How to be happy?

How to be happy?

Don b sad

Be around people who are like you.

For shut-in antisocial that poses quite a problem.

Realize that nothing "out there" will ever make you happy. That what you really want is to return to what you have always been. Complete in yourself, not separate from anything.

be lazy, deal with shit as it happens

Where did you fuckers come from?

Wow. Thanks, dude.

Everywhere. I am you and you are me. Prove me wrong

good balance between personal sucess, drugz, social life and environement

Careful with drugs... it's been 5ish months since I was given a capsule of Molly from my best friend and it absolutely destroyed me.

Honestly I have not been happy since and I'm not sure if I'll ever get better. I'm so anxious and scared all the time.

Be careful who you hang out with personally check dosages and purity. I'm afraid my life is over.

Our entire existence is pretty much based off of our feelings and emotions, they control every action that we make... We create little connections in our brains when we use a emotion, creating a kind of habit when we constantly feel the same emotion over and over... (Depression is a good example, constantly sad so it becomes a habit).

So in short, the easiest way to be happy is to try and overload yourself with feelings of happiness and joy, and pretty much ANY OTHER EMOTION that isn't depressing, that way, the habit can be broken and you can feel anything other than sadness.

GL HF user

I have no fucking clue, I've been asking myself that for 14 years

Careful with drugs... it's been 5ish months since I was given a capsule of Molly from my best friend and it absolutely destroyed me.

Honestly I have not been happy since and I'm not sure if I'll ever get better. I'm so anxious and scared all the time.

Be careful who you hang out with personally check dosages and purity. I'm afraid my life is over.

Kiss your dad. U won't be sad

Eat heathy. Exercise. Get a hobby.

It's really that simple mate.

one thing of molly and your life is over? lmao
what a fucking pussy get your shit together faggot it doesn't have anything to do with the molly

I have no idea. If you're depressed like me, then nothing is fun or enjoyable no matter what.

eat nothing but saltines, roll from side to side in bed all day. crying is my hobby.

Life is what you make it user. Dwelling on your own problems won't solve anything.

Get off your ass and make a change in your life. We're not talking about rocket surgery here, just small fucking babysteps.

It all adds up but you won't get anywhere unless you make that first move.

>Depressed
>No motivation
>Low self esteem
"Just get up and do stuff,bro!"
I don't want to get better.

Sounds like you're content then.

i dont believe you, i used it many times, how could your life be over with one time use ?? maybe you suffer from Serotonin malfunction, im no doctor, you should simply see one.

Shotgun to the face

Opioids.

Yeah I have no use on this planet so there's no point in getting better.

Exile yourself from /b

Headpats

anyway being happy is just a state of mind, if u cant reach bc of some neurotransmitter malfunction-> see doctor. If bc of anything else, work it out : failure -> move on, succes ->enjoy, loop.

Bowl haircut = owns a lizard

yeah that was some research chemical, not MDMA. why do you fucking idiots take whatever shit your friends tell you to?

try shroom and weed, its incredibly appreciable (lower than 1gram dry if u never tried)

Crimping depression sucks

You can't

What the fuck how do you have this photo of lucy?

Tell us more so you can help break out of what you're going through, user. Didn't you make a thread earlier?

No wasn't me. Hang in there OP. I've been dealing with crimping depression for years. Coaxial, ethernet, molex, hexagonal, quad point indent, you name it and I've crimped it. Then I just let it all go. Disconnected from everything. Lost myself. I haven't crimped in years.

Theres no answer, OP. Some people will tell you it's money, some people will tell you it's love, and some people will tell you it's impossible to achieve and to just distract yourself. You're never going to wake up one day and just BE happy, because it's not that easy. It's different for everyone, and that's why it's so hard. Happiness is acceptance, and once you accept that bad shit happens, you can start to focus on how you're still here after all of it.