Please kill me !

Please kill me !

I saw the documentary, where on average by the age of 16 most have had 3-4 sexual partners.

When I was 16-18 I was not thinking about sex. I just went to school, did my homework and work at a part time job.

Sadly I'm "over the hill" and I earned my Wizzard status.

Kill me please.

I'm 30yo virgin. ask me anything?

I feel like my life is over.
I feel like I've missed the golden years.
I have no idea what a 33 year old is supposed to do.
I'm very far behind in my development.
I feel too old now, some of the things I've listed below you do when you are 14 - 24.
I feel I no business being anywhere.

> Dutch
> 33
> Lived abroad most of my Life, in an islamic country
> Never had sex
> Never drank alchohol, never tried
> Never smoked, never tried
> Never used drugs, never tried
> Never interacted with girls
> Never talked to a girl
> Never touched a girl
> Never kissed a girl
> Never had friends
> Never hung out around town
> Never hung out with peers
> Never been to a house party
> Never been to a club
> Never been to a bar
> Never been to university / college partying
> Never been to an event (concert, football match, comedy show, etc)
> Never been on holiday
> Never been to summer camp
> Never been to a party island like Ibiza
> Never had a stereo in my room
> Never had a tv in my room
> Never had a console in my room
> Was not allowed to bring people over
> Was not allowed to go to other people's homes
> My parents were very strict and would use guilt tricks to keep me indoors
> My parents also used the same excuse over and over again, which was "You are too young for that, you are not ripe enough".
> Another excuse was "Because you lack expierence you are not allowed to participate, only when you have enough expierence are you allowed to participate".

protip: do those things you never even tried
i mean ffs.

I can't really sympathise with your plight, but if you honestly aren't interested then it's fine.

It's hardly the greatest thing ever.

I'm to scared to try.
I feel as if I have no right to these things.

>tfw nearing point of no return

>36 yo virgin.
Don't care, don't trust people enough to get in a relationship.
Don't want "parting gifts" from a nasty hooker.

Lost mine at 12 to 14 yr old girl. Way too early. Got raped as a kid so crazy person doctor tells me that's why i started phuccin so early.

Well first step will be to go buy a bottle of wine and drink a bunch so as to get courage.
Then go to step two which is whatever you want to do next.
3?????
4profit.

You did nothing wrong.

No one gives a fuck if you have a right to them, just do it

Quite the extreme here.

Im 29. I smoke and drink (wish I didnt started smoking though). I had some bad experiences and even got a criminal record for a while (got out on probation so no "chess bars").

Never dated. Im finishing a masters degree in college (yep a fucking decade!) and will probably be fucked while attempting to land a job.

Anyway, the real problem in this board is not really the lack of a romantic relationship. Its the lack of any social interaction at all. If you dont bond during high school, you sure as hell wont do it in college either because you will just be "mass processed" (people know what I mean if they went there).

Everything gets harder then: harder to get groups for projects, no professional connections for the future, no people whatsoever to have a couple of beers and just blow out some steam, etc. You also get more shunned as years go by because you are always "the outsider".

Being a loner is like going through life on hard mode and it affects every fucking aspect of it.

Your parent fucked you up

Tried almost everything you wrote. It's all worthless, believe me.

Here's what you should do, user:

Replace "never" in all of those greentexts with "have"

If you've got money you can get sex. That's all im gonna say.

Listen idiot

GO TO THAILAND. fuck a hot bitch and get on with your life. Ill even go with you if you're down.

>guy_got_AIDS_from_concealed_trap_theMeme.jpg

Bitch please, I'm a level 4 wizard with a power level of 144.

I want to make a group on face and im going to name is wizards, going to be aimed at making these dudes lose their v card.

just kill yourself, fam. It's the best you can do

Are you a child?

how is supposed to go up to girls at 33 after he has devoted his life to his studies and work? This is a mans discussion.

Damn.

I feel for ya bro. The manner in which we are raised shapes our adult selves and your parents fucked you over.

you got it wrong.

you were lied to.
you were trapped in predesigned thought cage.

you are destined for extinction.

people deny you the right your case be recognized as genocide.

being lied to in such severe case justifies any number of casualties.

Learning to survive alone is probably the hardest thing. No hope. No faith. No care really at all.

I think the moment I realized I'll never do the one thing that life on this fucking planet is made to do, reproduce, I became the most bitter and cruel person I know; hence why I come on imgboards.

One time I got mega lucky and met this girl at a bar. I was drinking alone and she sat next to me. 7/10. No tits but excellent ass. I have no idea what she could possibly see in me.

Took her home and fucked her. Realized how fucking deranged I was because I was forcing her head into the bed and calling her a fucking slut. When we were done she looked so defeated and crushed and just left. I drank until I passed out.

Look OP

Don't feel bad about yourself, this is a womans age. You do not fit the narative and are slowly being weeded out by society. What you have to do is not give a fuck and work for yourself.

You have to start by losing that virgin shit, how much do you love yourself? Let me tell you something all of the people you look up to have bought prostitutes.

Michael Jordan, George Bush, the rock, tom cruise. YOU fucking name it, they can have fun and fuck hot sluts by giving them money why shouldent you. Lose that virgin shit.

However, do it in foreigh soil, because its legal in japan, hong kong, korea, thailand, singapora, philipines, mexico, dubai.

I'm 20 yo virgin

Welp if I can't get any pussy at least I have my drugs.

