youtube.com/watch?v=OcbU96QFsZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vtUmIIJ5_T8
youtube.com/user/jellybeanasmr/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty comfy desu

most of it is shit though, only a few truly stand out

Using a yeti mic what a fag

Pretty much.
I like Ephemeral Rift, though most of his videos are a bit boring. But the rest are great.

As well as "Epic ASMR", which is Cyberpunk. It's a bit series with >50~ episodes, I think.

youtube.com/watch?v=g2t_Vt-SauA&list=PLAbk1coFT76YN8GL0H6Fbwe6QFPg4Pcv3

I only get tingles when I'm with live humans. But I do watch some ASMR videos because they're calming.

Dude wat, I just watched that very video not but minutes ago, never heard about this shit before today, and you go posting this shit, ARE YOU FUCKING WATCHING ME?!

I was gonna say E.R too. There's this guy who makes similar videos, his name is tiraraduellgo I think. Really interesting stuff.

That's the creepiest shit. Isn't that weird when it happens?

ASMR doesn't work for me... doesn't give me tingles or anything. It is crap.

So I don't watch it.

;)

>I like Ephemeral Rift, though most of his videos are a bit boring.

What's good about Ephemeral Rift is the effort he puts into it.

I really like Soy. She's really patient and can tap one board for 90 minutes straight.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vhk6R76yjC0

Watching you fap, every day. No homo.

Its spooky shit my dude, seriously spooky shit.

This chick isn't very good at it, tbh. She lacks discipline and structure.

The only two that have been triggering me have been raffy taffy and Victoria sponge.

w-what if I'm okay with it being homo..

it helps me masturbate!

DELET ALL YOUTUBE HISTORY
NOBODY MUST KNOW

DEPARTURES III IS A LIE

She looks dead inside. I probably would be too if I had to tap a board for a solid hour and a half.

Agree.

Victoria sponge is legit

I don't get it tbh.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!
Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

Now Playing: SPLIT SECOND

Rutger Hauer plays a policd detective hunting the serial killer who killed his partner, but it;s actually an alien or monster or some shit. 6.2 on IMDB, Lawrence Cohn of Variety wrote, "Split Second is an extremely stupid monster film, boasting enough violence and special effects to satisfy less-discriminating vid fans."

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows… just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of edgy things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average vanilla stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!

Heather Feather has been the best for me, she finally released a new one today.

youtu.be/VRMtiYQaRzs

Fucking queer, GET OUT.

Tirar is a madman for this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=L90eifKDZ0E&t=3703s

MEAN!

>no homo
kek.jpg

>raffy taffy
I kindda like daffy taffy. He really seems to enjoy himself.
>I think the case makes good sounds.

Some of the videos are relaxing. I don't really get the same tingles as I used to, but it's still nice to have in the background.

As a bonus, some of the asmrtists (like Taylor and Jellybean) are pretty hot.

you mean
>GET IN
>INTO MY BOIPUSS YOU FUCKING GARBAGE TOP

Can anyone recommend anything cute in english?

Only if your dick is effeminate. I'm not gay or anything, honest.

new to Sup Forums?

I admit that I have fapped to some cute kissing ASMR videos.
For research.

youtube.com/watch?v=lI9nwVex0lk&index=2&list=LLqcG8sgPHZ2TuGy6DCmhFtA

youtube.com/watch?v=BDOZzWwQPOM&index=4&list=LLqcG8sgPHZ2TuGy6DCmhFtA

Two really good ones for me. First one is a bit wierd, but whatever.

youtube.com/watch?v=-00AAI4oI3g&index=3&list=LLqcG8sgPHZ2TuGy6DCmhFtA

I never liked tapping shit until this video which made it click for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=aa3pu8r5XqA

Anyone know of good nature sounds ASMRs?

Honestly I like Cherry Crush the best. She actually comes up with new triggers regularly.

youtube.com/watch?v=SR3iTJrWFUI

ASMR isnt the problem, you are

Some of the Asian ASMR qt3.14s have English videos.

>Soy ASMR
>Dana ASMR
>Yukino Yumijuku

youtube.com/watch?v=IOqR5vJtHTo

Ephemeral Rift has been cranking out videos a lot more lately, which is good, but the downside to it is they're a lot more generic videos than the roleplay videos he's best known for.

Disappointing really, for years I loved his videos, now he's mostly on a 6-month streak of just being fucking boring.

How criminally underrated is Victoria?

She's the best I've experienced. Like x10 better than ERand x100 than cherry crush and Taylor. She's just hidden in a sea of just really subpar artists who think that asmr is just whispering into a mic or tapping/scratching and making random noises.

Not to sound like an asshole but I don't believe Taylor darling even experiences ASMR, herself. Not that that's a barrier to entry, but you can tell who does/doesn't experience it from the types of materials and techniques they employ...

this about sums it up

youtube.com/watch?v=oBcJefKpgMc

you fucking autistic faggots

try it guys! find an asmr video with roleplay whispering, take your time and rub one out slowly! changed my fapping technique!

click bait for 15-39 year olds.

Although I've had ASMR reactions to it before, I just like the relaxing, soothing voices more because they help me get to sleep when I might be finding it difficult to sometimes.

