Best way to get rid of body hair?

Best way to get rid of body hair?

light it on fire

really fucking hot oil/grease

Gun

Petroleum jelly and a lighter should do the trick. Bim bam poo and it will be gone In no time

Be a woman
Men grow hair

got any suggestions that are a bit more practical??????????

Waxing, h
Shaving
Nair hair remover

how permanent is nair and does it hurt or irritant your skin

lol nair is painful as fuck and the hair still comes back

just shave thoroughly once and then every other day, you'll have to shave again. Best thing you've got save hair removal via laser.

Nair or trim them shave

I came to say this.

>Best way to get rid of body hair?

where and how dense?

my feet i look like a fucking hobbit

Cancer

Why are caucasians so hairy?

People say Nair is most practical. Also hurts like shit.

If your going to go from being hairy man to naked sissy boy, might as well use fire, retain some dignity, some scars. Hurt just as bad as Nair.

cover yourself in nair

Get on estrogen.

if you want a permanent result, try asking to a beautician an estimate for laser hair removal or intense pulsed light treatments.
Otherwise you could shave or wax or apply depilatory cream.

>Be a woman
This.

Or you can get a large dose of radiation that makes all your hair fall out. Just wear a metal hat to keep the hair on your head.

The same reason our skin is so light. We lived in a cold climate for a while.

>Best way to get rid of body hair?

Evolve

chemo therapy.

i'm sure you could use it

+1

>suicide

>wanting to get rid of that manly cloak
what a waste.

Leaukemia hehe xdddddd
Fag furry deserves it anyway

I feel like "Gotta Catch Jamal" would have been better here

Invest in a trimmer and give yourself a body haircut every month or so in the shower. It's tough but you'll feel much happier about your body.

When I was in shape, I once accidentally trimmed my arm hair way too short. I was trying to find a new place to live and the fat landlady asked me, "are you a swimmer?" and I was like "what? no." She replied, "oh, your arms are shaved.. I thought...." "YEAH! I do swim!" I got the apartment.

I'm fat now btw

i find trimming is the best option. waxing is a big problem for me since it costs alot to do it every 2 weeks. id also recommend taking finasteride the hair loss medication. it blocks off the enzyme that turns test into dht. dht is responsible for balding and increased body hair growth.

>get rid of body hair?
you don't.
unless you want to attract males
faggot.