Well, Sup Forums this just happened. And here I am...

Well, Sup Forums this just happened. And here I am, find myself on Sup Forums for comfort in all of your sick and twisted humor, be mates and throw a few good shots?

You're a girl right?

Context?

Nope.

must suck being 12

Gaaaaaaaaaaaay

This guy's and I (m) have been dating to a while and his family didn't know, since they're crazy about that stuff and now we're here. His mom found out and I don't know what to do

OP is literally a faggot.

FUCK yeah it does

get him a girlfriend

A big ass one as a matter of fact ;)

you can do better anyway. look at that fucking fag.

So your mom found out you're a faggot and you're too much of a pussy to stand up for yourself?

GOOD.

You don't deserve to be happy if you can't even defend yourself on such a basic level. You're shit. You're trash. I hope you rot in a gutter like the sad little sack of shit-cunt you are.

Sucks Sup Forumsro shoulda made a feels thread though prob would of gotten better reponses

Is this your boyfriend?

I say fuck what anyone else thinks. Fuck what Sup Forums says too. You have to stand up and be proud.

>nd I don't know what to do
Use your penis for the hole it's designed for, a vaj

Funny thing, I don't want any sympathy. Just a good shit talk to laugh this off and forget about it later.

>indian student in dorms was named vajrarani
>"my friends back home called me 'vaj'"
>"dude, might not want to have people call you that here."

I'd that's the case no blowjobs or fapping sad life

Pretend you broke up. Then become a passable trap and become his "girlfriend."

He's lying cause he wants to find a new boy toy, easiest way to let you down. Post his nudes and his contact info for good revenge.

So are you guys friends or like in love or something?

tell your parents you said no homo after sex and it will be ok

Just say "ok, bye" and nothing else. If he doesn't come back, then he doesn't love you.