What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Is this a raid???

His problem is the gabbagoo!

Came from an abusive household
Idolized a deeply immoral father
Grew up surrounded by immoral people

all she had to do was shut the door

His mom was literally evil and he had no chance of living a normal life with his upbringing

UNCLE JUNE, STOP WITH THE LASERS!

He never had the makings of a varsity athlete

He always took the easy way out and associated himself with the bad kids.

cunnilingus and psychiatry led him to this

whateva happen to gary coopah

IT'S A HOME!

he's dead

What's going on here?

Livia did literally nothing wrong

Why did Tony's other sister turn out so normal and good looking?

I think his dad screwed him by giving him the idea that it's okay to fuck peoples' lives up if it's how you make a living.

Really what did she do that was so vile aside from busting his balls when she was old and miserable?

she was the last child

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Did you forget about her convincing Uncle Junior to have her own son whacked and raising her kids to be sociopaths?
Remember what Tony said, Livia was the real gangster and destroyed his father.

Just two episodes to go for me. I already know what happened throughout the series by watching damned youtube videos of everything. Same way I read a movies synopsis versus actually watching it, a bad habit.

Favorite characters?
Ralph
Artie
Patsi
Richie
Carmela

Shit, I forgot about her trying to have Tony killed. I don't remember that part about her destroying her husband though.

id totally fuck/marry tony's (non janice)sis

>kept wealthy
>purposefully kept apart from mob activity
>protected for life

comfy life.

I think he said it in a session. She whittled him down his whole life until he died, etc, etc.

She also prevented him from getting out of the mob

He's psychotic

She did? I don't remember that part. I guess it's believable that Johhnyboy had thoughts about leaving the life seeing that Tony at times wanted to do the same.

In the flashback, Johnny was talking about a potential legit business venture a guy he knew was setting up in Nevada and Livia basically said she would rather murder their children than take them away from Jersey. Johnny backed out and the other guy got rich off the venture.

small hands, that was his problem

they fucked with his gabagool