Confession time

Confession time
reveal your deep, dark secrets

Whenever my boyfriend is sleeping I shine a red laser pointer into each of his eyes for a few minutes. He is slowly losing his vision. My goal is to get him completely dependent on me.

I hope you kill yourself

this is great

I post ads on Craigslist luring guys to fuck my "18yr old boipussy". Then we go to some shitty motel or backwoods area when they pull their pants down I rob them.

>My goal is to get him completely dependent on me.
there are probably better ways to doing that then blinding him.

Maybe try not being a shitty girlfriend first.

holy shit bump

just shine in his eye with your smartphone led. it will be quicker

that laserpointer is a fuckig 5mW

you clever bastard

OUTSTANDING

How the hell doesnt shining the laser and forcefully opening his eye wake him up?

I slip sleep pills into his water

Shut your lying, attention whore ass up.

He would wake up if you did that.

Evil bastard

i'm slowly killing my wife by pouring anti-freeze into her drinks.

Too soon

Kys asshole

My GF keeps waking me with her annoying Lazer pointer so im slowly making her womb barren by slipping small amounts of bleach in her drinks.

Sleep pills help you sleep, they don't keep you asleep as if you were undergoing surgery you lying cunt.

Light makes you become wide awake. I don't believe.

Question,

Now that cheap powerful ir lasers are diy $100

How long before people are blinding each other for revenge etc with no way of detecting them?

sleep pills barely work and after a few nights you build a tolerance

I am liberal, but I secretly hope for Islam to be eradicated.

This is a new breed of newfag, eating the bait WHITOUT EVEN FUCKING TITS OR GTFO

Buy a real laser douche of bag

Oh man, If I lost my eye sight, I'd prob end up leaving my gf.

She is decent to look at and to listen to, if you only got one or the other...Errr.....Yeah.

>Confession time
I'm a lying internet cunt

Finally someone pointed it out

Sup Forums is slowly dying it seems. Fucks sake

Calm down, edgelord. I am the liberal, I know the bait but tried to make a serious thread out of this thing.

nice copypasta. You changed the sexes too! Fun ;P

come on, you can't just stop there... more info!
how often does he complain about his vision?
does he say that his vision is getting worse?
how do u know it's working?
why/how'd u think of this?
what if he wakes up?
when will you stop?

>cunt
>female

I'm doing similar to my husband. I feed him phytoestrogens, so he is developing breasts feminized features. No one knows, but he has already noticed changes. I keep telling him, he's fine, although he's right, I do notice he's breasts growing and body fat distribution getting more feminine.

...and there is nothing he can do about it ):-)

Not in Britain

My confession is I think about my neighbor's 12 year-old daughter's bare feet when i jack off

My confession is that I don't give a shit whether or not female posters show tits and people who endlessly bitch about "the rules" are fucking pathetic.

STOP TAKING THE BAIT U FUCKING FAGGOT

the entire of random is bait
>slowly dying
it was dead years ago

what i mean is op is obiously not a real woman, its a 40 something kv with nothing other than his waifu keeping him from being an hero

Neurons Nucked the Nigger

All the cunt that were shilling for Hillary are now flooding in because they have nothing better to do and tumblr sucks.

>Sup Forums is slowly dying it seems. Fucks sake

You know what though? It makes sense that memes and copypastas have a lifespan. I came to this thread to post about this being a copypasta but your post made me think. Why not welcome new Sup Forumsrothers? They're going to come whether we like it or not, and obviously they're not going to know all of the memes. It's up to us to keep the memes alive, or let them die out. It is frustrating to see such an old thing being reacted to sincerely, but you can't blame em, they're just new.

What do you think, oldfags?

you make a good point my friend

no. fuck off and stop samefagging

I think there is too much emphasis on who is "old" and who is "new" on this site.

Just shut the fuck up about it. Who cares.

how much?

whats bait

nope. stop being cancer

Tell that to this guy

fuck you

Laser pointers are my fetish

mine too bbe

Wil ubbe my friend oldpai?

OP has not precised his gender, it could really possibly be a guy... After all, OP is a faggot..

shit what?

>will you be my friend, oldfag

fuck off newfag if you can't understand this

kek

I've been married to one year to the absolute love of my life, and we have a 6 month old baby together. Only thing is I'm about 90% certain it's not his baby. I know it's terrible, but I tried to tell him about the pregnancy, and it might not be his. As soon as I said, "I'm pregnant." He broke into tears about how happy he was to be become a Dad. And, I couldn't bear break his heart to let him know it wasn't his.

