Tfw turning 35 tomorrow and still feel like I'm 13

>tfw turning 35 tomorrow and still feel like I'm 13

anyone else know this feeling? I've never had a job and have never had my own money and still live with my parents

kys

You're living the dream man. I'm 29 and do the same as you

similar situation i am 30. never had a job still live at home but i have been on disability most of my life.

Yeah I don't get any income at all

what is your disability?

So what's your plan when they retire or die?

Bitchassness

I've seen alot of people who aren't even I'm a wheelchair or missing limbs that claim disability and I pay for their fucking existence out of my taxes, it's sickening tbh

How do i get motivated to get up and do stuff in the real world?

I get the house and when they retire they get a pension

Im 29, make 6 figures, am closing on my first house tomorrow, and have a hot fiance. I still feel like I'm 13.

adhd, bipolar, schizophrenia and a seizure disorder they haven't quite figured out yet.

>40
>lost my job
>lost my car
>living in a caravan with my parents
>wizard
>this is my internet

Alcohol will motivate you. I got my first job by walking into a business drunk as shit and asking if they're hiring and I was working the next day

>schizophrenia

kill yourself it only gets worse

Virgins everywhere

Think of all the people out there who have been to hell and back, think of the shit they went through. Just pick anyone who's story strikes a chord with you, or pick someone you admire. Strive to be like that person.

You could start by exercising. Become a better version of yourself. It'll be hard at first, but only because you're a bitch. You'll want to quit 5 minutes in, but just think about that person you referenced up above and how their situation was shit compared to yours, you should be able to squeeze out a little more effort. Just keep squeezing out effort, and dont stop, until you've hit a pre-determined stopping point that is slightly beyond your bounds. It'll take some trial and error to find this point at first, but as you get used to it, you'll know it, and then you can extend it. After a week or two, it will seem like routine and you wont hate exercise anymore. After a few months, you'll crave it. Exercise helps you both mentally and physically. If you were a happier person, and a physically fit person, you would easily achieve more, because you wouldn't want to sit around all day with your newfound excess energy.

mah nigga

>Dream

>No money
>No job
>Living at home at almost thirty

If that was my reality at thirty, I would get intimately close with a knotted outdoor extension cord.

i have come to terms that that is how it is going to end so i figure just stay on the ride until it gets unbearable.

Bitch confirmed.

>Grade: F-

holy shit there is no exuse to be this lame besides your own bitch ass.

Nothing is stopping you from applying but I bet you gave up trying awhile ago,

You are comfy with your live why do anything else? Your parents should kick you out, then you will see how you fucked up.

Once they die. you are fucked you man child.

>Honest statement

>Bitchy

Just being honest brot. Your shit is embarrassing.

Stay jealous. I know people who have to work 10 hours just for food a week and I get it for free and my shelter free

>work 10 hours a week
Haha.

Yeah its pathetic, I get it for free instead of working

lol if you think a pension is enough to pay for themselves + another person to live off of

I'm 34 and feel the same way but don't live at home and do work every day fml

then what? you came to work drunk everyday from then on or they quickly realized you werent how you appeared on the interview while drunk

yes it's the best
i ever have a girlfriend who is very sweet and beautiful and doesn't even mind that i'm a manchild most of the time
i think it has to do with the fact that my dick is fucking big. not fucking huge. but fucking big
NEET life till i die, or at least get kicked out, but i doubt that will ever happen. i love my parents and they love me!
stay jealous, wage slaves

I'm 29 and still think I'm 17.
I just cannot seem to grow up.
Moved out for 4 years and lived 300 miles from my "home"... but I'm back living with the parents again now due to being a fuck up.

>Jealous of owning nothing of value

>Jealous of contributing nothing of value to society

>Jealous of the idea of being a literal parasite

That you are proud of being nothing but a drain on resources is the truly disgusting part.

wow this is a sad thread.

Waste of life. it's not too late fella's

>has gf
>thinks he's lucky

Same minus the first house and hot fiance. Still living at home, throwing my parents $200 a month in rent/utilities. But I do have $473k in a few brokerage accounts and $120k in my 401k, which is neat. Got super lucky with the job market (IT consultancy for companies who got wrecked by outsourcing) and hit six figures when I was only 24 and it's only gone up from there. Looking at retirement by 45 at the latest.

[spoiler]i'm dead inside[/spoiler]

>is a wage slave
>thinks he's a "grown up"

NEETs dont have gfs unless that bitch is fat as fuck lmao.