It pisses me off. The only noise I enjoy is rain. Basically white noise. Fuck that asmr shit where they're making random fuckin noises with random fuckin objects.

Its cool, but isn't it a bit wild that you can literally live off this?The most subbed ASMRtist has 700K+ and a lot of here vids have 1,000,000+ views. wild

>HowToBasic

>it helps me masturbate!

>I admit that I have fapped to some cute kissing ASMR videos.
>For research.

Here are a couple of "ASMR" videos you might find "interesting":

youtube.com/watch?v=Gpa5Dwp3sCk

youtube.com/watch?v=rkTieqWS8RA

Try rainymood dot com

user told me about it a few years ago and I use it regularly.

I wouldn't really say he is asmr hahahahahaahaha

Because you said "Its cool, but isn't it a bit wild that you can literally live off this?"

Well watever the case it is crap so I don't watch it

any good sex/moans/kissing asmrs?

I really wanna try fapping to them

>open second video first
>see cute girl eating banana
niceoneanon.jpg
>open first video next
braces.png
>cute girl sucking a lollipop talking about sex

Thank you user. These will be fapped to.

You don't find that shit cringey fam?

Just seeing all the thumbs down on the banana vid makes me cringe. Other people's cringe makes me cringe

there's stuff like bob ross that sure it's pleasant to listen to because they have a nice voice. but 99% of it is just retarded shit lonely virgins enjoy because it's a girl making it seem personal and that's something they've never experienced before.

cause it's SO fucking enjoyable watching a girl with lequeisha johnson fingernails tapping on a glass and whispering to you like your mom did when she coddeled you as a child

all in all fuck off you piece of shit

>I only get tingles when I'm with live humans. But I do watch some ASMR videos because they're calming.
This. ASMR is great for calming the nerves and getting to sleep at night, but I'm not sensitive enough to get tingles from it. My girlfriend can give me tingles though.

Glad you like!

:D

youtube.com/watch?v=-OlmKhuxDHc
check this out

ITT: Autism levels only seen elsewhere in furries.

Not really. There are people on Youtube making money out of far more asinine shit than ASMR.

Pointless. Just turn down the volume of your PC and every video is asmr.

Your lack of independent thought makes me cringe.

I bet she does. ;^^^)

i've jacked off to this several times

youtube.com/watch?v=3iY1KzdA-KE

nudes?

I only watched a moment of it before replying here. She's cute and sarcastic so I'll give it a try.

You have to assume that half of the thumbs down on any video with a cute girl come from fat SJWs.

The women who do it are the best, but you will have to agree, this is the most relaxing ASMR video ever made:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5GyNDMPdlg

i think that guy might be gay

Not bad, but braces/cleavage girl, who shows her face, is much fappable, to me, anyway.

(First vid link):

She hasn't posted anything new in a while. But she does have a video that shows off her nice tits.

youtube.com/watch?v=OcbU96QFsZQ

>You have to assume that half of the thumbs down on any video with a cute girl come from fat SJWs.

I found it weird at first but a 30 min video before bed helps me sleep if im having a hard time passing out.

laughter.jpg

I watched a bit of Tony Bomboni once because his eyes looked like jewels. But seeing whiskers poking through makeup bothers me so I don't watch him/her much.

I am one of the few people I think that gets the opposite reaction to this shit. Instead of making me feel comfortable or relaxed it irritates and angers me to no end. The smacking of their fucking lips and the ability to hear their fucking breath as they talk like a retarded 3 year old. Any video that tries to put ASMR in it or anything like it gets instantly turned off. I don't think there would be a girl hot enough where I could stay with them if they sounded like that all the fucking time.

Probably quite true!

Most of them suck and just use tits to get views for money. Very unoriginal too.

You're a faggot.

I need to be in the mood for ASMR to enjoy it. When I'm not in the mood it is irritating.

Especially someone like ppomo. She can be quite rough on the microphone and I reaaallly need to be in the mood for ASMR to enjoy her stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=vtUmIIJ5_T8

You think?

I wouldn't put it past them. Women are breathtakingly petty when they want to be.

Especially when they're envious of a cute girl, and can thumbs down her video anonymously.

maria and her tool

Oh yes. Women are the worst-- no penis possessing faggot could be petty.

Idk but she fine asf tho

Agree.

Part of me wants Victoria to break out, but at the same time I don't want that to happen because of what comes with it.

Her videos are definitely the best though.

I only came in this thread to hope of this, sauce? more ASMRDARLING

any more?

She used to date my best friend it got out that she made asmr videos at school and so many people gave her a hard time even his friends and him at times I was always kind of whatever about it I felt bad for her but I got all her nudes from him and her vids but not gonna leak them sorry this is all you get

NIGGA DONT STOP NOW WTF!? POST MOAR!

I've been on this shit board for at least 5 years, why would I fall for this?

cherrycrush, heather feather, and moonglove asmr are my favs

Did you catch heather's new video? She straps a vibrator to the mic.

No one gonna talk about JellyBeanASMR/JellyBeanNose?
Her dancing videos are often posted.
I like her soft style.
youtube.com/user/jellybeanasmr/videos

was just watching one of hers and was going to post abut her - beat me to it :p