You are fucking DELUSIONAL if you think this piece of shit will actually be president

You are fucking DELUSIONAL if you think this piece of shit will actually be president.

Cry harder trumpfags, our petition is getting more votes than your candidate in the general. The electoral college won't elect him, they don't have to. They will do the non-rednecky thing and elect the candidate with the POPULAR VOTE, even though she's a woman. Cry harder trumpfags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1d9lm-T87AQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e6XjqvlbDfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok, so you don't accept that a president got elected with democracy, but you're using democracy to take him down? you know how fucking stupid that is?

Finally someone who gets it. Don't lose hope that sanity will prevail.

I'm with you man but that's not gonna happen.

First it was a daily reminder that she would win, we seen how that went. Now it's this. I wonder how long these threads are going to be posted here till you fucks bend the knee.

HILLARY WON THE POPULAR VOTE.

Let that sink in you stupid piece of shit.

Tell me, what petitions have even come close to making any real change on such a huge event in America? I can wait.

You are literally signing a death wish. If it was to somehow get overturned, conservatives would fight back with violence idiot

Nuuuuuu daddeh. Hillfluff biggest winneh

I don't think you know how democracy works...

Look at the big edgy bad boy. You wouldn't do shit but worship the black cock

In 4 years the posts will start talking about trumps finished and then after he wins another 4 there'll be another petition

Hillary lost the popular vote if you account for the military absentee ballots.

I never said I would. But hardcore 2nd amendment conservatives would dumbass

It doesn't.

Also: We're not a democracy, you shitbag.
We're a republic.

Even Trump has his doubts.

Bullshit you stupid ass bitch

Nope. After seeing the violence that has erupted after electing him once, no one would make the same mistake again in 4 years.

Not gonna happen. Everyone, including Hillary, has already conceded the nomination to him. It's over. The electors have never voted against their state's popular vote.

popular vote doesn't really matter, and this is the fifth time we've had an elected president who didn't win the popular vote

You weren't crying the last time(s) popular vote winners lost the election. Its not unheard of.

Yes...that was my point...

And the several hundred thousand non citizens that were allowed to vote.

3 MILLION ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS VOTED FOR HILLARY. TRUMP WON THE POPULAR VOTE.

But it's you liberal faggots causing the violence. Only an idiot would blame trump for that.

Fuck off samefag

This is why people laugh at you and you are a shy pathetic little fuck around real people isn't it you little bullshit conspiracy shouting little tin hoil hat motherfucking dipshit

Shill here. Even though I would've preferred Clinton as president, Trump won fair and square. Tbh with all the stuff he's wanting to do, I'm fine with it. He could be great as hell, he just needs to work better of foreign policy. Just shut the fuck up about wanting to rid of the Electoral College already, even though we hate it, we need it. Democracy gives us freedom, but it also doesn't satisfy all of us. Freedom has a price.

and we'll just have ourselves a civil war. you pussies might be all fire and brimstone and tantrums while you have johnny law protecting your sorry asses but as soon as people start shooting at you you'll think trump was the greatest things since the dutch slave trade.

oh look a trump hate thread

Why do these threads keep existing when she conceded the election already.

Didn't every candidate but Trump concede already? There's no one else anymore.

You can't redo the election until Shilary wins you stupid fucking cuck. Get everyones signature in the nation, the president still won't change until their term is up.
Now shut the fuck up and get over it.

>what is democracy

You don't want a war buddy. You lib fags don't have anything to fight with. Sorry the repubs have all the guns

The popular vote is completely irrelevant to who becomes president, let that sink it you mildly autistic piece of subhuman waste

>insults are fun yo

Is this a troll thread?
Popular vote is still being counted, they still need to count the military votes which means Hillary BTFO and anyway popular vote doesn't mean shit. She won the popular vote against Barrack Obama in 2008 and still lost to him.

/thread
Trump won. By wishing him ill you wish us all I'll. Like it or not we're on this ship now and this shit is sailing

youtu.be/1d9lm-T87AQ

This is why the demoshits lost, false sense of reality.

I never understood jokes about millenials and participation trophys. Who made the trophy?

big question... when was this picture taken?

Trump is the President. Happy hunting season on Snowflakes like you.

Its not even a conspiracy. Nobody conspired. It just happened. 3 million illegal immigrants were given citizen's drivers licences, and thus they were allowed to vote. It wasn't some grand scheme, it just happened due to a flaw in the system.

And please stop being so angry. Seriously. You're hurting your own cause.

Oh for fucks sake, just fucking let it go. He won fair and square the same way all our past presidents have won for the past 200 years.
It's done.

. ..

KEK

Every single person I have talked to since the election laugh at the retards protesting. You.

I know facts are hard to face buddy, but hey, you'll grow up in about 4 years anyway, and at that point you can build your political opinions and use your voice to represent you in the next election, okay?

