How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ex9ldUHSgjs
gaystarnews.com/article/president-donald-trump-vice-president-mike-pence-will-lgbt-rights/#gs.yumKsxc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TRUMP IS RIGGED THATS ALL TRUMP WILL THROW TRUMP IN JAIL WITH HITLLARY AND THE SAND NIGERS AND FAGETS LIKE U JUST WAIT AND SEE

Nigga, is it January?

Tack on reasonable clean energy energy and a strong science foundation and ill do whatever to make it an 8 year term.

Im trying to keep an open mind with him. I really hope he brakes the government's cronyism and DOES make America greater than its been in a long time.

nobody voted for him because they actually believed what he was saying. it was a vote for the man himself and a vote against the system, that's it.

idk yet. idk if he's genuine or if he was playing with all of us

Wtf pic related

feels like a true american victory. its almost as if he was skillfully using hitler's old ideas to his advantage to save us from shitty stealth-jihad refugees and the inpending clash with russia. bravo, you trolled an entire nation for our own safety.

This man fooled the entire country. Like trump 'university' he sold stupid ppl a pack of lies and instead of money, he won himself a country.

Don't forget about increasing refugee acceptance programs and has been showing support for increasing gun restrictions. Face is conservatives, you got played.

...unlike all the truth that this thing was slinging.

Lol Trump just played usa

Fucking amazing.

STFU, he's not even in office yet, dumbass

Not even president yet.
Liberals being this butt-hurt-retarded.

Denial. The post.

Wishful thinking = The thread.

are you gonna keep whining about your sore ass for the next 4 years?

Don't forget also half those promises he made.

The best one yet is the wall. It was going to be a big wall when he was running. Then after winning he claimed it was just a "device" to win the presidency and nothing more. And now he's double-backed and said it will be a fence. Protip: the border is already fenced. By this time next week he'll be saying something else.

It was a vote against Hillary Clinton. She must be ass devastated she lost and was so cocky the whole time. It makes whatever happen the next four years worth it

Don't forget to mention the ones he's been keeping too. :)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ex9ldUHSgjs

the best feeling. next best is all the SJW tears.

>Obama is a muslim

The video nearly seemed like it was made by a rational man

a-are you from the future?

I'm not interested in the promises he's keeping. You make a promise to the people who will hold you to it. I won't give praise for doing what is expected. Praise is given for the extraordinary, and criticism for failure.

yup. i mean, they're always crying about one thing or another anyway.

how much more crying can they do?

i guess if they cry enough, it might actually end the threat of global warming.

>criticism for failure.
This is never constructive.

Failure should be analyzed, and improvements implemented to prevent a recurrance without placing blame or punishment providing it's not repeated.

I would hate to work for you.

This election has been great. Tears and riots from the sjws and soon the hillbillies will riot cause their dildo manufacturing jobs won't come back. Thanks Obama.

no wall
no deportation force
no deportation of Muslims
no banning immigration
no Hillary investigation
no destroying ACA
no replacing all generals
all white uneducated trump voters just got trolled hard...

>nobody voted for him because they actually believed what he was saying
Try again fucktard. Take your retardation with a grain of responsibility instead of coming up with countless excuses and shifting the blame to someone else. Trump was always just as corrupt as anyone else, but cuckservatives didn't want to believe it. Now they're going to see it with their own delusional eyes.

LOL
The more the Libtards whine the more I realize Trump is the man for the job, and the planet Dodged a bullet.

Hillary wanted to take out Russia. Now we can work *with* Russia to destroy Islamic / DNC extremism.

Certainly criticism should be constructive. But if you honestly think for a second that a politician is a good candidate for constructive criticism, you're fooling yourself.

Granted I should have made it more clear that the context was talking about Trump.

You morons still don't understand why people voted for Trump?

Jesus, the stupidity is astounding!

A president who does everything Trump said > a president that does nothing > Hitler > a sack of shit > crooked Hillary.

Exactly. Those shots on election night of all them sobbing knowing they weren't getting their feminist, cucked, BLM utopia filled me with more joy than I can out into words. Also some of those crying bitches were actually pretty hot. Love to grab their pussies

and then the sjws will be rioting and crying even more because their chinese dildos were made with lead paint and are chafing their anal warts.

when did he say hes gonna do it instantly you mad genderfluid boi girl civil attack cocumber

Grab life by the pussy!

Islam is for faggots

Not even president yet and he's already saying he's not gonna do the shit he promised he would do in his first 100 days in office

Have you not been paying attention to Emperor Trump since he's been elected? You just vote for him, see he got elected, then go back to watching your Chinese cartoons?

No. Clearly YOU haven't spoken to real Trump supporters in the rural states. I work at a chemical plant in one. They hung on to every damn word and were psyched as hell about the wall, repealing Obamacare, bringing Christianity back into politics and schools, tossing the EPA, etc.

Or thus

or thas

so long as libs are butthurt, we good

he's also u-turning on the wall. Biggest disappointment ever.

>not repealing Obamacare
Not true, all he said is that Obamacare gave a lot of previously unensured people ensurance, that he thinks that is a good thing and wants them to have insurance in the new healthcare system too
>support for LGBT rights & progressive student loan
He never arugued against gay rights and supported progressive student loans from the beginning
>not jailing Hillary
Non-issue
>not banning Muslims
He changed banning all muslims into banning people from countries with no surveillance months ago

That he's going to make America great again.

