Any richfags who are willing to buy this poorfag the new Skyrim: Special Edition?

Any richfags who are willing to buy this poorfag the new Skyrim: Special Edition?
I'm willing to do pretty much anything

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/fxkbhmyg
clyp.it/ikoovoa0
clyp.it/ilh2xnfu
clyp.it/25vnrohe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will you drive to my city and blow me?

eh, i just won a local poker tournament, so im pretty flush. upload a vid of yourself sticking a sharpie up your pooper and a vocaroo saying youre a 4fag, i'll hit you up. what's your steam?

I don't have anything to record sounds or videos :/

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I don't have a car

faggot you have a computer, likely you have a webcam on it

then i guess you dont have anything that will get you skyrim, faggot

how old are you?

It's a stationary with an attached screen

Dang, nothing else I could do?

I need stuff too. I do beautiful recordings but my recorder died. Richfags pls help, you're my only hope.

Examples:
clyp.it/fxkbhmyg
clyp.it/ikoovoa0
clyp.it/ilh2xnfu
clyp.it/25vnrohe

Did you know that pirating video games is a thing?
Not saying you should, but wanted to let you know in case you were unaware.

can get a webcam for like 3-5 bucks

get to it

it's 4 am here right now

got any dank maymays? i doubt any will be worth skyrim, but if i see one that i havent seen and makes me laugh, i MIGHT hit you up. no promises tho. get a webcam if you want to whore out to strangers

Yeah, but is it accessible anywhere?

Anything?
illegal anything?

What are you thinking of?

Sup Forums (re)confirmed for poorfag central

IGGGames
Use Mega Downloads or Google Drive
The rest is Russian Malware
Also make sure your popup blockers are on

thanks a bunch

oh, yeah, totally. Sup Forums is a huge shitpool

yeah but there's still the occasional hidden gem. a rare diamond in the rough, if you will

Lazy niggers

Very true. I've had some very insightful and dare i say life changing moments on here. I've been here for 5 years now I think?

Very fucking lazy, but only half nigger.

I work really hard actually, but I lost my good job 3 years ago and my current job is shite.
>commute 5h45m a day
>$14/hr
>commute costs me $34
yeah so I'm not affording anything beyond food atm

Well that's some shit. Have you considered investing in a bike or would the distance just make it braindead to do?

It's a 60-mile commute. I get a ride to the train station and then take 2 trains and finally walk about 15mins. It's a good place to work if you actually get offered a full-time position. So I'm sticking it out hoping I get promoted so I can get an apartment within bus/subway distance and some fuckin benefits.

Oh. Well shit. I feel sorry for you. Only my dad has ever worked that far away from home and that was just for half a year. And I don't have much of a say since I don't have a job, but hey, I can at least say good luck to you and on your job!

Thanks mang! Appreciate it.