Feels thread please. I miss her so much, and I just want to feel something

feels thread please. I miss her so much, and I just want to feel something

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lXdMj91gpCA
discord.gg/VMuYd5R
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you're reading this post you must start a thread on Sup Forums with pic related

OR YOUR WAIFU DIES TONIGHT

such is benis :DD

SHE IS INMORTAL SO I WON'T MIND

My waifu has plot armor. Cant be killed.

I miss her too

Jokes on you I don't have a waifu even 2d girls reject me

what is a waifu?
is it my penis?

Very relevant, not only to this website, but to life in general

I wish I could go Sup Forumsack

god i cant stand her fucking face even whe she was young enough for the guys here! Her lips look like a fucking prolapsed asshole! her eyes are so far apart, they look like a fucking fly. which is akin to the fact she has the mental capacity of a fly. her hair is like wiry fucking pubes, honestly i think ive seen 40 year olds with dick manes that look just like that! Her eye brows honestly look like a fucking hairy parasite that dwells in the deepest pit of a mans colon! But worse than any of that she looks like the type of kid who would say "ha im telling teacher because im a 10 year old twat!" fuck Hillary!

£0.30 on my account. Lost my job, won't be able to pay rent this month. No friends or family. I don't think my girlfriend will stay with me if I am homeless and jobless. I'm pretty much screwed in 16 days. Gotta find some creative way to kill myself or something or starvation will

16 days are is a lot of time, go on and kill someone so you don't leave this shit alone

no

Sell your shit... You're posting on Sup Forums because you still have shit you can sell, with that buy some extra time and explore, maybe become a traveling bum

Wouldn't be able to. Morals are too high which sucks. There aren't really any cunts around me and I can't just go off and kill a nigga. I might just idk. Steal a car and drive it off a cliff or something

I did. I sold my old good pc, bought a shitty used laptop so I can still apply for jobs online. I have two forks and two knives, cup, mug and my clothes.

sell your self..... rock bottom but still good money

I don't think male prostitution is a viable business in the UK lel. Besides since I haven't been eating well for the past year i pretty much lost all muscle. I just look pathetic so stripper clubs won't take me I guess. At this point I would be glad cleaning toilets but I can't even find that. Travelling would be a problem because I don't have money to transport myself. So I've been looking places at around 2 hour walking distance but since I live in the middle of fucking nowhere it's not really helpful

I have no motivation for anything anymore. I'm in so much physical pain for no reason and I'm tired of it. I'm also insanely lonely. I just want off this horrible ride

Here you go

youtu.be/lXdMj91gpCA

For someone who's literally 16 days away from doom, trust me if you have any money left you can have so much fun. I used to think lack of motivation was a problem. Yet it's all about perspective.rent a car go on a trip, do drugs in a festival , fuck some bitches. If there is no God then at least on the day u die u know u lived through heaven nigga

We all miss her stupid fuck. Either deal with it so you can move on or die.

We are due to die either way, so there isn't that much of a problem with that.

...well bud im not sure then

i feel your pain brother. i dont know if it makes me feel better that there's others or if it makes me sad to know there's someone that feels as hopeless as i do. truly unfortunate

A bit late... Here's this... Travel barefoot as far as you can (if you have given up) try to leave the UK while doing small work being a travelling bum and begging etc... Try heading as far east as you can, avoid shitskins, attempt to become a legend, a man that walked thousands of miles without purpose, your only objective is to keep your focus and keep moving forward!

Go and talk to some chaturbate whores OP, that will cheer you up

Yeah dude. I've been on this situation for a while now, I lost all hope. I just accepted my fate, I come here for the keks sometimes. I try not to succumb to sadness. I don't know how long my humour will keep me from completely breaking down.

>p
remember to periscope it

This. I hate cool events with low frequencies.

Ah, might as well jump
(Jump)
Might as well jump
Go ahead an' jump (jump)
Go ahead and jump

You see I would if I was completely alone. But I have a girlfriend. Been with her for 3 years now, I love her to death. The only person in my life that I have actually cared about. I can't just leave her. It's less painful for her if I just died and allowed her to move on knowing I wouldn't come back

I havent fucked a bitch in over a year. I'm about to travel for about 3 months for work but I literally have no game with women. Ive been told Im too nice and good natured by some women and I literally want to kill myself because being nice has gotten me nowhere

I know what you mean. There really ISN'T motivation to do anything. This isn't school anymore. No one is going to push you. This isn't a game show where there's a purpose to making an effort. You have to do everything by yourself.
That's why family is important. And I don't mean just blood family. But the people you let into your life. The people that actually give a fuck about you.
That aside, you have to just get through each day knowing it may be your last day on earth. And if it's not, and you live to see another day, you have to see that through too.
But I feel you. Life is a struggle. Life is a BURDEN. You're not the only one who feels alone. I've felt lonely all my life. It's probably never going to go away.

dubs has spoken

well friend just be brave mate we all will go through shit like that sooner or later

To think that a week ago I had gone on a successful date with a wonderful girl, just to have her reject me. I wish I knew why I'm destined to be alone, maybe I could fix myself

Yeah I know what you mean.

