Did not masturbating help his music?

Did not masturbating help his music?

Also what is Brian doing in this picture?

Other urls found in this thread:

uncut.co.uk/blog/beach-boys-trying-destroy-77465
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm_control
youtube.com/watch?v=NbxD7hAybLk
youtube.com/watch?v=dA0HU1AmX4o&t=5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He can hear a woman getting fucked in the next state and he is listening intently, abstinence will do that for you. Won't improve your music.

>Also what is Brian doing in this picture?
pic related

Haha holy shit, saved

The Beachles Boys anime when?

>never masturbated
>went insane

really makes ya think

He took too many tabs of acid. Dennis looks upset that he didn't get any.

desu it probably helped never turn off the feeling in your head of "let's be lovey dovey and innocent" before you get horny so that he could write sappier lyrics

Buttrock artists have the most sex and their music is terrible, so maybe he's onto something.

Wait, Brian never masturbated? Is this canon beach boys lore?

The Beachle Boys (2017)

IMDB Summary: A pure and chaste wunderkind must prevent a future dystopia created by his hedonistic musical rivals.

Trivia: The original ending was planned to have the entirety of humanity ascend into a spiritual singularity upon the playing of "Surf's Up", but the film's producers felt that was too uplifting, so it was replaced with the canon ending of Brian winning the psychic-energy battle against Lennon at the cost of his mind from 1967 and then on.

uncut.co.uk/blog/beach-boys-trying-destroy-77465

“I’ve got my secret here. I don’t tell anybody my secret,” confides Brian, still sitting by his piano. “I have a secret… I’ll tell you anyway: I don’t have any sex, OK? The secret is abstaining from orgasm. An Einsteinian formula that if you abstain from having an orgasm for, say, 10 years, you create a void in your brain. In other words, if you don’t express and orgasm for 10 years, it’s a long time, right? Most people think two weeks without an orgasm’s a long time.

“And I did that, y’know? My dad told me in high school: ‘Son, now you’re gonna be going through a lot of hell as you grow up, and the one thing you should never do is you should not have orgasms and masturbate and you should not fuck with girls.’

Fucking hell... is that even possible? Wouldn't one just start having night emissions? Also wasn't he married?

Yeah he had kids too. It's just a Brian joke. He is a funny guy

Maybe he had a breakdown because he broke NoFap by having kids.

And as pic-related points out, "no sex" is a misnomer. He really meant he just won't have orgasms.

>Celibacy. What's that?

Is she retarded

Isn't it possible to get pregnant from precum?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm_control

brb not masturbating for 5 years ill be back soon

who wants to hear my lo fi cover of the first part of cabinessence

I look forward to your album, man

Yeah well look at mike love who was chronically masturbating and came up with back to back legendary albums with summer in paradise and still cruisin. Sometimes you just gotta stick to the formula.

>also referred to as surfing

HOLY SHIT
It all makes sense now

yes

this

>Surf's Up is just a song about the end of the surfing period aka the release of a a long-time-delayed orgasm

>who was chronically masturbating
I'm gonna need a source on this.

>ABOARD A TIDAL WAVE
>COME ABOUT HARD AND JOIN THE YOUNG AND OFTEN SPRING YOU GAVE

How have I never realized. Holy fucking shit

What the fuck Brian this fits too well into this thread's subject matter

top keks

>0:24
>loving hands
we all know what that really means, mike
youtube.com/watch?v=NbxD7hAybLk

>brian never masturbates