What are your thoughts on the Big Bang Theory?

What are your thoughts on the Big Bang Theory?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rtHv2d8-PE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I did like most of it through the first two seasons, but it's been downhill even since.

The writers still do understand their characters somewhat, Sheldon still "makes sense" for the kind of person he is. But it played out the tropes too hard instead of poking fun at them. It goes for that cheap crass humor too much that makes you cringe.

Also, Amy was supposed to be a counterpart to Sheldon. Instead she became this mousy bizarre pervert. Not to mention they ran Raj's gag too far, and now he's just annoyingly pathetic with women. Howard is ok I suppose, though Bernadette is domineering, at least it hasn't reached the absurd level of Debra from Everybody Loves Raymond.

Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Fuck off

I like it. Watching it right now. It is pretty funny particular for a sitcom.

Fuck off

the science bullshitting pisses me right off

if youre gonna bs at least put some effort into it

This. I think I liked it up to about season 5 but it's been going downhill as you say and this season has been shit.

Something I liked was that they were introducing new main characters really late. Unlike other shows where it's the same main cast the whole time this show could introduce Bernadette several years later then have entire episodes focused on her. I had hoped they were doing the same with Lucy (the bug eyed girl Raj was with) but it seems they want to keep Raj as the character with no set partner so they can shuffle different guest actress's around.

Nice meme faggot

i only watch for pic related

I kind of like it. It's not great, but it's decent. Jew Boy's wife has awesome tits.

it actually used to be better thought out earlier on in the show. the early seasons scene where sheldon goes off on tapioca pudding, everything is accurate. that formula sheldon told leonard about his relationships was actually accurate. (the one with 27 and n or something). if you used n with 1 being the korean, 2 being leslie, and 3 being the date with penny.... the relationship durations from the formula actually work out correctly.

It's comfy but in a white noise sort of way. It's in no way intellectual. Jim parsons in the first four seasons is one of the great sitcom actors. Very shallow. Melissa rauch is hot as fuck and kayley cuoco goes all out showing tits and plenty of feet fan service. Blossom is useless.

Jewbies, jewbies, baby user want milky!

Not even I am this autistic, and I frequently argue over semantics on Sup Forums.

Mommy memers are worse than cuck memers

>outing yourself as Sup Forums
Embarrassing

alright

I'll never be as embarrassed as I was reading this

You should be

Why the fuck isn't this shit show cancelled already?!

Should be embarrassed having read that? I am.

The ratings and ad revenue outweight the anger of Sup Forums.

/thread /fucking rekt /told /knights of the told republic

I don't know why you're memeing, it's completely true. Nobody cares if we hate it.

considering the shit it gets for being the factors of the 'le nerdy' crowd, its humour and plot developments are really traditional sitcom. theres no agenda pushing at all really.

youtube.com/watch?v=rtHv2d8-PE0

It started out mildy funny and only has gotten worse.

Bazinga[\spoiler]

I was always shit. Don't kid yourselves.

Sounds like Sup Forums.

okay

Let's just present the facts to each other

I've seen some episodes with friends (I'm talking about season 8-9).

It's unbelievably bad. I mean it. It's literally worse than any fanfiction you can find out there, it's just plain fucking retarded.

I guess their target audience is so wide that they really have to cater to the dumbest people worldwide.

H8 u