I regularly had sex with a guy from my gym. He's such a "bro." Not a guy I'd want to be with the rest of my life, but I enjoyed the sex. He would make a horrible Dad. This is a deep dark secret no one knows about. But, this is the best thing for me family, and I'm going to have to take it to my grave.

Cunt. I hope you feel agonizing guilt every remaining second of your life.

why do you assume gender.. its 2016

if you had this kind of life, then why would you be using Sup Forums?

Kill yourself. Just kidding, you need to come forward and let your husband take a paternity test. If you're not willing to do this, kill yourself.

o shet my bad,
Sure i'll be your friend

Is the guy you fucked behind your husbands back black?

this

this is a vital question

tits

It hurts when so much when I think about it. I try to repress it mostly. In the end I just know keeping our family unit together is the best thing for us. I was literally in tears typing this up.

not everyone here is 12

It takes so much strength for me to stay strong. It would kill him to know his son isn't his. We named him after his dad. Not the exact same name, but a name similar.

I'm not gay. Was drunk. But once when I was 12, I gave my dad's ex gfs son who was 14 a blow job.

I try not to remember that... 26 now...

Another one if I would rape a woman if I knew I could get away with it. But only a girl that was really worth it. I probably never will do this but I would if I knew 100% I wouldn't get caught but I think many guys would under those circumstances.

The baby is going to be black and he is gunna kill himself over it, good work user

There's a special place in hell for whores like you. JK again, you're already living in it. Come on girl, you need to tell him. It may destroy your marriage but your conscience will be clear.

Best case scenario, you two stay together and make your bull start paying child support.

Green laserpointer would be more effective.

if this and you are real, then you should tell him the truth but you have to give a disclamer like "i know this is fucked up, but..." or something along those lines

No. White guy. About 6 feet tall. Muscle guy. I had to switch gyms, because he would always end up flirting with me even after the baby, and I'd end up in his car making out with him again. We only had sex once after my husband, and I's son was born, and that time I made sure to use a condom.

Tits or GTFO.

Just butt slut it

It could be a faggot with man boobs, ever think of that?

But also you're too new, this is bait copypasta.

Baby is already born.
Can't do it. Like you guys don't know my husband. He's been through a lot. And, emotionally this would destroy him. I can't do that to him. Like his has really turned his depression around. Watching him sit, and play League of legends with our son in his lap he's always so happy. I can't take that from him.

tits or gtfo

Ive done terrible terrible horrible things That i repress

You're selling him a lie. It's false happiness. You think you're doing it for him but really you're a coward doing it for you.

Bet you're the kind of person who uses his feelings as an excuse for your worry about him leaving you and taking care of the kid yourself. You don't have to lie online about how you truly feel about it. It's really about you.

Like others have said... if this is real....

I have a strong feeling your husband may find out..

Maybe not anytime soon. Dude from gym could get pissed and meet people know you cheated.

Your husband may start to wonder why your son looks so different..

then you could keep it secret, be the only person who knows and just pretend its an adopted child

>neckbeard dreaming

Call me a coward. I've been with this man since college. I've been there through deep depression after his mom died of cancer. I may be doing this for me, but he's the biggest reason why I have to keep this secret.
If he does I'll deal with it when it happens. But, this guy is not going to be pissed at me. He's a young weightlifter that's single. He's super shallow. He does not want a kid.

Cheating is ok
Growing a baby in a liar house not

Well that's unfortunate. I understand your situation. My gf doesn't give me enough sex. I could break up with her and have all the sex I want, or I could go behind her back, and continue being a wonderful bf to her and save our relationship.

But a man cheating on a woman, and a women literally cucking her husband and tricking him into spending his life's savings and all his time with a kid that isn't his aren't the same thing. Your sin is a million times worse. And I don't actually cheat on my gf, I just could rationalize it that way.

I'm sexually attracted to my mother? I fapped to the idea of sucking her tits.

Wow you're stupid. You keep bringing up how much you've helped him through his rough life, while saying you cheated on him multiple times. You cheating on him shows that that you're bored with him and the love has died out. Cheaters will always cheat again and you'll sleep with the gym guy again and nothing you just said now about feeling bad will hold any weight

Well you did it as a baby and being a baby kicks ass so I can't blame you.

Tits or get the fuck out.

A 1mw laser pointer through closed eyes ain't gonna do shit. But I wouldn't expect someone like you to know that.

My biggest sexual fantasy is sitting in her lap while wearing a diaper and sucking her tits while she massages the crotch area of the diaper while I hold back a poop but ultimately poop in the diaper.

Jesus christ id divorce you on the spot for cheating wtf is wrong with you

this

I think it's going to take a team of therapists to understand wtf you just posted

Dude, take it from me, therapy kicks ass. Try to imagine how crazy I was before I started.