Protip for liberal pussies: having a bachelor's degree doesn't make you a enlightened intellectual that deserves...

Protip for liberal pussies: having a bachelor's degree doesn't make you a enlightened intellectual that deserves deferment from the uneducated pleb masses.

git r dun
>smashes empty beer bottle over head

And being a NEET is?

neets are liberal pussies cuz liberal pussies created neets

Right because it's a black and white world. One extreme or the other are the only things that exist. kys

>bachelor's degree
if that degree is in anything other than medicine, law or STEM fields, it's worthless.
If it's womyn studies, it's actually worse than worthless, as I'd rather employ a smelly drug addicted hobo gypsy with aids than a womyn studies graduate. He'd be less likely to destroy the entire team.

I have a bachelor's degree in political science. I've put it to work on campaigns - and not retarded shit, three congressional races, two governor's races and two mayor's races.

I'm in a position to say that nearly all Trump supporters I've talked to don't really understand the Constitution. They don't understand what the Constitution says, what it applies to or how those decisions are made. They usually don't make it five sentences into their political stance without saying something wrong or quoting some retarded conspiracy theory.

They could fix all of this by just looking shit up, but they don't. Trump was put in office by a very, very small number of very, very stupid voters in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida and Michigan.

Liberals are the fuckin cancer of the United States

odds are most of the time that person is more intelligent sooo..jakes on you.

this was very true 20 years ago.

odds are you are pulling shit directly from your ass and pretending it's true.

If you have taken a look at the voter data from the last few elections, you should have noticed that Trump is what happens when "liberal pussies" DON'T vote.

Voter turnout for Democrats was at an 8 year low.

Word

You obviously underestimate the value and importance of education. It's the measure of civilization. Your country should work on it because your most important right, the free universal vote, shouldn't end in a fucking joke. By the way, I like the idea of the wall. In fact they should build one also on the Canadian border. Keep you contained.

My lit degree gives me an understanding of the world that these mouth breathing blue collars will never understand. If Amerifat wasn't so full of racist homophobic womyn haters, we could have a country that I could be proud of. It's a shame that people are to stupid to watch CNN or listen to smart celebrities like Bill Maher and Sarah Silverman. The sooner the stupid manual labor in this country loses its right to free speech and voting, the better

this so fucking much.

Protip for all you dumb bitches: THE ELECTION IS OVER. Go away.

>womyn
Go back to tumblr, you fucking hamplanet.

Oh, shut up, fucking Canadian. You bitches speak when you're spoken to. Until you can defend yourselves from foreign threats, you don't get to say shit.

But Shitlery is a treasonous criminal and Trump isn't. Your candidate is DQ.

Quit taking the bait, you dumb shits.

How dare you attempt to fat shame me. You ignorant racists killed our country because you were scared to have a woman in power. We are going to keep protesting. We won't be stopped by your kind. The glory days of white privileged assholes are numbered

>measure of civilization LLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

This guy should be president. No sarcasm.

If no one in this thread mentioned that the US popular vote was for Hillary and the electoral college went against the US popular vote, then you're all fucking idiots and have no idea how the voting system works in the US.

Shouldn't you be showing off your tits on youtube laci?

fucking this

Higher Education does not equate to intelligence, it typically means you had rich parents. If you have to boast about how smart you are, you are not.

"A enlightened"
Heh. Dropping out of high school does make you a fucktard however.