Im 25 and still feel like a high schooler (kind of. when I see actual high schoolers Im a lot more mature than them) I just dont feel like an adult yet, but 35 with no job, still living with your parents, and you feel 13? that sounds like autism. like literally. Im not just insulting you

Loser detected

well she's not skinny, but most of her weight is in her hips, thighs, and ass, so i don't mind that big old butt
she's also lives with her parents but they are quite a bit older. she helps to watch over them and take care of them from time to time

I am 18 currently. Fuck all of you who are older and made the choice to leech off their parents for life. My family suffer every day because of my crazy ass brother who thinks his parents owe him something. If you are 30 and still at home then I just can't comprehend your outlook on life. Good luck in the rest of your shitty existence.

37, finally getting my shit together, up until the last few years I was living in a college party town (ASU), 10+ yr coke habit, had jobs to get by and pay for quick lifestyle, no car, nothing to my name, leaching off girlfriends cuz good-looking and sense of humor, finally got popped for possession in 2011, got clean, started drinking 10x more though, finally got a good job opportunity few yrs ago, moved to BFE west valley, best job ever, 3 yrs on Dec 2nd, raise will top me out at $19.65 an hr. Goal to pay off fines and get license back by end of yr and get a twin turbo 335i. TFW all those wasted yrs... but you can do it, figure out what you need to do to make shit happen, SET A GOAL user!

yup. 34. never owned a car, ive had 3 driving permits but noone would let me practice on their cars so it never led to a license. its been actually 9 years now since i even got behind a wheel.

i have had my own apartments, but now im living with my mom again cuz i cant find full time jobs in LA and part time doesnt pay jack shit.

its so fucking sad not being able to have long term girlfriends or casually ask girls out on dates/use dating apps cuz i have no place of my own to take them back to/no car to go on dates with them. would love to live the life of a real adult, but at the rate shits going, its never gonna happen

your kitteh is very cute, so i respect you
my fat cat died recently, he ate too much his whole life but still lived to age 15
may he rest in peace, the poor little bugger

Pretty sure the last picture on the wage slave side is Grant or the artist formerly known as GRiZ. Who I certainly would not consider a wage slave. he lives in CO making dank ass music and tours to all the major edm festivals

>be 23 next month
>Got a truck and have the option to get my own place if I want it

But since I work from 5 in the afternoon to 3 in the morning Monday through Friday, I wouldn't have time to actually enjoy it, except on the weekends. So I'll just keep living with my parents and keep building up money until I find a girl worth settling down for, so she can take care of the house. I wish felt younger. If anything, I actually feel older.

anyone else know this feeling? I've earned my own money since I was 5 yo (first real job at 14). Moved out of my parent's house at 18 and made a shitload of money in real estate over the past 10 years. Own a beach house in Martha's Vineyard, a 40 ft sailboat, my own plane, and in negotiations for a nice place on the Mediterranean (Italy).

>tfw turning 30 in a few months and feel like I'm living the dream!

/ Make America Great Again

the fact you're on Sup Forums is proof that you are not happy
i'm only replying 'cause of those sweet devil dubs

Thx, I only feed her periodically, they tend to keep eating if the food is always there, get fatty status.

Iktf bro I'm in canada and nothing pays enough here that I can do that will allow me to have a car or anything. Gonna be minimum wage til I die

Ick... I've had to work to pay my rent since I was 17.
I've spent 16 years never making more than 15 an hour.
My dream is to have enough money to never leave my house and play video games and jack off 3 times a day for the rest of my life.

If you already have that life, then don't change a thing

man she's really great! very pretty! hope you take good care of her and love her and enjoy a great life with her

Same man but it's better than not working

Nah
Ive had that terrible lifestyle for too long i prefer working 7 days a week than sit at home being lazy .

Dude that cat is the most important thing to me. I love her more than anything or anyone ever.

Are you Italian? Because, if not, that's sad man.

Shit man, thank you btw!