Dude honestly the whole being nice gets u nowhere is bullshit, in my opinion women worth fucking don't just go with brainless dickheads. As long as ur not boring I'm sure u can pull a girl. I'm not a good looking guy yet I managed to get with cuties way out of my league ( 7/10 at most ). Be you, be funny, make her laugh. If ur not from the place even better, use the travel thing for ur advantage

its sad im the same

Don't worry about fixing it. Just figure out HOW to live alone and be fine with it.

Yeah I just wish I wasn't so young (24) when it happened, wanted to live a little longer. Before I got sick and lost everyone but my girlfriend life was actually pretty amazing. Oh well at least I can burn out young. Not getting to watch guardians of the galaxy 2 is gonna piss me off. Oh well

shit man.....

I feel you user. I just want to not feel pain anymore

The thing is is that I make people laugh. I have a great sense of humor and wit but it still gets me nowhere. I don't know how to flirt or even hint at a girl to let her know Im interested. I have amazing stories to tell but no one seems to care or be interested enough. It still makes me look at myself in a horrible light when multiple people have told me that "I'm too good for them or I'm too nice". I wish I was more ignorant to the world like a lot of people so I could be in some resemblance of peace.

>mfw the guilt won't go away
>mfw none of them liked me back
>mfw love is probably never going to work out for me, but I just can't let go

If life taught me anything, is that time is king. And that there's someone out there for everyone. Just wait man. U will find someone with ur name tagged in their soul's ass cheek. Just fucking be you, make the girl laugh, if ur interested it's as easy as being vocal no need for fucking signs or anything just say hey I kinda wanna get to know u more or spend some time more wanna hang out or some shit whatever. I'm pretty sure u will find her user. In the meantime do other shit. Heard sky diving is fucking dope

>spend 4 years talking to girl
>get super close
>like super Fucking close
>like waking each other up at 3am to tell each other about this massive Shit you just took close
>fall in love before I know it
>ignore feelings
>she's a slut
>fucks other guys
>slowly kills me on the inside
>this continues for 2 years
>mfw today I told her how I felt and that I need to cut her out of my life because it's toxic
>She cries
>mfw I've never felt worse
>mfw she's perfect and I'll never have her

I miss her Sup Forums.. 4 years and I can't let go.. I can't fucking move on.. It's been 4 years..

God summed up my situation perfectly I dated one girl and she only liked me cause I was a upperclassman and football player in ha once I realized she didn't actually like me I dumped her and haven't gotten anywhere with a girl since I don't regret breaking up with her I just miss having somebody

ill bump

Right bois. It's getting cold. I'm gonna go to sleep. Hope you amazing faggots don't get too sad. Remember for those worried about girls don't, there's always gonna be happiness. Just wait, and love life. 15 days will be left when I wake up. Enjoy the rest of ur years.

Please kill yourself

>thought i was over ex
>check her twitter for some reason
>changed her profile picture to her and some lightskin mutt

i knew this would happen, she left me and went to VCU so it makes sense that shes with a nigger now

still, it just hurts more than it should have

also the fact that I'm having trouble getting a new girl makes it that much worse. i need to get off of Sup Forums and go lift

Been there. It does go away eventually as long as you work at it. You need to choose to let her go. That time is gone now.

gayest fucking gif i have ever seen i hope you die

How do I stop missing someone thats perfect?

been dating my gf for the past six years, met her on runescape when i was 14, i got her number and we started texting, she sent me some pictures of her, i would fap to them since she live away from me, it was a really healthy relationship and i was happy to have it long distance until we could see each other but a couple weeks ago she said we could finally video chat and i was so excited and when her camera came on it was a skinny indian dude jacking off, i deleted her on everything while crying angry tears, i told my friends and family that my gf was a fake and told them everything, my friends tell me to get over it but i just cant, six years, i was in love, im trying to shake it but i cant its always in my head, im going clubbing with my friends next weekend because they say when i get laid or get a new girl ill feel alot better, i really hope so

That fuckin sucks tbh

Today on catfished:

Esto negro

Can i just get a (You)? so that i know somebody out there has heard me? everybody in my life is ignoring me as of now, dont you start on me too Sup Forums

Are you mad she's dating someone who's a different race? Or the fact that she's dating someone else?

