How the fuck do I deal with finding out she has a boyfriend?

How the fuck do I deal with finding out she has a boyfriend?

jerk off

move on with life

is everybody on Sup Forums a wannabe beta

seriously borderline punching out of this place

simple. nothing

Rage. a bit...

dig two holes

Cut off all contact with her forever, you faggot pussy bitch.

feel it

girls aren't some subhuman species that can't think for themselves when you overpower them with alpha comebacks, chad
when you find out she has a GF, you talk to someone else
when she doesn't, hit her up.

this is correct

OP here.

Should I just wait it out and hope their relationship fucks up?

seegl

I like how all you punks come on these feel threads or i got gf problem threads amd act like badasses. I think its funny how yall talk shit about being alphas but real alphas have a life and dont even come on Sup Forums, their out doing things with their lives instead of talking shit.
Waiting to see what kinda shit yall "alphas" are going to talk because when you do just know yall been trolled, faggots. Bring it you pussy wanna be cunts

definitely this

Resign yourself to the fact that every girl you ever fucked, and ever will fuck, has been fucked better by someone else, and during the time period while they fuck you, they're looking for someone to fuck them better. Now, this may or may not be strictly true in all cases, but as soon as you fix this idea in your mind you can stop worrying about it and concentrate on busting your own nut. At that point you can drop her or keep fucking her, but you'll have peace of mind. Do you think the other dude she's fucking is worried about you fucking her, or about busting his own nut ? I guarantee it's not the former, or she wouldn't be fucking him, she's already got an anxiety ridden crybaby in her life.

Yeah I ya'll agree with ya'll this ya'll

Fucking hell man I know I should. But I can't let go, she's too perfect... FUCK

Doing anything but this makes you a beta orbiter. Do you want to be a beta orbiter OP?

Yeah you can don't kid yourself.

Pussy

I'm telling you from experience. It's the only way forward. If she will lead you on with a bf, if you ever do become her bf she will lead someone else on. No girl is perfect, but this one has already proved she can never be trusted.

Or just continue to be her emotional dumping ground indefinitely if you want, faggot.

not be obsessed with one persn

why do you ask questions you already know the answer to?

pffft, no one is perfect and you think she is because you want her. you will be wasting time and making it harder to move on.

You ask her.
Outcome A: She says no. At this point she knows that you're interested. Even if she's not interested, you've shown up on her radar as a future prospect.

Outcome B: She says yes. She knows you like her. If she ever breaks up, you're on her list of alternatives.

Asking her is a win win and will always put you at an advantage.

However awkward the interaction may be,even if she doesn't know you know her, you are not embarrassing yourself by asking and getting rejected.

This. If she'll cheat WITH you, she'll cheat ON you. Either she's feeling conflicted about her current relationship but not quite conflicted enough to leave, OR she just likes the attention.

Here's what I have to ask you, OP. Do you like her for who she actually is as a person, or do you like her for what you want her to be? If it's the former, you may continue to be a friend of hers with no expectations. Keep her in your life but with firm boundaries. Talk to other people, and if you feel an attraction to these other people feel free to explore it.

If it's the latter, though, then your only option for coming out alive is to drop her completely. It'll eat you alive, friend. I know, I've been there. So ask yourself that question, and be completely honest with yourself.

Get yourself a qt boyfriend and forget about the cunt for his boi pussi