Rekt

Rekt

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3320342/A-heated-press-conference-horrifying-moment-Mongolian-union-boss-sets-FIRE-protest.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

whhhyy

Never stop bumping

how

had nightmares of this ^

I had nightmares after seeing the Mexican cartel violently mutilate someone.

Lit himself on fire out of protest

Looks like he changed his mind at the last minute when he realized how painful it would be

Trying to figure out what happened here. Nurse tried to light a chemo patient on fire?

probably some bum alcoholic canada/greenland nature preservational activists

FACK i wish i could see through that smoke so bad.

would smell/10

Fake

WAS GETTING THAT MASK PERMANENTLY MELTED TO HIS FACE PART OF THE PLAN

What makes you say that? These guys are slaughtering people in the most gruesome ways all day. It would make absolutely NO sense to fake this with dolls/blood/graphics, or however you think they altered it...

this is the most graphic shit ive ever seen. and i seen some shit.

isis is taking high def videos of their executions in hopes that aggressive faggots like us will be inspired by it

you probably haven't seen the isis videos that show how they shoot guys in the head with shotguns, making them explode n shit

>probably

oh right, cause those are rare in rekt threads.

..... give me a break

holy shit

Fuck, you got me.

nigger

I had dreams of south america genocide

backstory?

she is ok?

Mongolia

>backstory?
>Mongolia

and where it happened?

He just means this is more realistic than that, but you question this videos authenticity.. all these isis videos are real man, guaranteed, these fools are going all out with HD and production value

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3320342/A-heated-press-conference-horrifying-moment-Mongolian-union-boss-sets-FIRE-protest.html

thank u user

thanks! this is now a gentle sauce thread

kys

"heated", hehe

kekd

>dat jiggle.