Lots of different ways to build a wall. Wait and see after he gets in office.

he's said it won't be a wall in the areas close to water or in "rough territory" it will just be a fence.

My guess is after he gets into office it'll be downgraded to no wall at all.

Fucking fail.

>not gonna build a wall
>not gonna make mexico pay for it
he's not even president yet and he's already going back on all his promises
all you idiots who thought he would change things are about to learn a lesson in bait and switch

Makes me feel good. I believed that his promises were designed to get votes from specific groups of people and it worked. Now he on longer needs to hold into those promises. He has a chance to become a great president and win his reelection without resorting to this kind of strategy again.
Sup Forums got rused as usual.

What LGBT support? He is going to tear down the discrimation laws Obama fixed

yeah that...this is why it will be more of the same
>soros
>aipac
>same shit
>preaching to choir

When did he say this? Is this just another last ditch effort by CTR?

It's not January.
It's too early for anything.
Trump is in transition.
You're a vagina.

It's just gonna be a double-fence

A big problem is that a lot of his more ignorant supporters legitimately think he did indeed say and support those things. I still hear people excited about how we're going to be kicking all the brown people out of the country, it will be the best thing ever because Europe has been completely taken over by Muslims and we'd be sucking Mohammed's dick and swimming in Syrian refugees if Hillary got elected.

Too early to be flip flopping all over the place and yet he already is.

Embarrassing.

Bernie talking about standing up..oh my sides

>>support for LGBT rights & progressive student loan
>He never arugued against gay rights and supported progressive student loans from the beginning

His vice-president is the biggest anti-gay politician in recent american history.
gaystarnews.com/article/president-donald-trump-vice-president-mike-pence-will-lgbt-rights/#gs.yumKsxc

>still just words
He hasn't done shit yet, regardless of what side you're on, you're suddenly believing what he's saying, but didn't before because... what?

What about it? He is pretty much the most honest politician there is. He only endoarsed Hillary because he didn't want this mess we are in now.

because what he was saying was utterly insane, and now backtracking on it is what any reasonable person would do.

Yeah this. Not a republican and certainly not a trump fan but it felt so good watching the liberals fall apart

Trump never made a big deal about LGBT stuff during his campaign so it is unfair to say that he broke a promise to his electorate if he ends up being pro-gay, regardless of whom he picks as VP

come on bro, he let hillary screw him in the ass. he clearly had more support. next thing you know, hillary is the candidate, bernie tows her line. struck me as strange, is all

He didn't "let" her screw him. You can't do anything about the sort of political machine he was fighting against.

Citation?

Trump did

google it, you lazy clown.

Bill Clinton is a rapist.
Hillary married a rapist.

I guess I missed your point.

what? no he didn't, he's a billionaire with politicians in his pocket. he's just as bad as hillary

he stood up to her. Bernie didn't. whatever Trump had in his pocket, hillary had more. Not shitting on Bernie here, he was likely threatened or paid off..no idea what i'd do in his situation.

See that's the beauty of it. Think about it.

the Libtards are hoping their peeps in office will try to stonewall the man.

The man who's rich enough to purchase his way past their attempts to block him.

Lets fucking DO this. :)

wow, how clueless are you, really?

Source of the picture please!
Unless that's fake of course!

considering you use the phrase "libtards" and are likely a liberal yourself, then you are clearly ignorant. this is why we should restrict voting.

Perfectly Fine OP. He is the president now so what he says goes. Trump 2050

don't get salty with me, bro. he pussed out somewhere along the way. off the face of the fucking earth

>>Failure should be analyzed
>>This is what criticism is

Nope. I was independent prior to this election but I am seriously leaning Republican now.

I have been enjoying the liberal tears immensely. Self righteous pretentious little shit-holes deserve every ounce of their self-inflicted shame and humiliation.

Again, if you consider yourself an American Republican, then you're a liberal.

It's so frustrating that people are so ignorant to political theory and yet still just espouse their shitty opinions like they're valid

Laziest motherfuckers on the planet.

>I was independent prior to this election
>but I am seriously leaning Republican now.

Just needed to know the winning team first, so I'd know who to cheer for. I'm too fucking trendy to be seen supporting a losing party.

go to Sup Forums and come back and say this with a straight face

kek

no wonder they had slaves

No it's not.

crit·i·cism
noun

The expression of disapproval of someone or something based on perceived faults or mistakes.

Analysis:
Noun

detailed examination of the elements or structure of something, typically as a basis for discussion or interpretation.

This is why liberals / democrats \ ISIL can't / wont accomplish much. You have no useful education and think you can make any word mean whatever it is you want.

No, it's still a wall on his campaign site. And Mexico even said they're willing to negotiate it. The stock market is also the highest it's been in ages, Russia wants to restore relations, Syria want's to restore relations, and his ideals aren't liberal. He went from extreme right to gain the con crowd over to general moderate to get business done.

DAMMIT BOBBY HILL!
SLAVERY IS NOT A JOKE!

Trump himself says otherwise. About the wall that is. The rest isn't even relevant to the person you're quoting.

is this the same guy?

Still Shilling this hard.

She ran in 2008, then again in 2016 and lost both times.

the reaction this time will mean the total end of her chances as President, and I will vote any way I can to make sure she's *never* president because I now understand what she really is and represents.

Islam will not have a hold in America. You have lost. Go back to fucking your goats.

That's an impressive photoshop.

is he our guy?

wait, you srsly think she would run a 3rd time?