If there were a civil war, who would you be fighting for?

If there were a civil war, who would you be fighting for?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_California_companies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The left.

Depends on which sides would be fighting and on which country

The right

The right.

I'd fight for chaos and entertainment

The right because it's more edgy and therefore the answer that makes you feel like you fit in on Sup Forums?

The side that wins. Noone wants to be a loser dumbass

Side? I'm on nobody's side. Because nobody's on my side.

Do you feel like a hero yet?

Or because it's not a bunch of special snowlake pussies who cry at everything and try to make restrictions in order to prevent feewings from being hurt

The middle

The north.

the up.

THIS TBH
H
I
S

T
B
H

Peter

>right
>edgy
Most people want to fight against social justice.

neither because I already served this god damn country, and got shit on

Hitler

kek'd

>admitting that you're against justice

I can at least respect the honesty here, I suppose.

hello darkness my old friend ive come to talk to you again

The UN... using drone strikes on the villages in the 3rd world usa.

If you're talking about America I'd definitely fight for anyone who wants to make the country constitutional again.

social justice != justice

Which ever side or group that has the most potential to kill niggers

Because i dont like faggots, i dont like transfaggots, and i dont like the immoral things they try to justify and impose on the country.

This.

I'd be fighting for me.

I'd lose though.... all I got is a bb gun. Unless I get really lucky and manage to take someone out who has an assault rifle or something.

There's not going to be a civil war because news media outlets ( entertainment industry ) cant pay enough to entice their brainwashed snowflakes to commit suicide by corporate civil war.

Honestly it there was a revolt I doubt there'd be lots of people fighting in the streets and shit. Like, you'd never see combat probably

Modern social justice is not anywhere near real justice.

Tru dat

I would fight in the RWDS HĂ–GGE

Also Montanan. But left.

Which ever side seems to be at greater advantage. As a black dude i just don't want to fucked over by who ever wins afterwords (assuming i don't die fighting the war.)

and if you were wondering i did vote trump

>why?
>muh guns
>to see feminists and SJW's cry
>i'd rather have a a white man in office like usual, fuck this feel good bs we need tougher leader ship so red i went.

Which ever one gives us a zombie apocalypse

>If you were a civil war
I'd be the Cuban revolution

Read that wrong nvm still same answer

The Whites

oh this Hennessy

my self, my friends & my family I guess... and maybe some hot girls who will totally and inconditionally fall in love with me ofc, then I'll spread my genes all over the world and rule as R the allmighty

I'd be The Terror period of the French Revolution
>free guillotines for everyone!

Kek

I'd just try and guard my patch and keep my family fed until it all blew over. Odds are good it would be limited to a couple of small skirmishes until the military put it down anyways.

The Republic of Texas.

The Great Nation of Texas. :)

>If there were a civil war, who would you be fighting for?
For the proletarian, Workers of the world, unite!

Trying this hard to destabilize the US.

Hillary would have been worse for us than I had imagined.

No one. I would live my life and ride it out until things went back to normal. Escape if it was an option.

Get a load of this faggot...

not op, but hilary def. doesn't represent the workers

minnesotan viking raiders of the great lakes.

Please don't confuse us with the left.

>Using non Fortran not operator. Get rek'd son
.ne. and /= for life

Fuckin Shadow the Hedgehog in here

Hillary and her shills trying to destabilize America.

GFY

What about the great nation of California?

I just want to defend my right to shitpost on Sup Forums and bathe in dank maymays

more like cuckifornia

The Jews!

Aw, but I want to take my chances attempting to snipe out the eyes... would be an amazing upgrade if I pulled it off. And if I failed, I'd be shot multiple times which is exactly how I want to die.

Thanks for killing my dreams, user

All for it actually. I would love to see every Shillary Libtard Leftist go to California. Trade property with anyone that doesn't want to stay and see what they can do with it.

Give them 5 years to make it or break it. 100% US withdrawal of troops and support.

We will send you the water bill and charge you for any power used that the rest of America provides.

If you get invaded we won't provide any help. If you lose we invade again and take California back. If you go bankrupt.

The whole point would be to give you every chance to live on your own and prove your system works. If it really is the next evolution in self-governance it would work.

If not, then the result will be predictable, and we would have purged the lot of you when Mexico invaded to take Cali back. We would observe the 'prime directive' in every dealing with you. :)

For my State

Right. I live in a very blue state(albeit a very red part of a very blue state,) but this isn't about red vs blue. This is about a bunch of crybaby liberals and democrats throwing a tantrum because they didn't get their way for once. They believe a false narrative that says having an asshole in the whitehouse means America as a whole is moving backwards in some way.

Sometimes shit presidents get elected. Deal with it. Red states always have.

Edit:
>Red states always have
well, you know what I mean. Except for that one time that we don't like to talk about

How is right edgy.

Yeah but you're here. Faggot.

I think you're a bit confused, i don't live in California... Also we should carpet bomb them if they do try to secede.

Center

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_California_companies
So do we take silicon valley with us?

Yes, of course, and please take Seattle with you as well. I want in on this.

I grew up in Alabama which is conservative as fuck and mostly poor as fuck. That system doesn't work either, at least not for the vast majority of people.

Yes please.
I work in IT, and I don't like the number of idiots that believe every fucking thing the media feeds them.

Please remove some liberals from the IT gene pool.

>I work in IT
Is that supposed to mean something? Silicon valley is composed of engineers / programmers not help desk morons who are barely qualified to plug in a monitor.

mcdonalds

kek

Lol Gawd I haven't done that in Decades. :)

As a Canadian I'd love to see a 48 state battle royal just for entertainment. There can be only one!

I wouldn't. The far right is scary, the far left is retarded. I'd just try to make it out alive and maybe do some looting if I can get away with it. Fuck the corporations.

If you wanted to live would you join an Army of scary, or would you join an army of retarded?

Easy choice

Left. I want to be like Trotsky.

I plan to hide in a rural basement with canned food and a shotgun. Joining an army only helps the people in charge of it, not me.

Fuck it. I'm an cheme and ill make gas and bombs for anyone who will give me the most post war.

A< myself

I'd be a lefty gorilla fighter like my ancestors before me

It depends, is it a state by state free for all like the fall of Yugoslavia? Then my local state militia.

Is it another war of succession? Again, it depends, if the federalists are controlled out f DC and have the interests of large cities then I suppose I'd join the rebels. If the rebels are the opposite then I'd gladly take up post outside of NYC and shoot at anyone that tries leaving while they starve and try to eat rats.