30 and single

>30 and single

How fucked am I Sup Forums? Will I ever be able to start a family?

not without changing something. What is your worst quality, according to you?

>same here
considering an hero

OP, why do you want to start a family?

You might need to tell us more OP. Why are you single?
>fat?
>lazy?
>unemployed?

>Not attractive
>Can't keep people from treating me as a doormat
>Raised by single mother

I'm basically fucked am I?

I guess?
>213 lbs
>Workout, can bench 230 and run a mile in 6 min
>Have a job that keeps me working all the time but make good monies

My mom says I have good qualities but I'm not a catch

You need to target the lowest group of females, older than you and not attractive. Have you tried dating websites?

Me too. I've tried the parenting thing but found out I wasn't the father. Not too bothered about trying that again any time soon.

I know a guy that didn't settle down until he was 42, so I'm not really worried. It'll happen when it happens

I have lonely my whole life but not depressed. I used to be sexually active before I got an STD. Now I'm older, more mature, and I want to settle down but not sure how to go about it. Never knew my dad so I don't want to be like that I guess

only OKC. 18 months I sent out 53 messages to women with 95% or higher match with no replies so I ditch it

op here

I'm lazy as fuck, I'm so bored with life I am not interested in anybody or anything, I fap every freaking day with less and less pleasure

Fix the things you can fix OP.
>Not attractive? Work out, loose some fat and gain some muscle. It will help.
>Figure out why you let people treat you that way. First, learn to say no. Step one.
>Does this matter? You can't do anything about it.
>

>found out I wasn't the father
That's my nightmare. But I feel ya tho

Depends on if virgin or not

>First, learn to say no. Step one
should i get a shrink you think? Company has good insurance so I can afford one

1.Have you always been single?
2.Do you have a decent paying Job?
3.Are you fuck ugly?
4.Do you have medical problems?
5.Any physical problems?
6.Autism?

If you're good on all of these than you're basically just a dumbfuck who isn't trying.

negative. I got an STD four years ago, freaked out and haven't had the confidence to go out and date. Also got really busy with school and work

you can have mine, but it will cost you half your shit and the oportunity to fight for the other half in court at your expense

tinder faggot

OKC is shite. I never got anywhere with it, try POF instead, I've had better luck on there

those feels...

Yes, there are tonnes of desperate women who have postponed having kids into their 30s, and are just realizing now that their time is running out. You could easily get a hot girl way out of your league with a good job and high education if you play your cards right. I'd suggest moving to a city to meet them though, they seem to live in them.

No idea, never been to a shrink.

Learning to say no is the base for standing up for yourself. Then work on your own opinions on stuff. Look up how to form arguments to back it up.

Confidence is key to everything here in life, and you need to build it up. Most people are to occupied thinking about them self, so when you say no to something and have opinions, you automatically come out as more confident.