Who would win in a street fight?

who would win in a street fight?

>putin or trudeau?

Other urls found in this thread:

thewhig.com/2013/04/27/liberals-say-justin-trudeau-attack-ads-break-election-laws
straight.com/blogra/402951/watch-anti-harper-ad-cbc-refuses-air
youtube.com/watch?v=go7nf6xwfyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

putin, that little cuck trudeau can't do shit

putin by judo throw to the concrete

Hey don't underestimate trudeau. I'll just say this, you don't get to be the ruler of Canada by being a nice guy

Putin was in the kgb tho?

putin is like 5'7", max. little fucking manlet would get destroyed.

No you become the ruler of Canada by running the same campaign as Hilary Clinton because our provinces here are stacked east vs west. Conservative vs Liberal.

Putin is a fucking bear, Trudeau is a cuck

Yea cuz low center of gravity is a bad thing lol being tall is never good for a street fight. A boxing match yes

Putin would break the leaf with his KGB moves

Trudeau would win because putin would kill him

Putin. He's ex kgb and an accomplished martial artist. Ser Justin is a soft pussy who is incapable of masculinity.

Trudeau might be a boxer, but Putin is a former KGB agent, I am sure he is way more prepared.

Putin beats faggot Justin Trudeau like a child. No question.

Trudeau : 1m88 ( 6 feet 2) 44yo

Putin : 1m70 ( 5 feet 7) 64yo

Putin might be better at fighting but he's WAY older, and shorter/lighter

Explain how Trudeau would win if he were murdered by Putin

Totally..totes..cool cool cool

Hey can you show me one of the attack ads he ran?

It's a reference to something dumb Trudeau said.

I'm 6 ft :)

hey, it's putin fighting children. i'm glad they could find someone in his weight class

>kgb v sjw
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

But why would Trudeau want to win?? If you beat your enemy he wins!!

Becuaes the leaf cuck said "if you kill your enemies they win"

Sure man there's lots.
thewhig.com/2013/04/27/liberals-say-justin-trudeau-attack-ads-break-election-laws
straight.com/blogra/402951/watch-anti-harper-ad-cbc-refuses-air
www.cbc.ca ( search stephen harper)

Substitute teacher vs. KGB operative. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Yes

Kek

lmao all these brainwashed Putin fags

that ''putin is badass'' propaganda really made it's mark on Sup Forums

Trudeau is almost 200 lbs and 6 feet tall. Putin is a manlet and like 150 lbs at best. Do you faggots not know why there's weight divisions in boxing?

I wouldnt be surprised if Putin has actually killed people. He'd be pretty fucking hard to keep down and Trudeau just doesnt have the balls to do it.

Here's a picture of Putin fighting someone his size. Trudeau would have to cheat by being larger and stronger than Putin to even have a chance!

putin is an old man. i wouldn't be suprised if putin broke his hip as he tried to step to trudeau

He's 64. You really think there arent guys in their 60's who couldnt whoop guys half their age?

All the size in the world won't save you from a superior and more vicious fighter. Putin is ex kgb. Trudeau is a tall pinko pansy.

That first link is about a anti-trudeau ad created by the cpc

And the second one, I remember that hitting the news. IIRC that was all about the impending shitty treatment of the CBC by the CPC. It wasn't a Liberal party ad, it was a lobby group for the cbc.

You should fact check your opinion.

Bow to you superior

>won't save you from a superior and more vicious fighter.

Meaning Trudeau would win right? Self defense doesn't beat actual fighting skills. Trudeau was a boxer.

is 6ft2 and when he fought against brazeau he was 180lb

youtube.com/watch?v=go7nf6xwfyA

>who would win in a street fight?
Putin, that KGB training never leaves, you entirely even if theres a 20 year difference between putin and trudeau

You born in Canada? Did you watch the debate? Did you watch the news? are you joking? Conservatives used ads , Justin used media , interviews and debates to attack harper. You would know this if you're Canadian.

You think boxers have superior fighting skills to a trained killer? This isnt a boxing match, it's a straight up fight.

putin uses sambo and if you didnt see khabib nurmagomedov last night on ufc you can see how op it really is.
he is 24/0

I said
>Hey can you show me one of the attack ads he ran?
>attack ads
>ads

You said
>Conservatives used ads , Justin used media , interviews and debates to attack harper.
>Conservatives used ads

In other words, you agree with me that Trudeau didn't rely on attack ads to win the election.

Putin is 140 cm tall.
Trudeau sits down to piss.

It would humiliating to watch these two "fight." But Vlad would wipe his arse with Trudeau.

Putin have black belt, he would destroy that nab

Am i supposed to know who the guy on the right is?

>Implying weeb-fu fighting styles stand a chance against boxing

mohamed ali lose against weeb fu fighting styles, same butter man he tried mma

>weeb-fu fighting styles
if thats all he learned at the KGB...which i doubt