>bullshit you stupid ass bitch
wow what a fucking savage

Just after Bush won duh

>>Democracy
When we have elections it functions like a republic. Stay cucked kiddo and be mad that the police are stopping your not so peaceful assembly

I think he'll get assassinated first

The petition gained a lot of signatures right away but since then it has slowed down. It's not going to get past ten million.

youtube.com/watch?v=e6XjqvlbDfg

Liberals really want us to get nuked. I hope we do have a civil war so i can cleanse the country of as many windowlickers as possible.

White Power u fuckin kek.

Reported potential assassination threat

ITT: OP is 16

Obama's election not his

Satisfaction has never been a tenant of democracy. The electoral college infringes upon people's right to be heard. If my vote doesn't matter more than yours, and our country runs on a two party system, and our elections come out to roughly 50/50 every time, what is the point of a middle man? To represent states population's equally? If popular vote totals for each candidate are within a percentage point of each other, state's populations and the beliefs in each of those states have absolutely nothing to do with it.

Except the rich fraternities. We partied, got drunk, got laid and protested the dean. The beat goes on.

everyone should just accept it like they did when obama got elected. just bend over and take it like a sissy with everyone else

Jesus guys, he's not that bad, chill. The real thing anyone should be afraid of is Pence. Trump himself used to be a democrat, you'll be okay.

This, go read his policy ffs, half that shit is a straight rip from Hillary

>"Cry harder"
>Cries hysterically
Lol niggers mad their free ride is over. Better find a job instead of rioting like rabid chimps or you gonna starve you little shits :p

Hahahah. Not me mate. The 2-3 million people that are going to be deported will get him. Those Mexican criminals are going to fuck his shit up so hard.

I was really hoping to see Hilary win JUST so I could see the meltdown it would cause.
But this Trump winning meltdown, it's fucking glorious.

Boo fucking hoo. America's already over it. Trump's starting to flip like a pancake anyway.

Dude if Trump is assassinated THEN I will be scared, then we got Pence, Trump ain't that bad.

Pretty much this.
Pence actually scares me.

Why are Hillary cucks so delusional?

Popular vote isn't what decides who's president. Whether or not that's the way it should be is up to you but that's the way it is.

Fuck this gay earth.

>Why are Hillary cucks so delusional?
I blame it on the participation trophies and not getting beaten enough as a child.

Wow. Like, I can't even. How many fucking microaggressions are you problematic shitlords going to throw at us?

>Mexicans will get anyone
Lol sure you delusional beaner. They gonna poison his taco. De nada for getting the fuck out smelly shitskins.

The only way Trump doesn't get into office is if he get assassinated. Then you get Pence who is arguably worse then Trump.

>8 years of trump

gonna vote him again simply because of all the butthurt he causes

Not even arguably- 100% worse than Trump.

whiny, ball-slobberin, cum-guzzlin, participation trophy winnin, liberal-lickin beta cuck-wannabe detected

5 stages of grief

1) denial
2) anger
3) bargain
4) depression
5) acceptance

They're still in denial.
Wait till they get into angry mode cause that's when the rioting starts.
Some of them already are in anger mode, which is good because it means they're making progress towards acceptance.
Next, after anger, there will be bargaining...
I wonder what they will do in that stage.
Commies... They're gonna destroy our nation.

Petition? LMFAO nice bait thread nigger lover

hillary wont accept the results if they do. if she doesn't become president it will be a full blown civil war. military will do 1 of 3 things, split, remain mostly neutral or side with trump who is the actual winner
when it comes down to it the right are "gun nuts" so when its left vs right the left will be wiped out and it will be their own fault. the reason trump won is what you are doing right now. you don't like something so you do everything to get rid of it rather than accept it because its not fair someone hurt your feelings

>democracy
>works

Pick one

Not a democracy, constitutional republic. Democracy would have Clinton as the winner.

Yes you have to respect democracy

And the popular vote means dick as you found out the hard way.
Cry some more, babies.

Ay. White supremacists don't belong with the GOP. You've already been formally denounced by the Trump campaign. You guys really put a bad name on us capitalists.

It may have worked on them but since I have no emotions: pic related.

Rioting already started breh. technically, this is more like bargaining.
We'll know we are at the depression stage when we see a surge of suicides.

Alahu Akbar

I'm glad Trump got elected because that means most US citizens are dumbfucks who will continue to have to pay people like me to do the hard thinking for them. Its good to be rich and white in a country full of dumb niggers and rednecks!

What do you do?

>Civil war
More like meme war you autistic manchild. Sjw's are internet tough guys and nigger robbers always get wasted by white houseowners because monkey arms and peanut brain doesnt help with aiming too much.

>what is love
>baby don't hurt me
>don't hurt me
>no more