I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN

>pick up 2 super o-linemen in the offseason
>still let every defender through
and kevin white is now officially proven shit

Its ok, Yall took him from us.

>literally and figuratively last place in the North

Cutler might be a bit sore:(

REEEEEEEEEEE DELET DELET DELET PACKSHITS

Sure, the Bears had that 31 second touchdown to end the half, but those first two possessions afterwards were literally nothing short of God awful and a huge indicator of what was to come. Fucking Bears

>Bears: 0-1
Woah, really makes you think...............

h-hehe the texans are just elite right? this means n-nothing

Chicago...you know what you need to do

Unleash the dragon?

Well, at least you guys have 1986, right?

To be fair, you guys just got beat by this seasons Superbowl champs.

How do Beartards continue to have hope every fucking year?

Because sports fans, not just bears fans, get more delusional by the year. Like viking fans. The team barely won the division over a hobbled rival, did shit in the playoffs, but suddenly it's "we superb owl now!" Or dumbfuck Packer fans who talk about "win now" mode as if Rogers is about to retire or whine about only one ring with Rodgers, giving no respect to the Patriots, Seattle, or Denver. As if it's so easy to win a ring. Most fans are fucking retarded.

>Bears

the league has breathed a sigh of relief. The destined Bears looked like shit. We've got the NFL perfectly unaware of the master plan to win 15 straight. This is exactly the plan, Fox is playing the long game like Popovich himself.

F...Forte-sama....

Whoa. Look at the way the baboon brings the laptop closer to generate enough force to further exclaim it's frustruation. That baboons is far more intelligent than your average white or black person walking down time square right now.

Are you implying that we should bandwagon the Vikings and hope they win the conference championship instead of the packers?

Its what is considered as the long con. It always works when executed perfectly. It's been going on since preseason game 1. Now we win the next 15 and then win the super ball.

This desu, now that the Toxins have some semblance of an offense they're a contender.

Why do they keep Cutler?

he's the best qb their franchise has ever had

Have faith lads

That's pretty sad

Sid Luckman is the second best and well... That was a long, long time ago

Don't worry lads the season is almost over. well at least yours

We don't. The vast majority of us were expecting a mediocre season at best.

This. At the beginning of every season, your team is invincible, all the problems from last season have been solved or mitigated, and the team hasn't regressed in any way. Then the season starts.

>that flag

t. Pilsen

The same way that we Jagstards continue to have hope every fucking year.

At least, you guys have an Owl win and a slew of championships under your belt. We haven't even been to our first Owl yet and have only two division titles. Hell, the Panthers are practically as old as the Jags franchise and they've already been to two Owls.

At least, now after ALMOST knocking off the Packs, we at least have a chance this year to make another playoff run after nine fucking years.

Just suck it up and hope they'll do better next week. When your team is in the shitter, that's all you can really do.

>drafting anything from WVU

Literally asking for it