Agents of Shield
The Flash

Let me know if I missed any shows.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sU-VvIbh7Os
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Leftovers is missing

I'd put td s1 in elder god tier

I've pretty much seen everything, so I'm looking for a new series. Is it any good?

Yep, very

house of cards (season 1 at least) should be higher.

other than that its spot on

I couldn't watch the Americans. It seems like there was no real danger. The only people that died were characters that were there for like 2 episodes

You forgot Supernatural in Elder God tier and Prison Break S1 and 2 in Great Tier.

Also

>not having Rome on the list

Easily God Tier familia.

Oz Should be god tier

>Supernatural
Good Tier at best. No way in hell does it belong with the likes of The Sopranos and The Wire.

Holy shit that list started off so great and went to shit so quickly.

Spartacus isnt as bad as everything under it
Also, Peaky Blinders?

it is you fucking dope

>Dexter
>pleb tier
>oz
>not in god tier
>fucking game of thrones
>good
>including daredevil with the rest of the capes hit shows on the bottom even though season 2 is objectively better than 75% of the shows listed
Holy shit it's like you didn't even watch any of these shows. Dexter should be in at least great tier, oz should be in god tier, maybe even elder god tier, game of plebs should be in fuck off tier, daredevil should be in god tier only because it hasn't been on long enough to consider it elder god tier, and house of cards should be in great tier.

The last two seasons were a tier above the first two. As good as BB S1+2 desu

>"Buffy is good" meme
Fuck off.

So is Deadwood actually worth watching or will i be disappointed when its over

>completely forgetting Generation Kill and The Pacific

>Daredevil
>god tier
Lmao kid

I was under the impression the Friday Night Lights was The Hills tier melodrama. But I just read some reviews and it's being lauded as a masterpiece... I'm somewhat interested now.

From what I hear it ends on an unresolved cliffhanger so if you're anything like me, no, it doesn't matter how good it is it isn't with getting invested in something that you know will most likely never be resolved.

I recently marathoned Mad Men. It was certainly good, but it is definitely not better than Breaking Bad.

It's fantastic stuff, user.

I'm like you. Not gonna watch. Maybe if they ever get around to finishing it

Bait

>muh edgy white middle aged male antiheroes
Fuck off. Pic related, it's an actual television program, and one that's too hard for your pea-sized American brain

I thought the same thing and my ex was watching it for a while and she was a massive pleb so i was quite dismissive.

saw it recommended here a few times so i gave a shot and i have to say user, i was certainly not disappointed.

Daredevil season 2 is nothing short of telekino. Especially if you know anything about comics frank castle. This portrayal of the punisher is every comic fans wet dream and if they keep it up with the solo series then the punisher will be elder god tied after only one season.

god that show makes me just want to drink whiskey and yell at my incompetent henchmen all day.

i'd love to live just one day in the life of al swearengen. see the world through his eyes and be able to express myself so poetically.

>implying Daredevil / Dexter / Oz / US HoC > GoT

Spotted the retard.

That's because it is a masterpiece. And there's nothing "The Hills" about it. It's the opposite Just to give you an idea of how restrained it is, IMDb users hated it when it came out because it was too slow. Give it a watch. It's incredible.

Not bait.... Half of the storylines in seasons 5-7 weren't even relevant to the show.

>January Jones gets pregnant
>Let's just make her fat, but first let's have a cancer scare

>Don returns to his womanizing ways
>Let's have him marry the first secretary he bangs

>The british guy killed himself

>Christina Hendricks is a big stronk womyn who don't need no man
>ends up with a rich sugar daddy

>Trudy just up and decides to take Pete back
This was actually unforgivable to me. It made absolutely no sense based on either of their characters

>Let's merge firms and make the new guys main characters
>Never find out what happens to them

>Six Feet Under and Friday Night Lights above Deadwood

what the fuck

>implying game of thrones is better than anything on that list
Even fucking agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is better. Seriously GoT is unwatchable trash, I watched the whole first season because I don't believe in giving shows up without giving them a whole season to get good and it was fucking horrible. The only reason I even finished it was so I could tell myself that I gave it a fair chance.

