How to get rid of Acne?

How to get rid of Acne?

Been doing Spermatotherapy for 4 weeks now, no results, worst skin ever

Eat a lot of turmeric, like 3 tablespoons a day. exfoliate and moisturize every other day

Should I stop the Spermatotherapy?

sun

try washing your face...

drink baking soda (not baking powder)

you can still do it but if isnt helping than it doesnt matter

>Spermatotherapy

What the fuck is that? You blowing loads on your face or something?

You been eating it or smearing it on your face?

I used Acutane (Isotretinoin) took about 6 months for me but I had it really bad,like mountains on my face bad. You need a prescription to get it but its worth. It leaves a whole bunch of scars but there are treatments for it

Go to a doctor you idiot.

Doxycyline

Rub it on your hands to warm it up, then rub it into your face, leave for to dry, then peel off the crust

stop eating dairy and sugar you fat fuck

Honestly if you tried everything else the best thing to do is to talk to your dermatologist about Accutane. It's in pill form and it can treat the worst kinds of acne and acne scars. It's extremely powerful but in a few months your face will be clear. It's guaranteed to work like over 95% of the time.

That's some gay shit. Go to a dermatologist and tell them to give you Acutane like another poster said.

Dries the fuck out of your lips and you get instant sunburns when you go outside without sun screen on... but clears it up like nothing else can.

It can also fuck up your liver permanently. Don't listen to 20 year old internet idiots go to a doctor.

Wash your face you nasty bitch

accutane is the key if the acne is really severe ( it has some strong side-effects)
if not then wash your face a lot and put your face in the sun like 30 mins a day

Grow a beard and take care of it. No joke

>tfw cant grow beard

how to encourage beard growth?

Diet
Exercise
Water
Shower
Clean bedsheets + pillows
And sun. that is how you beat acne

Get some Aloe cream, heals your face man

Wash your face regularly, change your diet, exercise often, and get plenty of sun and air. This is how you do it without pills, and it is healthy for you. Also, the obligatory "go fuck yourself and eat your own shit betafag" because Sup Forums

Be thankful, you won't look like 50 when you're 30 years old.

So can most prescription drugs. That's why they are prescription. Accutane is what a DOCTOR prescribes and requires a monthly blood test to monitor possible negative effect it may have.

Suggesting a drug that had good results for us is much different than telling him to mix a bunch of store bought cleaning chemicals together and rub it on his face dipshit.

accutane
no joke, I suffered severe acne since I was 12 until I was 22
trying hundreds of treatments, creams, soaps, different dermatologists,expensive treatments, home remedies (mom doing what any other parent would do, making it worse)
accutane is literally the cure for acne, although you have to take care of urself when taking it like not drinking or eating stuff with a lot of vitamin A, don't get prego if youre a fem, etc
it's not really cheap but it's 100% worth it, any professional dermatologist will recommend it

I also wish to know this. Moustache is coming in slowly but beard growth is just chin pubes at the moment.

minoxidil? haven't tried but I guess it works for some if you apply it properly every single day for a couple of months

Try BPO at night and BHH (salicylic acid) moisturizer day and night time. Also use soap-free mild cleanser.

Quit touching your fucking face and finger a girl for once in your life

Salicylic acid.
Tea tree oil.
Change your pillowcase every week.

Stop being a little bitch

This can work.

Tumeric is great for many things, cucurmin the act five ingredient in turmeric is even more pontent especially when taken with black pepper.

Consult a physician and/or study on the proper dosage and use.

Baking soda can be used as an exfoliant.

Honey and cinnamon can be applied topically, and ingested to relieve many ailments.

*active ingredient

Go outside, and get a sunburn on your face.

Try piss