Please tell me my ex is gross

Please tell me my ex is gross
I'm all hung up over her and it's been more than a month
I'm a social retard but good looking enough and smart and well dressed enough...
But my social anxiety and depression make it tough to meet women so I latch on hard to whoever I can get to spread their legs and love me.

I'm sad.

I'm pretty sure your ex is a man anyway

That's a fucking man. Look at the facial structure.

It had a vagina

your ex is hot af!

What were her cocksucking skills like?

it's called an ax wound
faggot

Dude... Shes like , 60

Not great
But the sex was good

Go gay, OP. Gender is a social construct and men, like everything else, make the best women

No matter how damaged, horrid, smelly, autismal or monstrous you are, if you go gay, something will fuk you.

Not me, but something. Now go out there and steer into the cock. Bitches are just drama.

"34"

I have zero interest in men. I can pull decent looking women, but it's time consuming and I invest a lot into it and now I'm just kind of lazy and sad that the pussy went away.

I cannot tell a lie. She's pretty gross. Find someone whose face is in a better aspect ratio.

And in that pic, I think closer to 32. Drugs and booze and sun and smokes

she looks like a more masculine uma thurman

I hear you.

What a fag, you were fucking his thighs this whole time

... That looks nothing like Uma Thurman

well it does to me nigger

Got any pics of this bitch spreading her legs?

you'll get over her in time, mate

my gf of two years left me a year ago and the pain has faded substantially more than a month can do

Oh. "Nigger". Best original comeback friendo

Yeah
She was insane but my heart or, or my dick wanted her

Love is weird
Or relationships
Or whatever

I think I only want her because I don't have her anymore. But if she got, say, but by a bus or something, I wouldn't be sad. So I guess I don't love her, or I'm a sociopath(?).

Hit*

your ex seriously looks like she had her face mauled off by a bear and then reconstructed by a badly-paid Malaysian plastic surgeon