Sup Forums everyone in my house just is having a massive coughing fit...

Sup Forums everyone in my house just is having a massive coughing fit, there's nothing burning or anything any explanations? Could it be carbon monoxide?

It's zyklon b

insecticide

Nerve gaz

You're probably fucking sick, or it's dust from the furnace kicking on.

Heil those Quads

It's dust you idiot. Clean your fucking house.

Any mould around the house?

pediculosis

Mold

No, it cannot be carbon monoxide.

no kikes in my house only a student renting a room
not dust the house was just cleaned yesterday, it's unlikely that we all got sick and started coughing at once and we don't use a furnace
the house is kept clean

sounds like a side effect of dank memes.

I actually had carbon monoxide poisoning. You won't cough. You'll faint, get dizzy, sleep 12+hours a day. But you won't cough.
You probably just live in a filthy hovel.

All i can say is that it is 911 gas which makes you cough

my house is very clean

This. Got my niece sick until we found it and got it sorted. Get a professional opinion on it.

Thanks Trump

doesn't carbon monoxide kill you like, really fast? It's carbon dioxide which would make you sleepy and so.

Doesn't matter how clean your house is, you can have mold in the ceiling or in your walls. It will still affect you.

Cuprum and its compounds is a powerful poison.

mustard gas

>it's unlikely that we all got sick and started coughing at once
No it isn't. It's incredibly likely because you all live together and probably came in contact with the same person, or somebody sick served you all food they touched after wiping their nose with their hands. Did you all go out to eat together recently?

I just doubt it man, there's 2 dehumidifiers in the house one in the kitchen/dining room and one in the attic (my room), we all started coughing simultaneously so I'm not sure

First symptoms of a vx agent.

as in were all completely normal and then a coughing fit suddenly starts. unlikely

Depends on your size and the concentration.
I'm a big guy and I was 16-17 at the time so I was ok, just really dizzy and sleepy for half a year.
My friends staying the night would always get violently ill but we had no idea why.
Also that shit killed my dog.
check your water heaters mang.

Cuprum is reacting with oxygen contained in air when heating.

Do you have the heater/AC on? Did it start blowing shortly before the fit?

It forms volatile compounds the people can breathe, and get chronically poisoned.

You all probably have cancer.

Setting up a cuprum heating pipe is murder attempt.

Live near any chemical plants?

Coughing is a sign.

The fact you "cleaned" yesterday sets alarm bells ringing.

I would get out of the house if I were you until you find out what the problem is.

Wait, what. If you got 2 dehumidifiers there's clearly something else going on you're not telling us.

You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.'

no man It's been off all day as everyone else was out shopping or something. It's not on to my knowledge as there are windows open.

It's a big house, my dad and sister have occasional breathing problems, so 2 dehumidifiers

Call 911 even if someone there pretends to know their shit

Do it op, don't be the idiot that waited and lost everything

Tell the officials the following "we are all violently coughing, with no sign of smoke. We are worried about foul play"