I'm curious... What is the worst sexual experience you've had?

I'm curious... What is the worst sexual experience you've had?

Example: Banged a whale, accidently farted during oral, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SayTCWttywU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Lose virginity to a 6/10
>We make out in front seat of the car
>She recommends we get in the back seat
>She lays down on back seat.
>Whip out dick while she pulls up skirt and takes off panties
>Horrible smell fills the car
>She acts oblivious
>Smells like a rotting corpse
>Decides to put the dick in because I don't want to be a virgin
>Smell gets worse
>Take her home.
>Reach in pants and grabs dick, then smells hand
>Pulls off to the side of the road and vomits

That experience messed me up. I can never go down on a girl because of that.

Banging hot chick with lube, skin kept making fart sounds, constant turn off we kept looking back at each other shrugging our shoulders and pushing on. 2 hours of lame sex later I fakes an orgasm on her face. it worked. she went home

>banging this teen
>big booty
>tiny waist
>im hittinf it from the back and get wiff of ass
>she didnt wipe
>latex smell mixed with ass
>cant stop my self from sniffing it.. like watching a teain rekt
>i use my willpower to cum as fast as possible
> that was the first time I ever had sex for under 4 hours, it was like 2 mins
>dump her stank booty

> Ex girlfriend was about to suck my dick
> be me super excited
> peed a little doubt before she put it in her mouth
She laughed about it and the mood was gone but other than that she was pretty chill about it

Anything interesting happened to you today, user?

> first time
> left boxers on
> haven't shaved in awhile
> couldn't get hard, was too nervous
> just kept viciously jerk in it and trying to stick it in in time
> couldn't do it
> laughed and just accepted handy
> convinced her to give blowjob, she spit it onto my blankets
> afterwards she got picked up and told everyone she basically got raped

REPLY TO THIS AND YOU WILL HAVE A GIRLFRIEND BY TOMORROW

Nah kroger keeps giving me pound and pounds of turkey cheap. You see a fucking bird bigger then your fucking waist cheaper then noodles you buy that fucking thing. Its cheap meat carcass.
So shopping, it's been peaceful well as much as it gets.

did you spit on her face of something? How do you fake a facial?

> afterwards she got picked up and told everyone she basically got raped
this is happening way to often

Childhood crush saved herself for me. I broke her cherry. She bled everywhere and we freaked out. Never got in more than half in inch. Then she broke it off with me because my cousin said I raped her.

>meet up with girl I haven't seen for a year
>never saw each other romantically before but texting and distance made it happen
>go to gym together beforehand to look impressive, swim and sauna together for that in public touching
>she says she wants to shower at my hotel instead of the gym
>go to hotel room
>she gets naked
>8/10 from the other side of the room
>up close she has nipple hair
>armpit hair starting to grow back
>turn her over
>hairy asscrack
>literally could not cum from the sight of her
>pretend to cum
>tell her to shower
>say I'll meet her at her car in 10 minutes
>stay in room and avoid her messages

Also wondering this

Sex with my boyfriends mum, Part 1: a fistful of regret.

My boyfriend drank too much and went to bed early. I decided to sleep on the couch. Then I heard sobbing upstairs and saw his mother sniffling and rolling a joint. We were both very drunk and she asked me to follow her out to the balcony. We had a long talk about my bf/her son, how he's been doing so well lately, about my negative influence(smoking pot but she does too!). Moments later she kissed me. I kissed her back. She led me to her room where she went down on me. My bf had a beard so it was a really different feeling and I was kinda disappointed. Then I tried to finger her. it took all my fingers, and I remembered she had two kids.Jesus christ I never want kids ever.
Somewhere between her wanting me to plough her with a strap on and me deciding I was too drunk, I fell asleep. My bf walked past in the morning, but didn't check the room. I began to sneak back downstairs while he was smoking on the balcony. He can never know about this, I thought. He caught me. He didn't talk to me all day. Then that night next to the fire he said "I love you". We got drunk again and I blew him. I still don't think he understands what happened, haha.

No I might have a heart. You are the real devil tonight keep that up. No we had fun it was great did it again the next day so what ever.

