Ay /b

Ay /b
I own a semi successful meme page
Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Threat_Research_Intelligence_Group
huffingtonpost.com/chris-weigant/snowden-the-pentagon-pape_b_4605118.html
popularresistance.org/the-worst-snowden-revelation-of-them-all-digital-cointelpro/
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/01/burglars-who-revealed-cointelpro-have-come-forward/356754/
projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?68819-COINTELPRO-2.0-confirmed-How-Covert-Agents-Infiltrate-the-Internet--Snowden-GCHQ-docs-confirm-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correct_the_Record
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go back to le reddit

What page is it?

sneaky lasagna memes m8

How does it feel being a faggot?

Alright I guess, I get a fair bit of satisfaction when people find my shit funny.

At what age did you find out you have asbergers?

I'm glad someone else is making OC. But it just seems a little irrelevant, but that also doesn't mean to make content the opposite by shilling, somewhere in the middle ground. It just seems a little Tumblrish, like naked banana, ayy lmao, don't talk to me or my son ever again, etc. Although that last one I listed actually is a pro-feminist meme/man-bashing.

Probably about 42

Are you saying my memes are tumblrish or yours?

Yours dummy.

what is the best meme?

Fam, I don't exactly know what level of memery you expect but I wouldn't say the shit I make is tumblry, like there's some filler but mostly it's pretty obscure self referential shit

Probably just sequences of numbers

That's why I advise a balance between irrelevance vs. shilling. I described being 'socially conscious/concerned about current events' as shilling because that's usually what it is with some bias and some propaganda.

I see, yeah I made the make lasagna sneaky again ones and churned them out and I post them every now and again because they get recieved well and don't necessarily promote any political views.

Maybe poke fun at poke sides, both angles of whatever subject, subversiveness, etc.

For example, I posted this a few times before the election:
>Trumlinton
He-she's got my vote. I'm voting for shim.

>poke fun at both sides

Lad, in the meme game, let's be honest 99 percent of my demographic are alt right tho

Calling your memes obscure and self referential.

Honestly dude, dont mean to put you down, but your page is just a combination of garlic bread and some vaporwave editing.
I mean, you literally post about banana bread...

Banana bread is pretty disgusting? I think the shit I post is funny man, so do lots of others,sorry if ya don't like it

>unironically supporting the alt-right meme
Here's the problem.

You fell for an online army of Jewish shills on Sup Forums- you fell for the Jew's memes.

And this changes who my demographic is and what they find funny why?

It doesnt matter if I dont like it. Just pointing out you can't really claim to be "obscure" if you copy one of the biggest meme pages out there.

It has nothing to do with alt-right at all so you're not making any sense.

Alt right peeps like donald trump, I amde a meme about him, regardless of his actual politcs people find that funny, I don't care how 'woke' you guys are

Makes no sense. Guy says he's "alt-right" yet isn't concerned that the "alt-right" has been controlled and manipulated by Sup Forums Jews the whole time. Unbelievable. Either you're a Jew or you're a Jewish asskisser, a cuck. Makes no difference. I'm done with this thread. Ho-llly Shit.

You are literally the type of moron that flooded this site and has finally destroyed it, unironically of course.

When did I say I was alt right? Seriously what is wrong with you?

Oh you're one of those guys who's an 'oldfag' and tells you of a greater time of /b. You must be fun at parties.

Forget everything I said then. Continue in your 'new' ways. It'll all be over soon. That's the eventual outcome of the current trends on Sup Forums. Memes are indeed brainwashing, a form of mind control. Don't fall for them.

Oh christ, haven't you grown out of the david icke tinfoil phase yet? Fucking hell get a grip, go outside, listen to some music.

>implying Edward Snowden is in a tinfoil hat phase
>implying Julian Assange is in a tinfoil hat phase

Implying you can do anything about it. There's being aware, and there's getting on with your life.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Threat_Research_Intelligence_Group

huffingtonpost.com/chris-weigant/snowden-the-pentagon-pape_b_4605118.html

popularresistance.org/the-worst-snowden-revelation-of-them-all-digital-cointelpro/

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/01/burglars-who-revealed-cointelpro-have-come-forward/356754/

projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?68819-COINTELPRO-2.0-confirmed-How-Covert-Agents-Infiltrate-the-Internet--Snowden-GCHQ-docs-confirm-

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correct_the_Record
>Trump hires his online shills out of his own pocket

No matter what liberals and conservatives constantly call each other cucks. The reality is that you're all cucks. You are the typical cuck.

You're all just a bunch of useful idiots brainwashed by memes paid shills created.

Fam, I know all this shit, the world's a shitty shitty place, the more you know the less you even want to so I'd rather not spend my life screencapping wikiarticles and wanking over edward snowden.

All of you are newfags and shills. You never belonged here.

Like I said, you're teaching a grandma to suck eggs pall. You aren't a shining light of truth, you're just an autist posting shit everyone knows.

You're just a newfag and a shill, a true cuck, a useful idiot.

Fuck you and your shitty thread.

Where's all this aggression coming from? I said I'm aware of the shit you're saying, I just don't want to hear it over and over. I have hobbies and interests beyond the jewish globalist conspiracy.

What's the matter, you scared your government will kill you for expressing free thought and free speech? Yes, they will try, but the truth remains that you choose not to value your rights and why is that, it's because...We both know the answer.