My dog died today, she was 2 years old. Started vomiting blood. Pic related its her

My dog died today, she was 2 years old. Started vomiting blood. Pic related its her

deserved it cuz ur a fgt op

Sorry to hear it OP.

Are you sure she was 2 years old? Looks more like 8. Sorry bro.

Sry op. Always hurts when a loved one dies. What's worse than knowing you won't see them anymore is knowing they don't get to enjoy life ever again.

Yea she was, my niece is taking it harder, shes 5
Fuck off

most of the time that a dog vomits blood, it has to do with an easily treatable stomach infection. try actually caring for your pet next time

is that 2 human years or 2 dog years?

yeah, it's sad when you lose a pet. only advice i can offer is to get a pet that will live longer than you.

Op clearly doesn't understand doggo stuffing.
>be me
>5
>Doggo is smelly, not moving, flesh loose
>Take stuffing from stuffed bear, he doesn't need it, not live doggo,
>Stuff live doggo
>doggo is fine
He still smells and doesn't move, and 5 years ago he lost an ear, but doggo still fine.

Went to a vet immediatly after first hurl, died in a puddle of it at the vet table
Thanks

Sorry bro, hope you feel better soon.

We are cremating her

But then doggo no live. Why hurt doggo.
Ed...
Wardd...
Why...

My sympathies, bro.
I don't know what I would do without my 4 footed sedatives.
RIP doggo.

>be OP
>single faggot whiteboi
>come to Sup Forums to cry about his fucking dead dog
>gets life
>moves on
>end.jpg

Sorry to hear that OP, sometimes the world is a cruel place. At least he/she died with the people he/she loved, even if your time together was cut short. You made that dogs life heaven for two years, and even if they're gone now, their memory is a happy one, and they lived the best way they could imagine. Godspeed pup, and maybe send some love down from dog heaven for OP.

nobody loves you

I'm sorry bro. Don't wanna sound like a teenager fro the 1st world, but many times I believe dogs are better beings that us the humans. Remeember that you can always give love one of those beings who need it. Again, I'm sorry for your lost

thread full of lonely 15 year old cucks who have nothing better to do than cry over a dead dog

how can you type that well, when you have your thumb in your mouth and your other hand up your ass?

great now you know OPs life story

>implying that underage b& doesnt really get sarcasm

When the ashes come will post the pics

idk should be asking you since your staring sound like dog fucker

ok OP looking forward to looking at a burned dog

Sorry for your loss. Puppers looks like a good dog

From the picture, looks like some kind of terrier/chihuahua mix. Am I close?

>thread full of lonely 15 year old cucks who have nothing better to do than cry over a dead do

The history of man would be very different without dogs. They are unique in the animal kingdom because of their place in our society.

People feel real attachment to them, the same as with other humans. I understand if you are emotionally incapable to feel that attachment. But to not be able to recognize and respect the intrinsic bond we share with dogs makes you an idiot.

It was probably something you did wrong. Don't have kids

Yep
She was the best doggo
Go back to 9fag

This is why you dont feed dogs kitchen knives

I'm sorry for your loss, move on.

go to tumblr

go back to tumblr

RIP random doge on Sup Forums :(

Summer is never ending.

Fucking edgy kids

Yeah, sorry about puppers, but chihuahuas are notorious for health problems. A lot of those tiny breeds, like pugs and toys poodles, have health problems. Dogs aren't designed for that scale, and squishing all those brains and organs into those tiny frames cause problems.

The hardest thing is that there will be no happy jumping und running dog in the morning who is just happy to see you and of course a bowl of food. I really miss that and probably always will.

>vomiting blood

Have your friend tested for toxins. She may have inadvertently eaten something she shouldn't, or some animal-hating autist may have poisoned her.

They found traces of some acidic solution. I made sure her food is clean and always clean her room. The closest. Removed the door

have every tried growing a pair

>go back to tumblr

not true actually. chihuahua's are healthier than most breads and easily live to 20 if well taken cared for

sorry for your loss OP. It is hard to lose a pet. It is a good chance to talk to your neice about loss though. We all die - and the people behind have to find a way to manage.

give her a framework for understanding what she is feeling,

for example:

Tell her how we grieve, how we remember the lost ones. How it hurts - and it does hurt, but that pain will pass.

And make sure that you reply to this post or all your pets, and your friends pets mothers will die in their sleep tonight. Please please don't ignore this, there are no immunities, and it will be very painful for you to know you created all that pain in the world.

Amazing advice

Doggos room, its in my room

RIP Dogo

UNDERAGE B& DETECTED
UNDERAGE B& DETECTED
UNDERAGE B& DETECTED
UNDERAGE B& DETECTED
UNDERAGE B& DETECTED
UNDERAGE B& DETECTED
UNDERAGE B& DETECTED

Sorry to hear the, had to put mine down on Tuesday i know that feel.

they poisoned her and you just whine and post in Sup Forums?

good room for a doggo.
you gonna get another doggo soon?

sorry man :( I know how hard it is to lose your best friend like that, I just try to take comfort knowing they aren't suffering anymore at least

Being a callous edgelord doesn't make you an adult kiddo

To soon

my family always has a ton of animals. 4 doggos and 2 kitties right now. when one dies we usually wait about 3 months then get another.
hope you feel better soon man

Dont feed industrial pet food to your next pet
They use rendered pets carcasses and shit like that

If anything is 15 its the masses of retards who come on here acting meedlessly edgy
i:e you