Apologize

Apologize

Jimmy will suck they said. Jimmy will turn out just like all the other bellichick drafted qbs they said. Patriots will go 0-4 they said

Apologize right now

I'm waiting for that apology

APOLFOZIE DAMMIT

>be english
>lose war against colonies
>years later they name their team after the people that beat you
>root for them

epic levels of cuckoldry itt

Fucking dumbass I'm American visiting family here.

Sometimes I hate Americans.

I'll admit it. He's better than system babby brady.

I'm sorry for thinking that Brady wasnt a system babby.

System babies don't hold the record for most Super Bowl Mvps and Super Bowls won and super bowl and AFC championship appearances.

Is there a single quarterback that wouldn't do at least this well with belicheat system?
You could put literally anyone in and they'd be fine.

just apologize and admit you were wrong.

First rounder for jimmy confirmed

>it's only the first game and you people are already salty

Kek. 5th ring confirmed

but doesnt tom brady have those?

All quarterbacks, and all football players, work in a system. They aren't just out there running around all willy nilly hoping something good happens.

They're all system players. That's why teams employ so many coaches. The coaches design the systems. The players play in them.

jimmy is the future.

From Bledsoe to Brady to garopolo.

New England will dominate another decade

Nobody with a name like Garoppolo has a future in the NFL

He needs a game winning drive first.

Exactly

But Brady IS the system for the patriots .

Looks like he might get a chance

on the other hand Palmer isn't looking as shook as the last time we saw him. How do you think he will do in the payoffs this year?

I believe he's a very talented quarterback that can play in several different systems. That's why he's found success working with several different offensive coordinators and QB coaches.

"He's JUST a system quarterback" only applies if the player fails in another system.

Honestly even if he loses he still looks pretty fucking good and he can only get better from hereThis is one of the top 3 teams in the league. No matter what this guy has a future in the NFL

Definitively, the talent is there. What a play he did now.

Hes gonna get stolen by another team in need of a qb like what happened with Osweiler.

Honestly I really want to keep him but I don't think he's willing to sit under Brady for 5 more years.

Y.A Tittle would beg to differ

Exactly especially not if they offer him a starting position and decently high salary.

They can just call him Jimmy G.

>"apologize" for believing the brady myth
lol fucking retards

>a myth has won 4 Super Bowls, 2 MVPs and 3 super bowl MVPs

Really makes you think...

Nah the system did that. Brady was just the stand in at the time.

>Brady literally is the system

Rilly makes u think huh...

But he's not because some no name backup just carved up the Cardinals with Belicheck's system.

>Brady was also a no name back up qb

Really makes u think huh?

So salty that we struck on another QB lmao. First rounder incoming