Dick Butt Kiss

>Dick Butt Kiss
lol

kamidy geld

OP dos it agan

that's burt reynolds

DELEAT THIS!!!111!!1!!

Top 3 Inside Linebacker after Ray "Double Murder" Lewis and Mike "The GOAT" Singletary

10/10

>I really really like women

I think there is only one NFL player doing any Dick and Butt Kissing

hearty kek op, how does he do It

TOP KEK!

FUG :DDDDD

>be 8
>watch Gremlins 2
>Dick Butkis cameo
>talk about in class
>say his name
>get detention for cursing
>plead my innocence
>teacher doesn't believe that his real name
>mfw

Your teacher should have been fired for being a pleb.

same thing happened to me for saying "dickies". i can't even remember why i was talking about it in the first place. still, the teacher was a dumbass

>Why are other NFC North fanbases so cancerous?
>>Le we have Aaron Godgers XDDDDD subpar bowel guaranteed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>Le Adrian "I beat children with sticks" Petursunnnn XDDDDDDDD !!!!!!!!!!
>>Le we won one game so suddenly the Loins are GOAT!!!!!!!!!! Le matt stafford next elite qb XDDDDDD
>Literally the biggest group of stuck up, self righteous, delusional pussies. Your teams have no fucking valuable history, are based either in shitholes or the middle of fucking nowhere, get lucky by drafting a good quarterback or win a game or two and BAM! Suddenly, you think you're hot shit. You probably went to some low-tier college and dropped out, leaving you to have to flock to some team that would be pure garbage if it weren't for one or two godly players (I'm looking at you, Packshits). Literally EVERYONE loves the Bears. It was impossible to hate the 85 Bears. If it wasn't for Halas, your shitty fucking irrelevant teams wouldn't exist. So shut your goddamn mouths and fucking quit shitting on the Bears, because you wouldn't even fucking exist without us.

>Why are all NFC North fanbases so cancerous?
fix'd

>implying you watched Buttkiss or Singlelary play

quit regurgitating old opinions. anyways most of the current ILBs are objectively faster and stronger, i.e., better

Derrick Brooks is the GOAT linebacker

ITS: I hate my parents.

My mom used to hit me with switches when i was young and goofed up, I literally see nothing wrong with this; but soft White Americans

Had to look it up on wikipedia. His real name is even worse

>Ha'Sean Treshon "Ha Ha" Clinton-Dix[1] (born December 21, 1992) is an American football safety[1] for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Alabama. Clinton-Dix was drafted by the Packers in the first round of the 2014 NFL Draft.

>Ha'Sean Treshon
Jesus christ. Do these parents just start picking random letters?

>no Junior Seau

Hardy Nickerson gets an honorable mention

he was an OLB. also, does Lawrence Taylor ring a bell?

Sure seems like it.

Lel my sides

Should've Googled it on your smartphone faghot. Or were you too poor for a smartphone? Topjej

>Lawrence Taylor
>le cocaine and under-aged prostitute man

because blacks beating their kids causes them to go get in fights with other kids.

Out of my way, faggots, Rustbucket coming, though.