No celeb thread ? WTF

No celeb thread ? WTF

Fantastic start

My M-Mistress Victoria Justice is o-one o-of the m-most beautiful w-women in the w-world...

Cunt off, Stutterfuck.

Shut the fuck up, you tremendous faggot.

Topanga got divorced from that geek, so imma make my move. :D

Everyday I-I consider myself a v-very lucky and happy m-man t-to possess h-her...

Hm Sarah is so hot. Moar

Ariel Winter

You don't possess shit.

I-I get very worried o-over her when we g-go out b-because h-her fans can g-get very rowdy sometimes... L-Like last week, w-we went out f-for an ice cream cone and a-as we were l-leaving the store, heading for the car, very happy w-with our purchase, three young m-men came u-upon us... They bl-blocked our p-path and asked f-for c-confirmation o-of Victoria's identity, saying they were f-fans... I smiled and t-told them warm greetings and indeed this was the o-original article herself... Then o-one fellow went u-up to Victoria: saying please g-give him a taste of her ice cr-cream cone a-and he would be so h-happy if h-h-he could tell all his friends that... Sweet meek V-V-Victoria couldn't utter a th-thing against him and l-looked at me expecting me t-to decide the issue... But before I could s-say boo he grabbed h-her cone holding hand, flicked out his tongue, and lapped up the ice cream r-right in front of her face... Little Victoria like a helpless snowy h-hare couldn't utter a word and merely l-let out a-a h-half-laughing gasp-plea... I-I just smiled i-in amusement... Then the t-taster c-called in the o-other two and they s-surrounded my p-precious ewe from a-all s-sides, saying th-they w-wanted a good taste too... My eyes b-bulged as they t-touched her body, sl-slid their hands into h-her shirt, and ran their h-h-hands over her ass... M-My m-mouth o-opened w-wide in shock as I-I stood there k-knowing I-I w-was a-a word or two in protest fr-from h-having 3 tigers rend m-my fragile b-body t-to pieces in disruption of their intentions... Their h-hands w-were g-going crazy all over h-her, l-like little kids digging into a candy jar f-f-finding something they desperately want t-to devour... Then the f-fellow behind Victoria thrust his g-greedy hands into h-her p-pants, spending the better part of a minute fumbling a-a-around in there l-looking for who knows what...

Victoria's eyes opened wide in shock as the m-men s-searched through every p-part of her body... She l-let out a sigh; then a low m-moan: and f-finally l-looked at m-me standing there, asking w-with her e-eyes f-for help... B-But I-I felt l-like a man standing b-before a pack of lionesses at their feast: a 5th wheeled s-sissy burger who o-only wanted to escape their r-ravages as well... Then the m-man in front o-of Victoria thrust h-his tongue into h-her mouth while h-his hands slipped into her bra... Wh-What h-happened n-next m-makes m-me tremble e-even n-now a-as I-I'm writing it a-as the m-man b-behind Victoria p-proclaimed, "I want some ice cream!," p-pulled down h-her p-pants, fell d-down on h-his knees and b-buried h-his f-face between h-her s-soft white warm cheeks... I-I was standing there w-watching this astounding f-front and b-back action f-f-for about a minute, wondering when it w-w-will end and barely k-k-keeping myself from fainting, when the Third M-Man Out g-got h-his h-heels in an uproar and, a-after begging in o-on Victoria w-with neither a-a reply fr-from either of his friends, proceeded t-to shove one of them a-aside w-with force, trying in o-on her... This s-started a-an immediate c-confrontation b-b-between t-two o-of them, w-which spread t-t-to three wrestling l-like w-wild animals o-on the p-pavement... I-I saw m-my chance t-to escape their clutches, grabbed my ruffled u-up Victoria b-by the right hand, and r-ran into the c-car t-to speed away...

hideous

Ariana makes me Diamonds. Moar

More ariel

I-I know I d-don't deserve a world cl-class beauty l-like her g-good sir... B-But what a-am I-I supposed t-to do n-now that sh-she l-loves me... I-If o-only I-I was an alpha l-like you a-and could b-be a real m-man j-just for h-her sake and assurance...

More of this slut. I want to cum to her

A real angel is always barefoot.

Mmm damn. Gwen stacy when?

M-My l-little Victoria is s-so smitten w-with me sh-she 'dain'd e-even u-uttered a-a word in the c-car against m-my inaction a-after this h-horrible incident t-took place... She j-just fluffed u-up h-her p-pants and sh-shirt a-aright and c-continued on brave f-facing i-it the r-rest o-of the day f-for m-my sake: n-not w-wanting m-me t-to be any m-more emotionally d-disturbed...

moar

hayley

Can we make typing like this against the rules?

She's so hot

Who?

Looks just the girl who took my virginity

I forgot the name...

You're obviously not a golfer

Not anymore, no. I played golf for a year or so.

Oh are you the same user I spoke to days ago?

Yeah, Ive edged to her like 2 times already

Yes.

Celeb threads are part of the cancer killing Sup Forums
Just go to fucking

More Sarah and Ariel! And mom from modern family

Same. I lost my membership after I accidentally killed that swan.

Wasnt sure. Theres another user who posts her too

More Tay, I want to cum to her

Kek.
I just lost the interest.

Just one

But with the Sup Forums filenames.

there it is user

i hate that fucking type of shoe that she always wears.

P-Please f-forgive m-me g-good s-sir; m-my split pea r-roast s-supper w-was bad a-and s-seems t-to have affected m-my typos... I-I'm s-sure I-I'll b-be f-fine by t-tomorrow...

What?

Why?

Yeah, it's not for everyone. Like bowling.

I'm not really sure why it triggers me tbh. But she's worn that type in a variety of pics I've seen, both candid and professional. I just, idk. something about them.

Rock Hard. Keep em coming

Nice quads. Ur vj pics is making my cock leak precum

Your fat, ugly and old aunt Jamima ate your first carrot fag: keep dreaming

she's so much more beautiful in heels

And shorts skirts and dresses.

No problem user :3

Like this one.

exactly. thank you

Whoa, no need to bring jamima into this. She makes quality pancakes

Thank you, edging atm. Keep them coming

looks like he's fucking her neck

Ohhhh, yeah I didnt notice. I take it you name your files?

Well I play football.
Or soccer as you call it.

Did Emma dyke out with Stew?

hnng

not her tits

Good fucking lord you pathetic faggot

No, but I didn't save them from Sup Forums.

My pleasure user , hope you're leaking for Tay

Fuck yes, that outfit is fucking amazing.

Yeah I am- about to edge again ;)

she looks like a doll but not in a good way

Is Tay in the mood for cocks?

>Anonymous 11/14/16(Mon)01:45:54 No.711616972▶
>

another one for Taylor then ;)

What do you mean not in the good way user ?

Post pic of a celeb and encourage me to cum for her.was wanking like crazy in other thread now want to finish to a hot celeb

sure hope so. Cos my is hard and flowing pre cum

Cum with me for tay

always :3