youtube.com/watch?v=QPsn17_a8-g
youtube.com/watch?v=enSjvdlKjDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trick question! It's always okay!

trick question
rape doesn't exist

after you yell surprise!

I second this. The drier the better

After defeating them in thrilling single combat.

when she signs a legally binding agreement that states she is asking for and cannot legally charge the rapist for hitting her, holding her agianst her will, stipping her of her clothes, fornacating with her, sodimizing her, kidnapping her, binding her, and impregnating her.
>bonus if you can work in a clause that any pregnancy must be terminated at her expense

it's NEVER "OK"

On Tuesdays.

Faggot.

In self defense

When the woman is OP's mom.

It's ok if you say "it's just a prank" and point at a camera

when you record it and say it was just a prank

Trump's going to legalize rape. Didn't you hear?

Only on the days of the week that end with y.

when you want to have sex and she says no

what about Tuesday ?

nope sorry

when she says 'no'

If you're a muslim

Never. If she's asking, verbally specific, then it isn't rape.

Otherwise, someone is forcibly inserting a penis into someone else. It's rape and it's never cool. Learn to pick up chicks, losers.

so if you threaten her, "imma keew yo ass if you don't ask me to rape you" then its no longer rape.

when you're a soldier in the red army and you just crushed the nazis

When it's your wife.

A guy literally won a court case, so it's literally legal.

Never

>when is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?

or in self defense

>when the communism hits

Only when it's part of the roleplay. Otherwise, get your asshole ready for jail, bucko.

never.

a dry pussy and a scream in pain makes the dick weak.

a moist pussy and moans of orgasms makes u cum buckets.

remember that.

Great point user, rape is also legal in jail.

Also, when she's too drunk/high to remember it.

Spit and gag, son.

You'll learn.

Rape is just a social construct. If you don't subscribe to it you don't have to worry about it.

very drunk girl about to fuck her dad on cam , get in here Sup Forumsros bitDOTly/2e45Ui8 sign up with fake email and search sleezecunt

nigga im not clicking that shit

i think that you can rape a woman when she gives her consent...for example when she wears tight dresses or short skirts or something like this

When you can kill her afterwards and dump the body where nobody will ever find it.

when you're deployed in a foreign country

According to society?
>It's NEVER ok.

According to my inner thoughts?
>It's ALWAYS ok.

What kind of answer do you want? A pc answer or one that represents Sup Forumsideology?

I can't believe how stupid you guys are, especially the degenerates that browse Sup Forums. just a bunch of misogynistic pricks that voted for trump. now the whole country will be in shambles. how am I going to live a rape-free life and have my free speech. you bunch of racist pigs. i'll start.

>be female, be latino, be 2 weeks ago
>major head on collision because of some redneck jew wanted to drive like the need for speed.
>lose consciousness while being trapped in the car
>EMT arrives and they required a rape contraption to free me from my entrapment, holding me in my car without my consent and consciousness
>they see that I was going into shock and begin to do CPR
>passers by and onlookers came to gather around me
>I awoke to people surrounding me with my shirt off except for my bra
>They have told me that they gave me CPR to bring me back to life
>felt a sign of relief but at the same time disgusted
>A man just violated me, I was unconscious and he took advantage of my body while I was unable to consent.
>sure it was great of him to have saved me but at the same time this is RAPE
>he ripped off my shirt, touched my boobs, and pressed his lips against mine, AGAINST MY WILL
>I feel so disgusted, he was shameless and applauded a hero instead of being called a rapist
>I was discharged from the hospital with bruising and facial swelling from being hit by the airbag
>still more psychologically traumatized by this man's action, and no one seems to think it is a serious issue
>I am going to find this man and sue him for raping me

anyone that does not feel that this was rape is part of the problem, being blinded by rape culture and being a rape apologist. I hope that this man pays for it and gets 10-20 years in prison. When I say that I have been raped, it is rape and end of discussion. I hope I will be doing good to the millions of women out there that feel the same way I felt. I hope this case makes them feel empowered and can finally stand up to the corrupt society.

I don't agree with rape but honestly couldn't care less when it happens or I hear of it.

I have been told, multiple times, to my face, by a rape victim that her rape was a legit back ally bind, gag, spit lube, and repeat rape and I couldn't give less of a fuck.

I personally feel that it's all in the head the trauma of being raped just like when a little kid gets """"molested""""

Here you can have this

thats almost everyday though

some effort in that bait...

Well if she is about to rape somebody or you, I see it only fitting to treat others as they would like to be treated.

The Rapie becomes the rapist

However if everyone had this logic, on a long enough timeline, everyone would be raping each other in what can only be called rapeception

Ayyy

Right? I'm actually proud of that bait. It's kind of hard to tell with complete certainty that it even is bait. Well done, user. Well done.

When she's alseep, drunk, passed out or drugged.
(If she won't remember it)

>redneck jew

After January, I'd say for at least 4 years.

When she says no.

Don't fuck. It's not worth it.

Never.

rape is always ok

when's she's not old enough to consent

why are they whispering, is mommy home? pretty hot, thanks based user

what's funny is that this story is real and you changed the setting from the pool to a car crash lol. this fat sjw trash is the 1 who came up with it. youtube.com/watch?v=QPsn17_a8-g

student of medicine here, u'll be surprised to hear that, while being raped, women and men get sexually aroused, and their bodies respond like usual, even liking it, and reaching orgasm.
While physiology is the exact same as usual intercourse, mentally it's a very damaging experience, and while arousal isn't a problem, muscular tension and stress is, causing many times severe damage of the muscular tisue of the penis/vagina
Most rapes are also very violent, so yeah, not too pleasant to be beaten into submission. And sometimes abrassion can appear in rapes, but it's common to prolongued sex too.
The victim has a lot of confusion with that, and many times doesn't understand why he/she enjoyed it, and reached orgasm, while being so negative and close to it. It seriously plays with their mind.

