My mother in law is a whore for some big dick! Let me borrow a phone and it was filled with nudes! I want to fuck her...

My mother in law is a whore for some big dick! Let me borrow a phone and it was filled with nudes! I want to fuck her so bad now! Help!

I can tell she loves sex and loves to be fucked from what im seeing! How can I get her to fuck her daughters long time bf?!?!!

You should fuck her,

also, do you have more pics?

confront her with the pics

Im craving her so bad now! I really want to fuck her brains out! How can I approach her on this!

fitsabowlingballwithouttouchingthesides.jpg

argh fuck i'd love to spit on that fat muff

you should confront her, say you found the nudes, she'll start sucking your dick in notime

So you guys say to confront her so like sort of black mail her? Noo i love her to death! I dont want to hurt her! I just want to let her know that i want to fuck her so bad now

8/8

Underrated kek

Your dick probaly cant satisfy that pussy bro.

I have an Average dick but it is really thick! I think if I can get in her head we can have the best sex of our lives! I just dont know how to tell her I want to fuck her

Bro that pussy already spread to give birth to your wife. It probaly also spread to other kids, she is probaly in her 50's or 60's so it's safe to say she had a few dozen guys in there already, and juding by how big and loose it looks she had some giant dicks. You might not feel much but if you can get her to fuck you that would be great.

Just show her the phone and lowkey try to hide your erection but make sure she notices it. Pics or it didn't happen.

Bro she does have a lot of kids and she looks loose but still my dick is good enough to fill her up and i just want to fuck her and keep her happy not ruin my life lol

is this a rekt thread?

Yeah, looks like a face

fist it

trash barrel it