youtube.com/watch?v=ijr7e0THYWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

I would, but I'm dead

Good

I chemically do it with Nair
Or trim with electric ravor or scissors
Snarf whines when I don't trim my bush. Or help me put a bullet in my head

im dont know what my numbers where i didnt think to ask. i dont have them yet but i will hopefully this week.
i got some basic black frames sort of narrow. then i got some with tihs interesting kind of scratched in sort of wood grain like texture in dark almost black blue frames and in a light creamy on the arms or whatever you call them

You get cuddles from me if you've worked up a sweat.
There's no stoping you from doing it right now you know? sell all your shit and get a gun. but the FBI won't let you casue you put in loony bin right?
light creamy on the inside or all over the arms?

that's a pretty long processs. how often do you have to shave?

give me cuddles :c

we could work up a sweat while cuddling~

I rather smell your natural stink before during and after cuddling.

Yep
Plus, if I got one, knowing me I'd use it on people first.
I'm like a coin, I try to be good but easy flip to bad
I've had to learn to control my anger

I said cuddling, but meant fucking~

the entirety of the arms
the black frames actually have a mixed swirly of clear and grey on the inside of it all

help me wash my back and its a deal. washing with cold water sucks huge donkey dick

I need the sauce for this. Any of you have it?

deal, although the sucking is still on the table~

No but its hot af.

MAYBE.

I might be as lonely as you are.

sounds like you need a dom daddy type to teach you control.
but that's l-lewd. and besides i'd do you in the shower.
Interesting colour scheme, not one that i would pick when i was younger. my first pari when i was 8year old was blue frames and red arms. then i went brown and turtle shell, then frameless, then black with transistions and finally a sporty type with black frames that finally suited my head shape.
i gota see what frames these are, so when you get then take a pic of it sitting on white paper for me pweese.

Hah, i posted that in the other thread, sorry user. I found it months ago on Sup Forums

Well fuck. I guess I'll keep looking.

the shower would be a great place for lewd~

wait when was sucking mentioned?

nah

i didnt think the contrast of the black n white frame would be good but it looked pretty fine on me. and yas i will show when i get em~

Ouch. You don't want my big ol bear cuddles?

you said having to wash it by yourself sucked dick
maybe I'm just too tired

i always found shower lewd to be super awkward

well i didnt know you were offering them

ohhhh lol

I am. You want em? Xoxo

Yeah warm, steamy, lube not needed we can kiss under the water~
Looking forward to it :)
Are you nervous wearing them?
you need big stronk man to pin you into shower wall. stop posting tits WEM!!

yeah, I'll probably be heading to bed soon

that sounds so nice~

do you smell nice?

nah im not really. i mean i had the option to not get them and i chose to get them so im ok with it
shower wall es cold and its no me gusta.
i post tits because i have tits!!!!!

stay up forever though

but if i'm always awake, then how do I cuddle before sleep?

Fucking in the shower with glasses just dosen't work, tired it was was annoyed by it.
You lucky this is not a gfur bread other wise you'd get a big spanking for me, tied up and plugged for the night as punishment.

Well I shower twice a day so.. I guess?

yeah, the glasses will just get all steamed up
but this is a gfur bread, so tie up and plug away

just lay in cuddle mode all night

is it not gfur bread though?
that sounds like a grand time honestly~

very good. now are you fuzzy or are you a hairless faggot?

Somewhere in the middle, I'm kinda fuzzy all over but it's so fine and light colored that you can barely see it. My legs are slightly hairy up to the knee then it fades out.

I don't know how I'll be able to make it through all the cuddles, but I'll have to try

I t maybe time for a cut. keep trying with the beard though.
Are you sure it's baked with the goodness of fur fags?
you won't be tied in a hog tie. no nonono. you'll be tied so you're suspended legs up high and feet to the small of you back. arms in a arm binder with the end weaved between your ass cheeks an all the way between your breast where the end will be tied to your collar.

I baked it with my special ingredient just for the fur fags~

well thats just genetics so you are forgiven. hmmm the criteria seems the be there. i think we are a go for this operation.

its easier than you think~

im getting a boner thinking about it~

A cut? Wat.

The 'beard' has been going for about a month and a half. Grows in orange/blonde on the chin/lip and blonde on the cheeks, fills in slow on the sides.

teach me :3

KYS faggots

Girls don't get boners and if you did i'd crop it till it goes away!
Cut as in cut the fat and cut down your bodyfat.
OMG i love Jeff bread! i want mine with WEM cream and Jeff juice!

Does asphyxiation by horse dick count

Hey everyone!

Well i'mgoing to the shower and heading home.

Be good WEM or you'll get it!

I'm at around 21% roughly, could probably afford to lose a good bit.

I'm heading off as well. night all

we'll work something out for you

see ya

well i can only teach you in person becaue its impossible to type it. '

i-im not like most girls!

yoooo

i am never good~

nooooooooooooo ninininini

How are you?

This is why I'm fat.

Fuckin cheeseburgers man.

I also need a haircut.

im ok~
what up nignog?

Getting ready for a weird 4 years

i like cheeseburger though.

its ok.

Get ready for a GREAT 4 years.

I didn't say it's horrible but I was laughing my ass off once they tried pushing for Clinton at the start. Since no one likes her and even the most hated man in America beat her.
I do wonder what he will actually do. I have ideas but things will start to play out after the first year.

i knew a lot who liked her though

greatagain.gov/
donaldjtrump.com/policies/
Maybe get to reading instead of waiting for the Clinton News Network to accurately predict it for you.

Most people in America just see her as the ultimate corrupted candidate. Trump kept pounding at her about her working for Wall St. and other things. Data shows people hate Trump more but said "at least it's not the same corrupt monster"
What he wants and what will happen are two different things. Doesn't look good when all the Bush people are back into power. And since Trump doesn't really know politics they will be the ones to really handle things. Guess one good thing is that Trump only really cares about people loving him so who knows what will happen when if he starts to pass bills people really dislike.

i guess. im indifferent about the whole thing for the most part.

I'm more worried about the Courts than him passing bills. Since bills can be changed fairly easily. The Court however is for a lifetime. And Pence honestly scares me more than Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=ijr7e0THYWU

very true. im actually worried about this kind of thing for once in my life

I get why people voted Trump. Trump at least talked about what he wanted to do to help people that got hurt the most when everything went to shit. Hillary pretty much kept saying "hey everything is fine and a vote for me will keep it fine!" And as I said people HATED her because they saw her as everything wrong with politics. I'm just going to sit back and see what happens. 2 years from now is a new election for congressmen and by that time people will see what they like and dislike with what's going on. The funny thing is people still hate Trump. Even Trump voters feel he's unqualified for the office. But when given the choice because Trump and Clinton people just felt a gun to the government head than another same old same in Washington.

idk. i dont have much of an opinion on it all.
i am going to bed though. bye~

>mfw people dislike Trump without being paid

I dont have any images

Night. I'm whatever honestly mostly because between the two both are bad in different ways.
As I said even Trump supporters hate him. For the most part people voted for him sololy on the fact that he felt like he wasn't corrupt. Hillary was so corrupt that nothing about her seem right to people.

Fuck! Missed the wem again! D:

Whats the point of having an echo chamber of VP
VPs are useless but they do even less if theyre a parrot on your shoulder

>Trump supports voted from Trump solely because he is not Hillary, not because they agreed with his policies

>Hillary supporters solely voted for her because she wasnt trump
>and it didnt work