it's a band, so you should use is

shitty diiv

ah yes more oasis with reverb

I'm so happy I could shitpost

well at least it doesn't sound like carnival of shite

please no

Shit taste kys

It's decent enough IMO.

Not a patch on the Nowhere or Going Blank Again material, but better than the stuff from Carnival of Shite and Tarantula.

Ride fucking suck dick

I fucking love DIIV

ride where never good. listen to more shoegaze

blur with reverb

>The Beatles is back

Yep, that sounds right

This is true.

Kek says the pleb who only listened to MBV

I really don't get why Sup Forums hates on Ride but circlejerks tons of derivative nu-gaze bands
You fags have shit taste

The riff in the middle is nice but the chorus is kind of lame and the song ended in a generic way.

i don't get it. why are slowdive and ride both copying shitty diiv? they used to have great material, their new stuff is meh.

Almost every band is shit after a few years

I like everything but the chorus

>serious as a heart attack
huh?

except both are better than DIIV is even late in their game
DIIV are fresh but they're forgettable as shit

Hm, I was pretty cynical when they were announcing this after how bad Stone Rose's comeback was, but Charm Assault isn't terrible. I wish the guitars were a bit more overt and assaulting, but it's not bad. I'd listen to their new album.

Obviously it's not shoegaze, but I don't mind some good jangly pop. It seems like no one can do shoegaze well in the 21st century anyway

Lol wow it does sound like DIIV

Not even memeing

Funniest part is I keep seeing music sites label this song as "anti-Trump", does everything this year with critical lyrics have to be labeled "anti-Trump"?

The verses are cool as fuck but the wah wah wah wah chorus fucking sucks.

Only half decent thing they ever did was Nowhere and even that's not real shoegaze

Alan Moulder is back for the new album btw

>genre labels precede the music
off yourself my man

Fuck off.

very disappointing. It sounds like a generic brit pop song. I don't know why these shoegaze bands are reuniting and make trash. Even M V B was different and unique, but still mediocore.

Eh, it's fine, the chorus kinda sucks but it gives me a jangly vibe and i love that.
also, why is slowdve / ride getting comapred to DIIV? diiv were the ones influenced by them, not backwards, i don't get the comparison, maybe the underaged kids never listened to any classic 90's shoegaze album and they know nothing lmao.
youtube.com/watch?v=gkRdGIxILx0

sounds like complete shit