When I wipe, there is always blood. I feel like I have a cut on my anus somewhere cause this happens everytime...

When I wipe, there is always blood. I feel like I have a cut on my anus somewhere cause this happens everytime. Either I wipe too little and don't bleed, but then I have swamp ass/shit stains or I wipe until there is nothing left, but I bleed.

I've asled my gf if it's normal and she says I'm too ocd and wipe too hard or someshit. I can't use moist towelettes as they clog up the toilet and sewer system.

So do any medical fags have any advice? Anyways to clean my ass that won't cause it to bleed? Or am I dying of ass cancer?

Go to a fucking doctor, retard.

Also, they make flushable moist wipes.

be honest: how fat are you?

Do you have a bump on your asshole? Quit eating greasy and spicy food.
Switch to the softest toilet paper you can find, and use a small amount at a time when wiping. You can still use moist towelettes, just throw them in the trash and take it out. Help that helps you man

I've been told that they still clog shit up. Appeantly there's a ban in our region even though they still sell them in stores
Also going in to the doctors just for a bleeding ass? Seriously?

>flushable
It's a lie. The sanitation companies have been battling the moist wipe companies for years.

Can't live with out them though.

Recovering fatty. Never had it when I was fat, now that I'm down 50 pounds it's acting the fuck up. Is it common amongst fat people?

Yes seriously user. It could be pretty serious. Maybe something wrong with your stomach. They have to and will take it seriously. It's what they studied for, to help people no matter what

its a hemroid you stupid shit. go to doctor. they can fix in like 20 seconds.

^this

Checked...

Not OP but I'm 5'6 and have started to develop hemorrhoids for the first time in my life once I passed the 175 mark. I'm about 190 now, 24yo male. Was 5'4 14yo and 210 pounds and didn't have hemorrhoids ever. Lost all that weight around 17 @ 140 pounds.

Shit gets rougher when you get older. Stay in shape . . .

>fucking bloody lava asshole . . . .

Def sounds like a hemroid. Especially if it stings after a big poop. Get some prep h wipes.

Will it go away on its own if I use softer toliet paper etc? Also don't hemmoriods make it hard to sit down? Cause I do that just fine

Buy flushable wipes. Wipe 3 fucking times and if that doesn't do it get in the fucking shower and clean yourself. Do this for a month and up your fiber and water intake to as much as you can.

Probably a hemorrhoid. If it's bright red it could be a lower GI bleed. If it's darker and kinda tarry it's an upper bleed and you have to see a doc asap.

Is there any mucus? You could have some sort of other inflammatory bowel issue such as ulcerative colitis.

no. the hemroid is a a group of three veins in your asshole. everyone haves them. you basically knicked one. or enflamed it. if you feel something dangleing out of your ass, DO NOT PULL IT! it isa vein and if you fuck with it you are in for a world of hurt. Go to doc, they band it (put a tiny rubber band on it and it falls off and heals after that). I had it done. its painless.

Me
Me
Bot @ you

My ass hair is like metal wires, so if I don't shave it cuts me

Show pic of your ass hole so we can help. Individually we are not doctors, but collectively we could prolly cure cancer if we could be bothered.

OP here, let me be a bit more clear
It's fresh blood, but there is only a very small amount and it only happens after a handful of wipes. It's a small amount and if I let some toliet paper sit in between my cheeks for a little it makes just slowly bleeds into the paper a if it were a cut. Ass is sore if I wipe more and more.

The only time is was really a problem is about a year or two back, when it bleed more than normal and I thought I possibly had some intestinal problems. Never happened again, so I just bought some flushable wipes for a month(which i stopped using as its bad for the sewage system/gf said it was bad) and the problem went away until now.

Im afraid it's an anal fissure or some shit, but in all honesty I think it's just a spot that I wipe too much and has become raw.

I sometimes get that dangling feeling after laying down after wiping but barely. That shit kinda scares me. Why the fuck would the vien come out?

Never feel it when I wipe though so idk

just google that shit.

How long has there been blood on your tp? You're probably just wiping your ass to hard and causing it to bleed a bit. If it doesn't go away on it's own in a few days then see a doctor.

Nearing a month.but I wipe my ass a lot/frequently so maybe it Hasent had the time to heal?

I laughed harder than I probably should've when you said
>Or am I dying of ass cancer?

>Individually we are not doctors, but collectively we could prolly cure cancer if we could be bothered.
kek

From trying to push your shit out with so much force that it shatters your toilet and a tsunami wave crashes into your asshole

Perhaps. If its been going on for a month though you should probably see a doctor.

If it's very red blood and it doesn't hurt it seems like internal hemorrhoids, if it hurts it could be external hemorrhoids. You should get yourself checked up, either way they can get worse and hurt like hell at all times. The blood could be from other sources as well...