>Girls in my dorm bring a few friends from home
>Get a message from a girl saying her friend is looking for sex and fancies me
>Laugh it off because ehh she ain't my type
>Few hours into the night
>Everyone's drunk
>Friend who recently broke up with gf ends up talking to girl lookin for my D
>They both leave for a about 10 minutes
>I send him many texts telling him that this is not the path to recovery as he's a bit shaken up by being dumped
>She comes back
>He stays in his room the rest of the night
>Texts me back saying he stopped things before much happened because he didn't feel okay with it
>She starts getting flirty with me
>Booze and dick takes over as I think "hey, she's pretty cute"
>Fast forward to us sitting outside sharing a smoke
>Start making out
>FF again to my room
>Undressing and she says "well, you're definitely more well equipped than your friend"
>Feelsgoodman
>She has a fuzzy rug which doesn't bother me
>Skip to doggy
>Ohgod.jpg
>Her butt crack/taint is just sealed with coarse, dark hair
>Didn't even look like normal pubes. was straight, thick, dark
>Thought to myself that I need a machete to hack away at this stuff to find her vag
>Try very hard not to laugh
>Already in too deep so I finish as fast as possible
>She leaves me room
>I drink more in hopes to forget about what I've seen/done

My friends and I now joke about it but my god.

When I fucked your mother bl

Farted during oral then banged a whale.

nothing terrible actually. a friend got farted on by a hot chick during doggie once, he said it was the worst smell imaginable. damaged him psychologically (sexually).

a chick I knew snarfed a dudes sperm out of her nose (no big deal)

I've run into hard poo with my fingers and broner b4, when I've been fingering and buttfucking chicks. also my first time it was dark, and I ate puss -- turned on the lights afterward and I was covered in blood, she'd just started her period all over my face.

Part 2?

Was cheating on girlfriend, banging large land whale, girlfriend calls in the middle of a legendary titty fuck, land whale gives me gonorrhea, moral of the story don't be drawn in by a fat bitch who bring's pizza pot and pussy

Met a post-op tranny on dating site, single since forever so I drove hours to see her. She kept making cat noises at random, took me shopping but turned out that she was stealing. Back in her flat she gave me some sort of sedative (benzo I think) and the rest is a blur, I woke up tied to a radiator with the word "meltdown" written on my stomach. I have a vague recollection of going down on her "vagina". Needless to say left the next day and blocked her.

was licking a hot chicks butthole, went in a little too deep and got a tiny piece of poo on my tongue

tasted tart.

I lost my virginity to a random guy I met in a bar my friends let me leave with this stranger we go to his apartment pool bathroom an fuck. Then we fucked in his dad's car after.
The worst part he tried anal with just his spit an a quick prayer.

Did you catch anything?

This one time I was at a party thing an i was half dead piss drunk and this guy put his dick in my mouth then almost raped me but a week later I fucked him in my backseat in a Chinese super markets parking lot

gonorrhea and the worst urinary tract infection + yeast infection ever

Feel your pain...

show your butt hole and vag

your dub-dub-quads have been witnessed

sorry about your bad sex.

my penis smelled like a feces-filled rectum for about 1 month. worst experience of my life.

Shagged a fat lass that had the hairiest fanny ever. Also had a girlfriend who shagged like a mattress on valium, was like she was dead... Ugh... Every other girl was fine, and my magic number is 30

>her

second

Disgusting did you see that bitch ever again?

Kind of my best and worst at the same time:

>Have two older brothers
>Go to lots of parties with them
>Was at said party, one of my Brothers old school-friends about 3 years older than me (i was 17-18) was looking at me all night
>Kinda chubby, zero tits, literally zero
>slips me her number at the end of the night and says i should come hang out.
>righto

>texted her a few days later
>just went over at night, didn't tell anyone about it because she was pretty average
>turns out shes a freak, loved sucking my dick and being pounded raw.
>Asked me to come in her every time

>Did this a handful of times just random NSA texts to come over, over a couple of years, even when i had other long term girlfriends
>Got a text one night with a picture of fake-tits she jsut had put in
>looks good
>fuck it, told my GF i was working all night, went over and pounded her bareback, came home late and GF sucked my dick. \\

feel super bad about some of it but she was just so filthy

I went over to this guy's house while his girlfriend wasnt home an i sucked his dick while watching stranger things but his girlfriend texted him that she was gonna be home soon so we drive to an elementary school parking lot at 4am an i let him fuck me doggy in my pulled down backseat of my car. (Same car I fucked a rapist in lmaoooo)

no, a friend did - she was junked out on heroin

Yeah kinda what I expected
Seriously dude you should have run

I should probably get tested for hiv, but I'm too scared to

Tell me more about that rapist story

Hair ball

youtube.com/watch?v=SayTCWttywU

Gotta do it dude, trust me i sat with gonorrhea for 5 months before I knew i had it

Better know it now so you can get medication

fuck this is legendary user,
I must congratulate you and say wow what a great story I learned so much...
bravo good sir godspeed..

>No.711670883
Salute

I was basically black out drunk on the floor an he got on top of my an shoved his dick in my mouth he only stopped cause my friend pushed him off me but the rest of the night he kept trying to grab me an finger me through me clothes lol

Fucked my m8s ex she gave horrible head had a hairy ass that smelled and im pretty sure i poopped her cherry while fingering her smh worst experience

you must show tits or gtfo

I accidentally a jello pudding pop.