I doubt sex is better than a good LSD trip

But again: dating girls is one thing, being outside of society is another (no social connections save perhaps your parents or something).

Dating is like a luxury. Im talking about not knowing people in your day to day activities.

I hear you man. I moved around a lot as a kid so developed that lifestyle of drifting. Gave up meeting people because i'd just end up somewhere else again. lot of fucked up people in the world.

We always want what we can't have though.

When that happens you have to look for other groups that will take you in.

you have to look for another family, you have to make CHOICE tell yourself i want to find another group. I suggest free mason

Is engineering a good excuse if I make it past 20?

you pay them to leave after you are done.
that won't help the emotional baggage OP carries

I do not know which is more depressing, your narrow mindedness for wanting depravity or people who blame your parents for you being to pussy to go after your urges.

Being 33 is fine, you can still be social, you'll generally be the old guy in the group but that does not fucking matter. You should enlist in the army, it adds a lot of character to a cherry boy like you.

OP Here.
It's harder than you think.
I always have this little voice in my head "you are not allowed to do this".
It's hard to change when certain rules have been etched in stone.

O.P. here
I joined the Royal Netherlands Navy.
I was kicked out 4 weeks into the 12 week bootcamp.
The Navy's reseaon was that I did not fit within the organisation / culture.

What was the documentary called?

You just wanna fuck him dont you ?

of course that's why

you can do at least a half of those in 1 night.

you are a faggot who is not willing to take fucking responsibility for his fucking life.

I was REALLY shy yet I forced myself to do everything. I went from complete beta to fucking alpha macho, and if you will find endless excuses to not even try, fuck, your're really done for.
>guy hasn't fucking been in a bar.
Gimme a break. You ain't even trying, you're just lazy and I feel little compassion.

fuck, get your filthy ass clean, bathe, use deo, groom your fucking hair and go to a bar. Unless you are a living embodiement of Quasimodo, I bet I've seen uglier and fatter guys than you banging chicks and having fun.

Talk to waitresses, noone GIVES A CHIT about who you are, what you are etc. noone in the whole world.
You could straight up shit on the table and all they'd do is throw you out and forget a week later.

Introvert my fucking ass. You live in a dream, that everyone around you fucking gives a shit about what you do. You ARE NOT a special snowflake for anyone to think about you ever.
I've had the fucking dumbest friends ever and noone cares about them when they are not around.
you could fucking have a habit of calling out famous presidents loudly and most people wouldn't care.

I BET you aren't even capable of autistic enough behavior for people to notice. If you'll be licking bar stool seats while masturbating - then, yea, you are fucked and sorry, no help you can get.

Haven' talked to a girl.. fuck.. you walk to your mom, don't you?
just straight up go and talk to any. They are HUMEN. Just ask how are they. Stop thinking you are obliged to ask or be provided with sex.

Practice makes perfect - go out more, even if you have no clue what to do. Be a fucking man and just start conversations - ask for cigs, talk while smoking, get drunk and ask random people to drink with you, buy them a drink - I mean guys.. just get a vodka shot.

I have this voice in my head saying "you are not allowed to do this !"

Try to break from that routine.

I was outsider, yet I started working out, always cared for closest&oldest friends (now they care about me a lot).

I think generally - just be adventurous, don't be a pussy ever, don't be crazy (like bug-eyed crazy dude who obviously lacks self-esteem, so he does crazy shit).
Personally for me working out gave so much energy, testosterone, good looks and eveything, that pushed me way out of the comfort zone.
I get girls easily now, have a lot of good friends and even more respectful people (it is nice to go in a bar, the owner or bartender will shake your hand and maybe give a free beer.. it all is just common sense, ask how people feel, their opinion on some shit and done).

Start business projects with friends.. everyone wants money and less work, so having a common idea will make great social catalisator..

man.. you are 29, how do you not even grasp these things?

M8, I fucked two crazy girls
- one loved light bondage (it was really fucking fun for both of us)
- one was a bit scary agressive - when I fucked her she asked to push her mouth shut (so she has some weird rape shit in her head)
and she bit me few times, pretty damn hard another time. She def is into some mild-heavy BDSM.

For your one-nighter You were just that crazy guy as this girl is a crazy girl for me.
Depending on the person some like this shit, some don't.
I'd def. go back to the first girl again. Second one - not so much, but there are def guys who love being submissive.

sex while tripping is even better

How did you even get hard on LSD?

I tried jerking off while tripping. Couldn't get hard.

You are shizophrenic then.
Or you need a psychiatrist.

there still are no visible excuses.

and be a fucking rebel. Read stories about rebels. The underlining idea to oppose rules will develop in your consciousnes just in few days I bet.
Then you will question your - not allowed - and then you will realize there is nothing to stop you.

Ok, let us talk from the point of logic
>thing A
> not allowed thing A
>does doing thing A will end up with sanctions?
>no? - proceed
>yes - are sanctions bigger than the satisfaction? - no? - proceed

no sanctions as in all you described.
sanctions - as in smoking weed. Read the law what you can get for weed - carry less - boom. you now can legitimately smoke weed and at most get and angry "hurr, smoking's bad m'kay, don't smoke. We'll let you got this time".

Don't mind me asking, but if you've made it socially, how are you even here?

Yes, it is exactly why.
Don't presume you know anything about me based on the forum we are on.
I have had my chances, I opted out every time.