FNL is one of the few Sup Forums approved shows. GOAT.

>Even fucking agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is better
>thinks Daredevil is god tier
You're not fooling anyone, you capeshit enthusiast. Go back to Sup Forums.

This.
>ywn watch FNL for the first time again

youtube.com/watch?v=sU-VvIbh7Os

>preachy garbage
>good

>sports drama
>American "football"
>Peter Berg

I dunno, user. I could give it a try but these ain't exactly quality ingredients.

Anyone that claims daredevil isn't god tier either doesn't know dick about comics or didn't watch it. Then again a GoT faggot like yourself wouldn't know anything about anything seeing as how you're genuinely and unironically entertained by something as retarded as GoT. You want to know what's wrong with your shitty show? Go watch the Black Friday South Park trilogy. My sister was a huge GoT fan and I made her watch that then she realized everything they were saying is true and how retarded it is.

>Anyone that claims daredevil isn't god tier either doesn't know dick about comics
You have to be 18 to post here.

>not having The West Wing standing over all comers in the Titan tier
>considers it "great tier"
>I mean really
>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all

ITT: plebs who don't know a fucking thing about source material but unironically believe their opinion matters even a little bit.

Daredevil is good, but it's not god tier. It has a real Lost influence because of the head writer. As a result, the "drama" is top notch, but when they try to mix that with the more comic-reliant elements, it doesn't live up to other shows.

I know a shitty comic makes a shitty show.

FNL is a very good teen/family drama, has a lot of heart and soul, with a spot-on blue-collar/small Texas town charm, tasteful aesthetics/music and overall life-affirming and wholesome tone. It does go overboard with soap opera-tier storylines sometimes but it's always done without any irony or cynicism. It's very endearing, always sincere, often heartbreaking, simply because it deals with relatable situations like abandonment issues, crushed dreams or characters trying to be better persons despite hardships or making mistakes along the way.

Have you read my previous posts? Season 2 and only season 2 is what makes it god tier. Frank castle is better than anyone could have possibly hoped for and his arc was done perfectly. The drama was great, and the comic reliant things, like one fucking guy taking out whole gangs at a time, were handled perfectly.

Peter Berg was only really responsible for the pilot. Jason Katims was the showrunner. And trust me, I couldn't give less of a shit about football, but Friday Night Lights was legitimately great. Like I said, you should at least give it a try.

would have been perfect if you put boardwalk higher and game of thrones in pleb tier

>ywn live in Dillon Texas
Oh lord it really brings me down

>he actually thinks the punisher comics are bad
>he ACTUALLY believes that the Frank Miller daredevil run, which this is based on, isn't one of the best comic series there is

The cinematography on that show was GOAT tbqh.

holy fuck just kill yourself

The single camera shot was great, I don't deny that.

However, the final episode where he suddenly starts sniping people and says something like "go get 'em, red" was trite.

I don't read comics because I'm not 14 anymore, user. When you grow up, you can post here too.

I was unimpressed with Miller's Daredevil run, user, so I imagine I'm not likely to enjoy the show. However, if the Punisher plot is anything like Ennis' run on the MAX imprint then maybe that's another story.

The single camera shot? Are you talking about the one with daredevil where he had a gun taped to one hand and a chain to the other? Or frank in prison? Either way both are GOAT. But that's not the only thing in the show that makes it god tier. And yes I did think that was fairly ridiculous, but come on did you really expect him to end up not in jail AND not on daredevils side? Even though yes, comic frank would shit all over DD no questions asked, you have to remember it is DD's show. So you can't call that inaccuracy, it's more just plot armor around DD which is a very accurate thing for comic book characters.

I'll add it to the list then.

Punished MAX was what Jon read to prepare himself for the role. In other words yes, it is very much like it. Shit it even has a part where he kills a child molester for offering him CP. that was the first or second episode.

>implying only kids read comics
If kids were the only ones comics were intended for we wouldn't have masterpieces like watchmen, v for vendetta, and 300. Killing joke probably wouldn't exist either. Comic books being exclusively for kids is the most plebeian opinion ever, and if it's your honest opinion you should probably consider offing yourself.

