Today was my birthday. Im 27. I live with my parents. Dad forgot it was my birthday. Feel kinda worthless

Today was my birthday. Im 27. I live with my parents. Dad forgot it was my birthday. Feel kinda worthless.

try moving out. tbh living with your parents at 27 is kinda pathetic. i barely do shit, but i make enough to live on my own and buy whatever i want

>> Im 27.
>> I live with my parents.
>> Feel kinda worthless.

Really? No shit? FFS

yep. i know.

If you are over the age of 8 , you shouldn't care about your birthday. Grow up and move out

cool

happy birthday, user.

Get a job and move out. Or keep feeling worthless.

thanks

will do

do you pay rent nigga?

Happy birthday, bro.

nope. just take up space and breathe everybodys air, nigga

happy birthday bro

'preciate it

do you have a job?

thanks

you don't have a job? not even waiting tables or flipping burgers?

fuck 'em all homie. those fucking cocksuckers brought you into this world, they owe you bigtime. you didn't ask to be dragged from the nether into this pathetic, meaningless shit hole referred to as "life"
if those fuckwads are gonna make you feel bad, you shit on them even harder. fuck them. NEET life my friend

oh and i forgot, happy birthday

lost my job. can't get hired anywhere.

ARE YOU FIT?

chicken nuggies 4 life

*tendies

bich if you can walk and hold a tray you can get a job waiting tables. lazy nogs like you are the reason people voted for trump.

>i'm 15
>i know nothing about politics or the condition of the world today
>but on the internet i'm a bad ass
fixed your post for you, user

Wrong dumbass. I have a doctorate degree and I waited tables until I could get a job in my chosen profession. Go down to fucking Red Lobster and they will hire you on the spot you lazy nigger.