Has anyone ever seen this racist black face Christmas thing in the Netherlands? jesus christ...

has anyone ever seen this racist black face Christmas thing in the Netherlands? jesus christ, talk about being culturally insensitive.

how is this not illegal in a place like europe? what are people of color supposed to tell their children when they see shit like this?
>inb4 trumptards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7zLuGwQyLyE
youtube.com/watch?v=hPfg20k5TE8
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Geraas
youtube.com/watch?v=Ul0boh9OtOM
politiek.tpo.nl/2016/10/24/pvda-verkiezingsprogramma-grootste-probleem-nederland-is-racisme-en-discriminatie/
joop.nl/opinies/grootste-probleem-nederland-racisme-is-ontkenning
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I guarentee that not a single person of color has ever been harmed as a result of this local custom.

how is having a face blackened from working in a coal mine racist?

So africans are allowed to make soup out of albinos, but a few crazy dutch bastards arent allowed to blackface?

oh yea?

belgian fucktard here
it's not for christman, it's for Sinterklaas (don't know english name)
and it has been a tradition for over 200 years, the faces are black because they go down the chimney.

Yea? Are you implying that the picture you posted shows any minorities being harmed?

>being a crybaby
>harmed
pick one

not physically but emotionally

>Sinterklaas (don't know english name)
literally Saint Klaus
but is is a common shortening of Saint Nicholas

People don't have a right not to be offended.

>my feelings are hurt

This sums up most leftist complaints about violence and harassment.

The day the minority get to say what is best is the day democracy dies... (stay off of dutch traditions...)

opkankeren minderwaardige roetkikker

DAT GUY in the background, fucking kek

so you are defending a person who puts on black face and parades it around in front of minority children in 2016?

>"people shouldn't do what they want because it huwts my feewings" *holds breath*

yep
free speech motherfucker

again
the black face is not representing the person as having black skin
it is representing that their skin is covered in soot and ash
it has nothing to do with any minority
unless you count chimney sweeps as a minority

yes and he also gives the kids sweets and presents.

I really dont see what is wrong with it. If he was being a bad guy and stuff, okay, but he is doing nothing but good.

Asshole swartpiet or "black peter" is the santa claus helper that goes down the chemmey to deliver the presentes. He gets "black" because of the soot and dirt. So he is as "blackface" as a coal miner.

i like how leftists can be offended by literally anything

>implying you're being legit retarded and this isn't just bait
just cut your dick off, faggots like you shouldn't be allowed to reproduce (that means to make children in case you didn't know)

The UN has already told them to introduce "multiple color pete's", to eliminate the caricature of "black pete", because according to them it was racist. I'm from holland myself, and we consider this just a children's endeavor.

They arent africans, fagit. They are black from coal in chimneys

The most important aspect of free speech is the right to offend and be offended.

PPL of color should not be in my country.
Their inbred dominant genetics will genocide us.

You realise that that "Blackface" actually was created to get over the racism excisting in the netherlands, since we used to be like to #1 country in slavery, alot of children & adults were very racist, so we used the character "Zwarte piet" to show people black people are awesome, cause he brenge Candy and gifts and shit, and now we're a extremely accepting country, so protesting Sinterklaas pretty much means you're supporting racism.

>>soup out of albinos
Kek

They look africans to me

This

>people thinking Sinterklaas is racist
this generation is just a bunch of oversensitive sjw

so anyone that has blackened skin for any reason is an African in your mind
that sounds pretty fucking racist

:c

Hello Dave!

oh god

yay incognito nigger thread

belgian guy here. Most black here don't care. The outrage is spilling over from the Netherland PC cucks

IMO if you really want to adres racism, look at discrimination at the workplace and other proactive ways.

It is much funnier that even 17million people are forced to listen to less then a few thousand people that are against it. The majority of the black community in the netherlands even accept this tradition and dont want it to change and love this and even the children.

Fun fact: in suriname our old colony with a black majority even celebrate this tradition

Perfectly Acceptable

youtube.com/watch?v=7zLuGwQyLyE

Catholics are skewed by mexicans.

Just about all mexicans are catholic

Like the kids even give a fuck about the "black" guys.
They just want candy and toys.
Doesn't matter if he is is black or not, it's the adults who say "muh tradition".

then why is it completely black and not black striped or whatever? Since when do you become a full blown nigger with big gold earrings, bright red lipstick and frizzy hair?

>please Wilders, deport all niggers and shitskins so that we can have Sinterklaas again.

There fixed that for you.

>be belgian fag
was walking in city centre
i pass by phone shop/telecom provider
nigger dressed as zwarte piet talks to me: "hey , can i give you a folder about this fucking product?"
response: "n .. no t ..thank you"

still laughing

Try tell a negroid that abbos are not african nor negroid.

search for "zwarte piet"

youtube.com/watch?v=hPfg20k5TE8

A humorous story on the subject. It explains it pretty well.

Allemaal opkankeren zwarte piet is zwart. Iedereen die hiertegen protesteert moet onder de bus en daarna in de bus en hop zo naar auschwietz aus wiedersehen domme volksverraders.

this isnt fucking blackface

this looks even worse than the real swarte piet

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Geraas

omg thats fucking terrible! but it does make me kek

JUST DO IT.

De zwarte Piet

So these German faggots are both racist and actively trying to destroy the environment? That's even more racist.