>went home with a cute guy at a bar
>both of us were shitfaced
>he starts complaining about his ex girlfriend while drinking vodka out of the bottle
>lays on the bed like a dead fish during sex
>wouldn't even kiss me
>went on for like 20 minutes before I put a stop to it
>tried to buy me breakfast the next morning

>He raped me because I was drunk
Fuck off you SJW

rapist.

>ayy

You know, it's kind of funny reading these as I'm almost jealous I never got to have any good/bad sex with randos stories as I've only had sex with one person in my life.

My wife and I have been sole partners and we lost our virginities together so our gauge of what is good and bad is a bit different. We've had bad/awkward sex before, sure, but in general our view on our sex is kind of like pizza.
Pizza is either good or fucking amazing.

I think our absolute worst sex story though was a time when we both had the flu together.
>Flu dad enough that we kept a plastic tarp over the bed.
>Usually when we're not feeling well, like stressed or something we just have sex to take our minds of things.
>We decide maybe sex will help our situation so we try it.
>She's riding me because she's getting over her flu more than I am, so she has more energy. >We're nauseous but hey, feels great.
>Getting close to cumming, but nausea is increasing with shaking
>I'm about to cum, but god damn it do I feel sick
>I cum, hugging her as she sits on top of me
>Before I finish cumming I vomit runt onto her chest and tummy
>She cums and vomits right onto my head
>we roll off of each-other, feeling both relieved and horrible
>We leave the bed and shower without saying anything to each other for a long while.
>Finally silence is broken by hysterical, uncontrollable laughter
>Fall asleep afterwords and never speak of the event again

S'all good i fucked him a week later backseat of my car fam lmaoooo

Newfag

Doing anal for the first time with my ex and she shits all over my cock and legs, the shit coupled with the lube (I probably used too much) turned it into a pure liquid and it actually covered my bottom half. I never felt the same about her again tbh

TOPKEK

Hell yeah

With you there friend

Analing my girlfriend (now wife) in prone position and she wants me to stop just as I'm starting to build up to release my jizz. Then she cries and we argue for ages.

Absolute worst was when I decided to be politically correct and discover if true beauty lay within. Yeah..... I fucked what we Aussies call a bush pig.

Fattish, plain, attention deprived and DTF. She could deep throat, cook and desperately wanted to gain acceptance by fucking.

I tried, I really did and I did her twice just to be sure, but..... I'm shallow.... I confirmed it. No piggies for me.

>Be me, 19
>Two weeks ago
>Go out to club on weekend with friends like usual
>Having good time, drink bottle of wine before leaving pre-drinks
>Get to the club dance, smoke, continue drinking
>All the usual shit
>Take 400mg of exctasy
>Couple hours into the high spot 5/10 who has had a crush on me for ages
>Would not bang sober
>She comes up and dances with me
>Grinding against me, trying to engage a kiss
>Obviously dtf
>Think "fuck it"
>Walk to hotel she was staying in
>Get in, strip off straight away
>Foreplay is good
>Penetration time
>limp.jpg
>Penis is like over cooked pasta
>Attempt to penetrate but it's like trying to pack a sleeping bag
>This goes on for an uncomfortable amount of time
>Mood is dying, starting to get awkward
>Lying on my back, she's on top of me, try to pull her forward
>Still drunk and high as shit
>I put my hands on her thighs and pull her forward
>Suddenly she keels over and rams her head into the wall
>mfw
>She cowers in her hands for ages while I sit not knowing what to do
>After what felt like an eternity she emerges from her hands to reveal a gigantic black eye
>ft. Huge swollen lump
>Sit in awkward silence as she panics
>Make joke about her explaining this to her parents
>Joke is poorly received
>Have to ask her where we are because I have no memory of how I got her
>Swiftly exit and go home

yeah that'll leave a mark.

I've had some poocidents too. Sometimes I feel like chicks get way into scat.

Shit, I've had several bad ones.

> Fucking a 31 year old married lady when I was 16
> Show up to throw a shot into her like I had many times before
> Do the deed and pull my clothes on and head home
> Get there and figure I'll wash my dick so I can go over to my gf's house for seconds
> My dick has this yellowish slime all over it and it smells like the inside of a hobos rotting asshole
> Jump in the shower and wash my dick like I'm trying to remove paint from an old car while holding my breath
> Never see her again

I don't know if she gangbanged a pack of wild monkeys before I came over or what, but it was nauseating and I avoided ever talking to her again after that.