I'm here Sup Forumsro, how long were you with her?

sucks to hear, bruh. I can't offer any advice since I've never had a girl, but I just you to know that everything will be alright in the end

that shes with somebody else. tbh i dont even know what his race is

weve been on and off ever since sophomore year of high school, got back together october last year and she left me in august a week or two before school started

i know it will be, but feeling that pang of emotion sucks because it means i still feel for her. I can get hookups in school but tbh i really just want a gf

How the fuck do i get a job guys
>in college
>jobless
>feel fucking beta cause i dont have one
>need money too
>spend all day applying to like 20 places online
>call them all right after i apply and ask to speak to the store manager
>introduce myself and ask if they got my application
>wait
>two weeks have passed and nothing

what am i doing wrong/not doing?

networking. if you want a good job, make connections and friends in high places

>fucks other guys
>she's perfect

Yeah, okay.

bump

>found her facebook
>sent her to accept you back

thank me later

...Minus that fact

is anyone else too comfortable with loneliness to change?

ive kinda accepted its what ill be cause im too scared to try anything else

please dont. i dont want her back, i want to get past her

Learn to be comfortable on your own and dont ever rely on anyone else cause when everything goes to shit the only one whos got your back is you

Double dubs, check'd. What's your story, OP?

Let people in, but not too much.
I also find the quote "to have loved and lost, is better to never loved at all" very true.

Have 3 tests and 2 papers due this week. Didn't do anything but fuck around on the internet this weekend. I fucking hate this.

Bump

Had a bit of a feels storm just about an hour ago.

>ate some chinese by myself. Shit's pretty cash but quickly comes to a head when I put the sticks down.
>realize the girl that left me isn't there to joke with. It's been two years now.
>constantly use self-phone to mock interaction with people, nobody is listening.
>realize I'm being dumb, there's worse things to feel missing than a girl that dumped me to go back to Arkansas.
>like my father passing away a year ago
>like that job that would have literally been perfect if I hadn't have let myself turn to shit in 2014.
>after getting kicked out of college for being a shit student.
>Folks split when I was in high school. Rough school life in general.

All of my friends go on to become successful, get houses, new cars - become professionals. I haven't held a job for longer than 6 months my entire life. Still live at home with my mom.

I'm picking up the pieces everyday, but fuck does it just keep getting heavier and heavier to do so - with absolutely no prospects of someone coming along to help me get through this shit decade of my life. Even worse when I can trace literally every mistake I've ever made to myself.

God damnit. If you were still here I could have given you some cash through PayPal. You really need it more than me

If anyone wants a permanent group to talk to about literally anything, especially feels, join our discord discord.gg/VMuYd5R

dub-trips checked my man. you can make it past this Sup Forumsro

I don't feel much anymore. Maybe light excitement sometimes but mostly I'm hurting badly or numb. I want to feel

My wife of 17 is depressed and possibly schizo, we have a kid in high school.

She wants a divorce because of some fantasy land in her head right now. (She literally thought a celebrity was sending her hidden messages)

I worry so much that our HS-aged son will be fucked over by her mental health issues causing a divorce but she absolutely refuses to see a dr. Even with me and our son begging her.

I'm trying so hard. I'm sorry your parents didn't have what it took to help you. I'm working every day to make sure my son ends up happy and well adjusted despite my wife's issues.

Here

My only advice user?
As a son to a father who has passed - if they go one way and you go another - don't let that be where the story ends.

Even if the mom ends up losing things - don't cut her out either.

And above absolutely everything else - never leave any decision between you and your wife to your son.

I'm still reeling with the fact that I was caught red handed packing my things - and that was when my father found out we were leaving.

Can't get over this girl. Maybe there's still some hope?

We hung out once, like 7 months ago, tried meeting up since. She's been busy 3 times. (twice out of town for graduation, and once stuck babysitting) but we agreed to do something soon.

She's put out some signs of interest, that may be why I think that her shyness or social anxiety is taking over

this

>self-phone

i choose the dank method

>don't cut her out either.

Unless she became a danger to the kid, I'd never do such a thing. Sadly it might be possible. Her mom has mental health issues and kidnapped one of her grandchildren a while back. I don't think it'll ever come to that.

>never leave any decision between you and your wife to your son

I was on my own at 15 because my parents cared more about drugs and appearances than their kids. I'd never leave adult decisions to my kid, no matter how intelligent and mature i think he is.

Had recently started a relationship, things werent great... but then, she left me Just 3 days agora, i know how you feel, Just dont give up

who want some greentexts? nothing new but anyways

>implying muslims are people

I saw her again for the first time in five months. It was great, but continuing to not see her is torture. From my circumstances, I can't see her often. Thankfully, she's the most supportive human being I've ever met, and we're going to marry when we're out of university.