He looks like the aliens in "This Island Earth"

>culturally insensitive
>but fuck the Dutch culture though

Typical shit skin logic:

>Every culture should be celebrated except European culture
>No culture should be criticized except European culture

TBH I can't think of anyone less offensive than the Dutch. If iyou're that much of a fucking cry baby, you're welcome to go back to Africa at any time and live in the utopia that is sub-Saharan society. Cause, you know, nothing offensive ever happens there. Or if you're gonna stay in our countries you can learn to ignore it like a rational and civilized human being.

nothing, this tradition has nothing to do with you, if youre not Dutch

Everybody looks fine to me.

>KANKER

Just mcfuckin kill yourself. I know it's bait, but fucking come on man.

you've misplaced your safespace, newfag

i'm fine with it. I'm not pretending as if zwarte piet is black because of soot. He's black because he's a nigger. belgiumbro here

true, so the lips and earrings got scrapped, now what?

Multiculturalism, destroying culture.

The racist people are the ones calling this racist. Im dutch, I never saw any racism in this as a kid. Every kid wanted to be black piet. Kids get there black piet diploma by participating in games. Kids love black piet because he gives candy and delivers presents. The whole santa claus christmas shit is made up by coca cola and based on this dutch tradition. People seeing this shit as racism see skin color as a difference. I dont give a flying fuck about skin color.

Stfu racist bitch.

The problem with this bait is that Nedercucks will really go
>hmm that really makes you think
>I'm a /zwarte Piet is racisme/ now

Niggaclawz

Actually, this is a heavily discussed thing in our country at the moment, tons of protest.
But it is taken entirely out of context!
It isn't meant to be blackface, these people are called "Zwarte piet" Or "Black pete" in english.
And they are black because they go through chimneys to give children presents.

>German faggots
Its not even in germany you fuck

Mense die ni wille da zwarte piet zwart is zijn zieke rasiste want die will de zwarte mense hun werk afpakke want ze wille zelf zwart piet spelen

and how does coal dust give them african-american hair?

That, in fact, is a Dutch politician, kind of the Dutch Trump.

dubs of truth

Links heeft dit soort (((racisme))) nodig omdat ze anders niet meer relevant zijn voor buitenlanders. Deze buitenlanders hebben in de jaren zeventig en tachtig staatsburgerschap gekregen omdat onze PvdA-vrinden werkelijk geloofden dat ze op die manier bijdroegen aan een betere wereld. Echter na alle vernederingen, overlast en kosten waar de oorspronkelijke Nederlanders mee werden opgezadeld verloren de linkse politieke partijen terrein aan eerst de centrale partijen (CDA), toen de min of meer rechse partijen (VVD) en nu aan de collectief-rechtse parij PVV. Dus als ze nu heel hard roepen dat racisme bestaat en PvdA, GL en D666 de enige fatsoenlijke partijen zijn kunnen ze op die manier de allochtoon en de Nederlandse Gutmensch die volledig ontkoppeld is van de multiculturele samenleving is maar wel tranen in zijn ogen krijgt van Frank Kanker Boeijen youtube.com/watch?v=Ul0boh9OtOM

>liedje over racistische moord bleek geen racistische moord maar een psychiatrische patient

Zie ook:
politiek.tpo.nl/2016/10/24/pvda-verkiezingsprogramma-grootste-probleem-nederland-is-racisme-en-discriminatie/

it's the helmet they use in netherlands while cleaning chimneys. they use afro wigs... crazy traditions. Also, people have had chimneys since the middle ages

Ter aanvulling, er zijn mensen die werkelijk geloven dat Nederland inherent racistisch is:
joop.nl/opinies/grootste-probleem-nederland-racisme-is-ontkenning

Dutchland, whatever. Stupid Nazis should make up their minds what they want to be called, and stick with it.

Ich verstehe nur Bahnhof.

You know that the Netherlands isnt Germany?

>German

Did you just say nigger while complaining about what you call a racist tradition?

>Troll detected

KankerKankerKankerKankerKankerKankerKankerKankerKankerKankerKanker

not our problem you don't know it's called the netherlands.

fucking moron.

exaggerating is also a job

What do you mean it's true? That's it's actually a depiction of a black guy? So by removing the lips and earrings, he's not a black guy anymore?

1. Netherlands isnt Germany, and Germany isnt nazi's.
2. We made up our mind in 1568.
3. We want to be called Dutch, and Nederlands would be best, but we understand English-speakers are retarded, so Dutch is fine.
4. We have sticked with this for over 400 years now you braindead bastard.

KANKEROMA

Racism is nearly observing the differences between people who lived in isolation for a long period of time and evolved unique traits and characteristics

Now one thing about the European and Asian blood tho, because Europeans and Asians have more population groups (family trees) and much shorter / younger family trees the African and arab genetics are more dominate

The media is using the term genetic diversity for a old population group who lived in isolation for a long time. This is where the misconception of African Negroids being more genetic diverse comes from aswell (the African family trees(main ethnic African groups) are bigger and have longer branches but the rest of the world Asians and Europeans have more family trees

Because of this long isolation these genetic groups(trees) gained genetic dominant genes true interbreeding and strengthening genetics by keeping a selecting the same set of genetics over and over again generation after generation

All other so called junk DNA, that causes the unique mutations needed for evolution and diversity decay with every copy reducing mutations within the population group

This is the cause of "regression" to the average mean denominator.

Now you call some one a racist , but by being a racist you are preventing regression to the mean avg and in fact protecting diversity and the unique specialized traits of humans that would simply disappear by gene mixture coming from outside the group that developed these unique advanced traits and ability's, resulting in regression to the mean avg and loss of this trait/ability

Not having the diverse groups isolated from each other, developing and evolving unique traits and abilities does not allow the population groups to adept to disease etc and survive bottleneck events

We need to protect this diversity and ensure the survival of the genetic uniqueness of these groups and not have them regress to the avg norm which is void of ability and specialization of genes