Just saw this shit on FB guys

Just saw this shit on FB guys,

some bitches and this motherfucker are slapping the shit out of this girl beacuse she (thats what they say in the video) torn down some muslim bitches scarf.

how do we make to do an hero Sup Forums?

Wait what?

I am gonna need some video on that first

>some girl thought she was hot shit and ripped a girl's clothing item off
>people beat her up
That's the story?
Nothing to do then. Sounds like a win-win victory.

mybe i should have read the last sentence twice.

what i wanted to say was, how do we make him to kill hisself?

exactly. there is nothin ggoing to happen otherwise, OP

Id bet money the muslim she "attacked" was planning a terrorist attack at a preschool or something.

Why? Bitch had it coming. I don't think much of "guys can't hit girls when they had it coming"

The Video: FB /marion.matekjedlicka/videos/10207723277106021/

That Motherfucker: FB /abuu.karaca

Aus wien?

ja

nett nett, hab gehört der Schwanzlutscher ist eh schon im häfn

What the fuck? Weird as shit.

häfn?

gefängnis

Europe is cucked to the point minorities don't even have to commit their crimes anymore, whites do it out of guilt

>that "just fuck my shit up" cut is on fleek

You lousy pigs you should smell in hell. . If someone should recognize the blonde on the street please report to the police. It is sought, it has no fixed place of residence. The whole thing happened in Kagran on Wednesday. Patrycja lies with a double jaw fracture

You rotten pigs in there you shall go to hell. Chechen. Gigan. If anyone should recognize the blonde on the street please report to the police. She's wanted, she has no fixed abode. This whole thing has played kings cross on Wednesday. Patrycja Lies with a double jaw fracture in the akh

Can someone translate what is being said in this video? Not all of us speaks German.

And what the fuck is wrong with the guy's haircut?

bunch of cucks in this thread.

who's the guy? whats his name?

lol why isnt this bitch defending herself?

mostly "hit her", "hit her again"
then when they are stopping for a moment, somboy asks if the slap her etc. "they say no" the person goes away? not sure.
thant a girls tells this guy he sould slap her really good.
and also she sould spit on the floor to show that she bleeds

can't u read?

So they didn't give a reason of why they were hitting her? In that case it could be anything.

maby because they now where she lives and these muslim pigs are killing her whole family if she doesn't does that?

here you retard

so what is Sup Forums going to do?

better go kill all the kebabs in germany then

Why the fuck did she assault some random muslim chick?

And Sup Forums is gonna make an hero all by it self, since the funding is lacking.

Also, why the fuck don't you send it to the cops you fucking retard?

yes they do, like it is in the first post. someone says its bacouse she "torn down some muslim bitches scarf"

video from vienna.

girl has a 2 times fractured chin.. theres a video somewhere..

cops already have it, the girl is in hospital with a double jaw fracture

and btw this is what would have happend in the US if clinton would have won

>so what is Sup Forums going to do?
Laugh a little I reckon. Why, did you think anyone cares about sandniggers?

>terrorist attacks

about the fag.

chick did the right thing.

Right.. this whole video is rertarded.

And where are the tits? Why couldn't they do like those russian bitches always do? Pull of her clothes and humiliate her?

There will be a terrorist attack if she reports it to the police? Those shitkids hitting her didn't look like religious extremists tbh.

HAHAHA NOBODY CARES ABOUT FUCKING SCARFS LET ALONE A SCARF ON A MUSLIM WHY DONT YOU GO BE A FAGGOT SOMEWHERE ELSE>>??

>NYPA

Besides, why would you even bother. If it's on Facebook, the girl can go to the cops and they'll arrest them.