Thinking of killing myself what's the best way to go

Thinking of killing myself what's the best way to go

holding your breath

hookers and cocaine in mexico.

By living each day to the fullest, maybe try a couple harmless drugs, working hard to improve yourself, using that to meet a nice girl, have kids and raise them the best you can, get back at them by spoiling their kids, fulfill random life aspirations like sky diving, and pass peacefully in old age.

The best way to go is by not telling anyone (aka seeking attention) and just do it on your own. If you really want to kys you would do it and don't need anyone else's opunion. Personally I hope you do but I know you're too much of a bug pussy.

No dont. Think about the ripple that this action will cause. For instance. Look at that cat you have. What'ya think will happen to it? Never choose suicide theres always another choice.

yeah, be sure to kill the cat first

wisdom.jpg

Underrated post

fart in a trash bag and breathe it in deep

cut your cats head off
eat the head
fuck the head
eat your own shit
run into oncoming traffic completely naked with cat head on dick covered in shit and cat blood

just another day in florida then

I might as well just make a mess out of it...I'm gonna kill a bunch of people then blow my brains out

Report something criminal about Hilary Clinton.

Not by yourself; that's for sure.

think about outerspace and how infinite it is

now think about how insignificant your life is and how nobody gives a flying shit about you

how much of an impact do you have on society?

pro tip: none

I'm rolling for this, don't be a pussy OP.

This.

Shotgun loaded with slugs, in mouth.
[spoiler]Get dialectical behavior therapy instead. And exercise.[/spoiler]

Sudoku

Seriously though go with what said

Perhaps I'm not too late to help you. Need someone to talk to? If it doesn't work, you can just do it, but would you let me try to help? I can contact you via e-mail if you want...

Fold a Frisbee in half. Then shove it down your throat as far as you can. Everyone will be impressed with you after you are dead.