Honestly, if you don't have a solid social group of friends how do you get a girlfriend?

Honestly, if you don't have a solid social group of friends how do you get a girlfriend?

I work out 6 days a week, have a good body, have a good looking face, yet I've never had a girlfriend because I choose to play video games and stay inside on the weekends instead of going out (I absolutely hate it)

Before I'd hit up girls on facebook and that would work out somewhat okay but since they are normally far away it doesn't work out.

Tinder, meh, all of them seem to be whores

Can someone help?

Holy shit are you me?

Sticking around for a response

Go out retard

I do volunteer work. Steady stream of above average girls in their 20's and 30's.

Join an online dating site that posts profiles and matches characteristics? Cost money, but worked for some relatives of mine.

Is tinder honestly that bad and whorish? I feel like if you screen the right type of girls it wouldnt be too bad.

Take a dance class, yoga class, cooking class, or something like that OP

This is also a great idea

OP
Adopt a girl 12-13 wait until shes 18 :P PROFIT

Have you ever looked at tinder on a girls phone?
It's insane, literally every right swipe my friend did got a match.
If your a chick on tinder you can either fuck three times a day realistically if you aren't ugly, or scour all of your area and have your choice. It's a horrible place for guys unless you are really attractive

Why do you even have to wait?

is there a better alternative? Plenty of fish?

Only advice I'd give is to do more activities that aren't sitting around indoors but honestly it's not worth it OP. You're the only person you need to please.

Real life is a start.
There's plenty of advice in this thread, but just pay attention when outside the house. Talk to people in queues, go to events *not necessarily nightlife*, and man the fuck up.
I'm not interested in people who sit around and look pretty, why should a girl?

>Talk to people in queues

I've never really understood this concept. After just 5 minutes of smalltalk with a girl, how is it acceptable to ask to hang out already? It seems way too thirsty or creepy.

You're framing it as talking to a girl. Think of it as talking to just another human.

If they're into the same shit as you, arrange to do something. You can turn up the heat later. If they aren't into you / the shit you do, eject.

Dude... its not worth it. Girls are just gonna suck up your life juice and leave you dry quenched in sadness and despair until you give up and except that alah is your true god and savior... You dont need women to be happy dammit.

>If they're into the same shit as you
What if this never happens

Another reason why I don't bother with tinder, girls can match with literally any guy they want. Even the ugly as fuck whales get more matches than me

Honestly call it lame but my life revolves around fitness, after being addicted to WoW for many years it feels like a real life game.

I want a girl that will go to the gym with me, cook meals with me, watch netflix with me. Ya know. I don't want a girl that wants to party every weekend, get shitfaced, however it seems impossible to find a girl like this..

so you find them where they're doing what you want to do. Fitness classes, the gym (as long as they aren't actually exercising), etc.