Slow clap

>Tried to fun on fAce of chic
>pissed in her mouth

She thought I had cum and it was leaking out of her and I don't think she even fully realised what had happened, my dick smelt like shit for days

It was a normal blowjob and sudently she put my dick out his mouth and I came over my face

I...

I threw up on her face while doing missionary. Similar to when you run for a long while and feel like puking your guts.

Seems like a nice family

> my dick smelt like shit for days

Learn to wash. I've had shit on my dick more times than I can count and a soapy washcloth fixes it in seconds with no lingering smells.

>indian bitch with a fat ass and perky tits walks by
>I get her attention and flirt with her and proceed to get her number
>hit her up probably a week later
>she comes over to my house and we smoke weed and get really drunk
>she just keeps staring at me shy so I just went over and kissed her and we started making out
>take her to my bed and fuck the shit out of her
>omgsomeofthebestpussyofmylifeever.jpg
>next day she wants more so I'm like fuck yes
>We met up again and I bend her over my couch
>the light is on this time so I get to see her pussy and ass pretty visibly..
>I then smell poop and the smell of rotten vomit and dead people
>her asshole had poop and toilet paper stuck in her asshole hairs as balled up dingle berries
>I somehow came because I held my breath and would try to breathe out of my mouth
>I told her to clean up and we would go have dinner and I would met her there after a shower
>she agreed and left
>I then scrubbed my dick in the shower for about 40 minutes and still felt nasty
>then told her to meet me at mcdonalds because lol and blocked her
>that fucking she whale nasty stinky indian poopy vagina was awful and I am ashamed of myself
>moral of my story never be deceived by a fat ass because everything is never perfect

god I have too many stories like this :[

I was sucking this guy off an he shoved his dick too far down my throat an i puked on his dick

yeah, you don't want to get poo on you. I've had poop dick from several women. some smelled much, much worse than others. but poop is never going to smell like candy.

You don't understand, I washed my dick 3 times that day until it was raw and it lingered. Only time could heal those wounds

Hug shhhh it'll be ok

What i am taking from this, men are better at taking it in the ass.

>be me
>18
>sneak into girlfriends house
>make the sex
>"knock knock knock"
>her dad walks in
>it's dark so he doesn't see me
>hide under the doona
>dick still balls deep in her vag
>he sits on her bed and starts talking to her
>what kind of weird fucking cunt father comes into his daughters room at 1am, sits on her bed, and starts having a conversation with her?
>he still hasn't found me
>as he keeps moving, my cock is getting more friction in his daughters cunt and I explode in her pussy
>no condom
>she feels it
>"WHAT THE FUCK?" she yells
>pulls off the covers
>her dad just looks at me whilst I've just finished filling his daughters pussy with my cum
>I say nothing
>he goes off
>I grab my shit and leave

Fat/chubby girls are the worst. Even when they try and be clean the skin rubbing together mixed with sweat and anything else is a recipe for disgustingness. A fucking fart can leave their ass crack smelling like something died covered in shit crawled in and made a nest. At least little skinny girls don't have any real folds and shit to get stanky, except their cunts.

exctasy is no good to make your peepee hard

Fuck, know what she ate? was it partly solid or all just piss out the ass?

Its okay user I DO understand, the smell of nasty stank box should be forbidden and bitches should be forced to douche and clean their pussies everyday!!

>having hard sex with gf
>about to finish
>it'sabigone.jpeg
>pull out to cum on her face
>pull out RIGHT AS I'm cumming
>I look down cause I didn't want that shit landing in her
>by the good grace of god, I some how cum all over MY face
>literally all over my own face
>not a drop on her
>some landed on my mouth
>50 percent in my nose

I was fucking sneezing out cum for a solid ten minutes. not the worst, but holy fuck it was embarrassing.
:^(

It was literally fucking pure liquid, she said she'd cleaned up before hand but she's a fucking filthy liar

Oh i would not dare eat my land whales pussy i could smell it the moment she took off her pants, plus she worked in a pizza kitchen and had just got off work

I hate when girls give handjobs, they seem to always aim your dick at your face like they're trying to get you to plaster your own eyes. I shot so hard once it splattered all over my pillow and face, I was pissed.

always enema before anal

he initiated it, took my clothes off and everything. I think he was just really fucking bad at sex

Her gash smelt fine, probably the best tasting I've had wtf are you on about

How did you find that bitch in the first place?

Omg rly

I know, I'd told her to do it but she assured me that she was clean and had prepared that way before (wasn't her first time but the last guy had a tiny dick so I guess it makes sense)

I hooked up with an absolute whale from here once. Nice girl and was super cock hungry, but I wouldn't get my face anywhere near her holes. She was pretty boring to fuck, but eager enough that I'd dump a half dozen loads a day into her and not have to waste time with foreplay or kissing.

However, they eat dick like a fucking black hole.