Also forgot to add that you're a pleb. Miller's was hands down the best DD. He also had the best batman. Basically Miller is to comics what Snyder is to kino, misunderstood but undoubtedly the best of his craft. At least at the times they were/are working.

>naming one outstanding writer
>naming one outstanding artist
>none of them had anything to do with the vast majority of comic books and are, at best, decades past their primes and whose glories existed in the 80s

good GOD, i like comic books but you're a walking cringefest. If you are over 18 and read super hero comics there's something wrong.

the sopranos is a terrible show. it had only a handful of good episodes.

There's nothing misunderstood about Frank Miller.

>Basically Miller is to comics what Snyder is to kino, misunderstood but undoubtedly the best of his craft.

If this isn't bait, I don't know what is.

How fucking retarded are you? This isn't a rhetoric question either, how fucking stupid do you have to be to think that what I said means they were the only ones in charge of the comics. I said he was the greatest person to work on DD, which is universally agreed, and that the show is based on that run. Meaning that the show is kino, which it is.

>GoT anywhere near Lost

fuck off

>Daredevil
>god tier

This is autism

>Buffy & X-Files above Rome and Treme
>GoT not pleb tier after season 1
>implying there's anything wrong with liking Daredevil
The rest is fine though.

Wanting/liking an accurate portrayal of the punisher is autistic? Fuck I guess I'm downright retarded then.

Dare devil is at most pleb tier I liked the show but damn

Pleb tier is two ranks up.

You're defending a juvenile capeshit show I like it but its not that great... And who cares about Castle he's literally just a guy who kills people, he's not that hard to adapt

House of Cards is good, nigga fuck.
>Great tier

>being this lazy with your b8

CLEAR EYES FULL HEARTS

House of Cards? >fucking Pleb tier

You are wrong

>LOST

CAN'T LOSE

holy shit I don't even have a b8 picture representative of this level of b8.
>literally just a guy who kills people
>juvenile
And most of all
>not that hard to adapt
If it's not that hard to fail then how did they manage to fuck it up 2 times before? Even with an all star cast it managed to be a shitty version of frank castle. I'm not saying it has to be your favorite show, but you are genuinely retarded if you don't recognize it as god tier or at least great tier. Shit I'm not that big on twin peaks but I can at least recognize that yes it is god tier telekino. You don't have to enjoy something to realize it's kino, for example I don't really like 2001 but I realize it is one of the greatest movies ever made.

Yeah... Sopranos is the best.

I just started watching The Shield pretty recently, I'm glad to see it's pretty well-liked around here.

This.

Also Peaky Blinders should be on here in great tier at least.

Until you bump lost up and game of thrones down, I can't take you seriously.

Sorry, kid, but capeshit will NEVER be anything other than pleb tier. If you want to argue otherwise, perhaps you should take this discussion to Sup Forums or reddit.

GoT and OITNB both belong in pleb tier. DD belongs in good. Also 1st half of Dexter is good while 2nd half is fuck off tier.

xfiles is deff god tier.

buffy should be good tier

hannibal and rome should be in elder god tier

sfu should be great tier

>buffy and txf in the same tier
>txf not as good as rome

nigga pls

I'm watching the sopranos for the first time AMA

Twin peaks is Elder God tier you fucking autist

Homeland s1 and s2 are god tier,best of TV
kill urself pleb reddit nigger

Can you please leave Sup Forums until you finish it?

Okay

if twin peaks is so is txf;it literally ripped everything off and added aliens.

OP, here. Yeah, season 1 and 2 of Homeland were incredible, but the show has gone down hill HARD.

Fuck, man, the first four seasons of Dexter were so GOAT. Too bad the show went to shit.

>Kieslowski's The Dekalogue

Aww hell yeah

This is like saying you shouldn't watch Twin Peaks cuz it had an unresolved cliffhanger for 25 years.

There's no point in watching a show with no ending tbqh.

Friday Night Light is a cheap soup opera, i never got the hype about it. Especially the last 2 seasons' 'we wuz oppressed' storyline.