So fucking pathetic

>a cat

I live in Ontario

i should have an easy office job doing data entry for 15 an hour. i type 90 fucking wpm. nobody will even give me a goddamn interview. they want people with current office experience to work in offices.... so fucking stupid. my homie literally has nothing but a high school degree and hes doing data entry for 16 an hour in a cush office. only reason i dont work with him is cuz his office is a million miles away and impossible to bus to

if i had been born with tits id have a job so easily. all these places just want women

i understand man, cats are beautiful creatures. i'm glad i have the fat cat's brother still, he has been a little sad but i've been taking great care of him still

this is where i tell you to kill you're self

Yeah exactly I'm stuck making 12 an hour and my rent is 1200 a month

Stay on the path bro...i'm 60 and still doing it just like you

Fuck I thought I had it bad paying 975 a month for rent and I make 12.65 per hour. I top out at 1660 a month and feel poor as fuck compared to my friends who make 1300 a week

You sound like my second cousin Vance.

41 here look and feel like i'm 20

Thats almost 420 a month you selfish idiot........ I make 350 a month and pay 950 a month for rent and I have enough for food and cellphone bill easily each month

Maybe limit your spending like a non selfish fuck

Move to Alberta, get a real job. Lots of opportunity right now even in the midst of the recession.

In the USSR situations like yours would have never happened because you were guaranteed an education and a job, you'd probably be working on self sustain nuclear fusion reactors by now.

420 a week I meant and that's good money

self sustaining*

More like swinging a pitchfork on a collective farm

i live in los angeles cuz its where my family is and i have no where else to go. rent here starts at 1200 for a shitty 1 bedroom, goes as high as 4000 for a 2 bedroom. yet all the jobs here wanna give part time and pay min wage - 14 an hour, even for jobs that should be paying 20 an hour. theres no rent control cuz the city purposely wants to get all poor people kicked out. its a goddamn joke. noone can afford to live on their own anymore, and the majority of their income goes to rent

Still good money compared to factory work

Majority of everyone's money goes to rent unless they're rich as fuck. I work 3 weeks to pay my monthly rent and the rest is for food, I can't even think about getting a car or any luxuries.

how do u get over the guilt of living with your parents i might have to move back in but the guilt of sitting around doing nothing is gonna kill me

Unless you are too young to live on your own yet, why stay in such an expensive part of the state? Surely some of the outlying counties are cheaper?

Jobs don't pay enough to live on your own these days. It's not 1950 where you work at a factory and own a house and 2 cars etc

What do you recommend for someone interested in starting out? I'm 23, have roughly 10-20k I could play with. But I don't want to clean myself out.

>What are roommates?

grats on falling for the propaganda mate. if you define your life by what you own, you are already dead
also, this if you prefer the less dramatic approach to my statement

Remember, you're here forever

I live in tweed ontario bro and I'm 28. small town and still expensive rent. Canada is extremely expensive

THIS

The whole world's fucked these days, back then you worked on a farm and owned a house and a sports car

i meant the guilt of mooching off my parents

I've worked all my life. Employer denied me a 40k job that was offered to me 2 years prior after 7 years of labor. Left a 30k job for 12 an hour. Have my own apartment two motorcycles and an old two tone truck. I'm 33 but like you I don't FEEL mentally older or mature for that matter.

who gives a shit? they didn't want someone mooching off them, they shouldnn't have selfishly brought you into the world through the pleasurable act of sexual intercourse.
Fuck em

Iktf man I've been at a food factory for 11 years and ive went up 2.dollars past minimum wage in all this time

>Extremely expensive

>The first three pages of available properties I looked at on mls average around $240,000

Fuck, where I am out west, you couldn't buy a condo for what a house goes for where you live.

What do you do for a living right now?

I work at a canoe factory and make 60 cents more than minimum wage after almost 10 years there

240k is like 20 years worth of work which is not cheap at all

>tfw 16k a year working 50 hrs a week

Suicide is my only option now

simple:

1)risk of uprooting. very good chance you wont find work after moving

2)the cost of uprooting is immense. gotta pay first and last in new place, cost of transporting all your shit. if you dont even own a car then youre really fucked

i actually have moved before. tried arizona out for awhile. it was great at first but when i lost my job, finding new work became impossible and iended up having to move back to LA with friends

im 24, make 100k with no college and have a big tited gf,

This. You can't just fucking move whenever you feel like unless you're wealthy and can drive a vehicle

>tfw 1.5 hour walk to work everyday and make minimum wage so can't even get a taxi to work when it's -20 outside

>100k a year

that's like 10 years of me working full time

Bruh. Unless canoe making is your true passion, you are wasting your time subsiding.

Have you looked into government grants to get some training or education? I know a few guys that got their class 1 (class A for you guys) licenses paid for by the government, and they all make good money driving various forms of trucks (hauling bulk garbage, fuel, propane, stuff like that).