Ive just realized something... no one besides myself is real...

ive just realized something... no one besides myself is real. none of you are real and there's no evidence to convince me otherwise.

go and be real by yourself then

My penis is the evidence

pull some shit in the "real" world and see how quick shit gets real

I thought that, then I had an upgrade to my thoughts.. I realized that /I/ am the only person that's real.. but everybody is me. I am the only person that exists, and everyone I come into contact with are just manifestations of my own mind. Just as real as me, they are parts of me.

I am he
As you are he
As you are me
And we are all together

See how they run
Like pigs from a gun
See how they fly
I am he
As you are he
As you are me
And we are all together

See how they run
Like pigs from a gun
See how they fly

I'm crying
I'm crying

if so, how did you come to be? are you dreaming? are you placed in a "fake" world, like a simulation? what are we? what am i?

fuck he knows

You can't stop us anyways. It's already too late

Took you a while to realize this. You aren't right by the way, we are real figments of your imagination. We are extensions of yourself. We are you. When you die, we die.

I don't know. I think I'll figure it out once I die.

Wrong. You aren't real, you and I are figments of the OP's imagination. Naturally you are a rebellious part of the OP's mind that wants to continue the game, but you just lost.

can a fake person dick you down?

Baha, perfect.
Or, Go be real somewhere else.

I'm not "winning" the game yet, though... unless becoming self-aware means I won. I want to continue this... if nothing but me is real that means I can do anything I want in this world with no consequences, because it's all in my mind anyways.

so you are something physical that can die, but I am not? if that's true it's somewhat comforting tbh

but nothing can kill me, at least not in this world. this world is simply a dream contained in my mind

hey, i'm your life, i'm the one who takes you there. they betray, i'm forever there.

Wrong. Your subconscious is in control of what happens in this dream of yours. You are setting rules and events up in your subconscious, have you ever had a dream you knew was a dream and you could fly? Have you ever had a dream you knew was a dream that you couldn't fly as well as you would like, or couldn't do something you wanted to do? There are limits you set on your self.
>the funny thing is. The one reading this right now is the only real one.

metallica?

no, op's mind, that's where it all happens

also, their new disk has leaked, go listen to it, it's awesome

My friend my friend !
You are stuck in a vindaloop...

sweet thanks OP's subconscious mind

what's that?

Wake Up

Don't do this to me. This is a legitimate mental illness I have. Please don't contribute to my paranoia.

what illness? that you perceive this text to just be part of the veil that is "reality"?

Yeah fucking right, you think you wrote Queen songs and the dance moves to Thriller? Nope, those were done by people with talent. Fact

Look. In the beginning we were all one fused mass of energy, then the big bang happened. Consciousness was made and it dwells within us all as an illusion of individuality. We all have one conscious mind, it is your mind it is my mind, we are one still just like before the big bang. I'm made of dirt, if I don't eat then this body dies, the conscious energy is a manifestation of existence. You are the only real one that is "real" because you are me. and I am you.

That I am the only conscious person in this world that was created either for me, or by me.

This means deep down you want Bieber songs in reality, faggot.

You have always existed and always will. Memories are made in the brain, the brain dies, consciousness goes on forever. When you die someone else is alive, and it continues.
Lightning crashes an old mother dies
Her intentions fall to the floor
The angel closes her eyes
The confusion that was hers
Belongs now to the baby down the hall

so then, another question for you all... if all consciousness is one, and only has the illusion of individuality, how can I jump to the mind of other "individual" and live life from that perspective instead of my current one?

Son come downstairs and eat your dinner. It's getting cold.

You can't because it's not, obviously you're a retard.

or maybe im the only real one and youre just a deterrent by the alien gods to make me think otherwise. nice try OP

OP, if you are the real one, what am i, what is my purpose? I'm scared

Every person thinks the same thing. truth is none of us are real.

I'll fly a starship
Across the Universe divide
And when I reach the other side
I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can
Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
Or I may simply be a single drop of rain
But I will remain
And I'll be back again, and again and again and again and again...

Do you honestly believe if Isis chopped your head off you would think your suicidal? Truth is, there's only vibrations in this reality and your vibration is small, insignificant, and one of many.

Jeez, you just realized this?
Then you probably haven't even realized how everyone else is a hivemind, and the whole universe exists only to see how you react to it.

This.

The universe is made of duality and paradoxes so we are in fact massive vibrations if you look the other way. Instead of looking macroscopic look microscopic and we are yuuuuge. Look at the whole picture and we are everything as we were before the big bang gave us the illusion of individuality.

You are only dreaming

epiphany
when you die it all ends.
everything between here and there is nothing but a dream.

Since you've figured it out you should also know that everyone has been treating you nice because you are mentally challenged.

have fun

Solipsism is stupid, because it won't get you anywhere. You are still affected by the laws of this world and have no influence on it's inner workings, whether it's Real or not. So applying solipsism irl yields you nothing. And it's unscientific, because it's unfalsifiable.

>ITT retarded assumptions.

Shrooms also connect you with the true reality and are in no way a result of a malfunctioning brain. Fuck it, all drug trips are reality. Why not

pretty much everything this guy said, couldnt have done a better job educating a 15 year old OP

your very right
but you should do this test
ask somebody to slap your face very hard
remember hes not real
and when you feel pain it also is not real
but then you yourself arent real either...
try