pull this bullshit didn't you...no immunities but that doesn't mean I can't reflect this back on you

What 5 stocks should I buy and when should I sell them?

how is time travel possible (theoretically)? (could you explain better than microwaving a banana backwards, with the microwave door open)

how does the future deal with everything being automated, is just a large percentage of the humans just beggars in the street or is there a good balanced integration where people no longer need to work and the government supplies them with what they need?

> When is the year Linux replace desktop environment?

> What game is the world of warcraft killer?

> Is incest ever legalised in the West?

> Does pedofilia ever get something similar towards the gaymovements standing today?

This.

Pokemon Go will have pvp? :v

k

haha only way to do it is def banana

>There's Furtopia... what you now call Wisconsin.
>mfw when im in wisconsin