Rape is never ok, unless consent

Just adding my 2 cents

its ok when she cums

>baiting this clumsily
>2/10 work on it

It's never okay to rape a lady.
It's only okay to rape a woman that's asking for it.
It's always okay to rape a feminist.

How do you know she didn't consent to be raped?
They always consent to be raped.

>A man just violated me, I was unconscious and he took advantage of my body while I was unable to consent.

unconsciousness when you are assumed to have received trauma is implied consent for medical procedures. You werent raped you cunt. Get over it.

>urr my rape culture
>if you dont think its rape youre part of the problem
>when i say i have been raped, it is rape.

Nah bitch, thats not how shit works. You cant go around yelling rape and expect anyone to take you seriously. If someone actually raped you than that is a different story, but you cant claim you were sexually assaulted every time someone grazes your hip at the mall.

tl;dr youre literally why people dont take rape culture seriously. Youre contributing to the upholding of rape culture in a far more significant way than all the other faggots and niggers here.

Please kill yourself, as thats the only solution here where everyone is happy. You dont have to live in the "raape culture'' delusion youve created, and men everywhere dont have to listen to you wail on any longer about how the drive-through attendant at taco-bell just raped you

youtube.com/watch?v=QPsn17_a8-g

she also uploaded this
youtube.com/watch?v=enSjvdlKjDw

>sjw for trump
>oh the irony
she all kinds of fucked up, maybe a symptom of the traumatic head injury she sustained

at least all the comments are telling her to do the right thing and kill herself

i blocked her on youtube a while back cause her channel is straight cancer

answering to you
consent and rape are two grey areas. many times rape isn't clear, it's clouded with missed consents, intentions, sometimes alcohol or drugs, sometimes coercion or intimidation...
it's a difficult context to evaluate, victims doesn't help it either because many times the just want to get over it and forget it, and don't give much detail, and the first thing they do after a rape is to clean themselves, which destroys a lot of proofs in his/her body
on the other hand, rape being such a subjective matter, the "raper" could've missunderstood the situation, and carried on without a bad intention, while the "victim" could've been pasive about it, and after the act itself, be regretful about it. As I said, a very hard situation to judge

Some extra information, most times (more than 80%), rape happens betwee people who knows themselves, either by family, or by common interest (job, clubs, friends, studies, ex relationship...). Hardly ever it's done by an unknown rapist, but when it's done, it's either by a serial rapist (who has a mental pathology), or a group of people, in a context where they become rapists, but not as individual rapists themselves

What're you fuckin gay?

When she tells you "no".

when she is your sister
bonus points if she just learned to write

wtf. its obviously not ok

its not okay unless she gives consent

When she won't let you fill her ass up with water and keep your goldfish up there to keep it safe while you source a new fish tank

When you are married to her and live in the Middle East. If you mean morally OK, never.

completely agree

when trump gets elected president

when she wants to "stay pure and sacred"
ex was like that, the best part was when she wanted to abort but her parents didn't let her
I miss her

When she is a criminal scum.

When she can't say no

source?

We you record and post video o Sup Forums b

Even THINKING about having sex with a woman is considered RAPE. Check your privilege.

source for what?

feminist sighted
classified as bait

the gif OP posted

I'm pretty sure it's only legal if it's a direct family member.

>reverse image search

when you've already taken her on a few dates and she's giving you blue balls

When it's statutory rape on a technicality.
ie you're from a state where the legal age is 16 and she's 17 and you're 18 but since you crossed state lines you are technically a sex offender.
legitimate rape is never ok because it lets people with shit tier genes (niggers and faggots) reproduce.

I can't believe how stupid you guys are, especially the degenerates that browse Sup Forums. just a bunch of misogynistic pricks that voted for trump. now the whole country will be in shambles. how am I going to live a rape-free life and have my free speech. you bunch of racist pigs. i'll start.

>be female, be latino, be 2 weeks ago
>major head on collision because of some redneck jew wanted to drive like the need for speed.
>lose consciousness while being trapped in the car
>EMT arrives and they required a rape contraption to free me from my entrapment, holding me in my car without my consent and consciousness
>they see that I was going into shock and begin to do CPR
>passers by and onlookers came to gather around me
>I awoke to people surrounding me with my shirt off except for my bra
>They have told me that they gave me CPR to bring me back to life
>felt a sign of relief but at the same time disgusted
>he ripped off my shirt, touched my boobs, and pressed his lips against mine, AGAINST MY WILL
>I feel so disgusted, he was shameless and applauded a hero instead of being called a rapist
>I was discharged from the hospital with bruising and facial swelling from being hit by the airbag
>still more psychologically traumatized by this man's action, and no one seems to think it is a serious issue
>I am going to find this man and sue him for raping me

anyone that does not feel that this was rape is part of the problem, being blinded by rape culture and being a rape apologist. I hope that this man pays for it and gets 10-20 years in prison. When I say that I have been raped, it is rape and end of discussion. I hope I will be doing good to the millions of women out there that feel the same way I felt. I hope this case makes them feel empowered and can finally stand up to the corrupt .

Never. You fucking idiot.

ALWAYS because feminism!

When she refuse to have sex with you

Hi newfriend.
Should probably go back to funnyjunk or 9gag or where ever they don't teach you to identify an obvious attempt at instigation/falseflagging.