What's Sup Forums's favorite energy drink?

What's Sup Forums's favorite energy drink?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdZttArhtn8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

water

Coffee

mother, original

Kerosene

The cheap, unbranded 35p ones

The blue burn is tasty

Cocaine

Monsters for flavour (any but the original one, actually), Red Bull for effect.

Shit's not good for you at all though.

Plutonium

Red Bull
Monster Rehab (yelllow)

Relentless cherry or lemon, preferably chilled. Monster tastes a bit too garish, for lack of a better word, red bull is just overpriced and rockstar tends to taste even more artificial than an energy drink would anyway.
I used to drink loads of the fuckers, like 2 a day. Not so much now, maybe one every couple of weeks

Liberal tears

An old fashioned black pot of coffee.

To be honest I hate the super sugary stuff. It's good for taste but it never gives ya the spunk.

OP's favorite

Silly name aside, Bawls is my jam.

Conservatives are the sorest winners.

I shit orange shit and a little blood cause i kept drinking original monster

NOS

A nice big can of cardiac arrhythmia

This shit because I can drink the can in under 30 seconds

Monster Zero Ultra

Haven't seen it mentioned, so I'm assuming that I'm going to get "shit tier" shouted at me but Mother is my favourite, personally

Switched over to these they have basically the same caffiene content as a Red Bull and at 3.99 for a 6 pack they out match them in price to.

I prefer Waiwera spring water from a glass bottle.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=xdZttArhtn8

the greenversion of this best anti hangover due to suppliments

Hipsterfag

Once again, cracked misses the point

Benedict cumberbatch

>parents wonder why their kids make bad food choices
>fucking bottle of water is like £1.50
>can of LOLENERGY is 35p

Kids have no money, the fuck you expect?

Rumpus Cucumberdale

>shits not good for you

Coffee is worse
Alcohol is worse
Tobacco is way worse

Life is the ultimate disease, it has a 100% death rate.

coffee is not worse you retard

Coffee, you fucking homo.

>drinking a can of soda make me shit blood
It was probably all the dragon dildos you keep shoving up your ass, not the soda
>LOL CAFFEINE IS BAD 4 U, COFFEE IS OK THO ITS NATURAL

I don't think this video really gets it. We know it's marketing and has no nutritional value, we're not fucking retarded

Also:
>Implying starbucks isn't equally as bad marketing cancer
Apparently this is ok though because people associate it with wageslave office workers not teens who are out having fun

I didn't say anything about coffee, why would you assume i think coffee is okay?

I am quite frankly triggered

V sour tonic. Don't know if they have V in the states. Better and cheaper than red bull by far

This guy sounds like he stands in his driveway and yells at teens for skateboarding and being rowdy lol

Coffee has way more caffeine in it. Just because something is natural doesn't make it healthy.

It might not be much worse health wise but the coffee companies successfully convinced most of the world that coffee is actually healthy for you to drink, and associated a positive image with it.

Fair enough, just most people that comment that shit usually back it up with "drink coffee instead it's not made of chemicals :>>"

Caffeine in general is fucked up and people actually think starbucks is like healthy for them or someshit.

Estus

I used to drink a load of these and take 75+mg of adderall.

>it's not made of chemicals
It should be legal to shoot people who say this. Not just for coffee, for anything

People that think caffeine and nicotine aren't drugs should be too.

This one

>That's bad for you, y'know.
>Takes drag from cigarette, while still recovering from last nights hangover.

mfw

>coworker lectures me on how bad Monster is
>she drinks coffee all day and smokes
>tell her that monster has 140mg of caffeine per 16 oz whereas coffee has 95 per 8oz
>"well, they're still bad for you"

Is... is this real? If it is I need it, does it actually taste like dr pooper?

>morbidly obese person tells me my can of monster is going to give me a heart attack
>pic related mfw

This is garbage, you should seppuku

>Is... is this real?
yeah, it is. Here in germany you can purchase it in every supermarket
>If it is I need it, does it actually taste like dr pooper?
it tastes like a mixture of dr. pepper and the red monster.

What does that do?

Which energy drink does actually give you energy? I've only been drinking RedBull and it does nothing. NOTHING.

5 hour energy if I want something that actually fucking works otherwise I like a NOS every now and then just because it tastes good.

That shit is great fuck you

Makes you stay up for ~40 hours and jerk off for maybe 8 of them without finishing.

cocaine

but seriously, all of them are just caffeine and sugar and some other useless additives.

If you don't get a rush from soda you won't from this shit either

In all honesty I drink coffee over energy drinks because I don't know what half the shit in their "energy blend" will do to me long term, no do I know how they react with each other while sitting in a hot can for a few months.
Also they make me crash really hard after a 30 minute buzz and coffee will keep me going all night.

thanks, fam

Rockstar

If we're going to go with an energy drink and not a homemade brew, then I choose Monster Nitrous, hands down.

It contains ~12g less sugar than regular monster, doesn't taste at all like pineapple ass, and has a nice and frothy texture from the added nitrogen.

The picture attached is stolen from some energy drink review site.

The cans I've had are smaller, and I've never seen Black Ice or Killer-B.

I was buying a 5 hour energy for work the other day and one of the regulars happened to be in the corner store and acted really fucking like idfk 'nervous' that I was even buying it. Like it's literally mercury in a bottle, (he even asked me "does that stuff work?" and I was like "yeah really well actually no crash" "THERE MUST BE DRUGS IN THAT OR SOMETHING IDK!!!!") then I go in to work and one of my managers comments on how it's bad for me too. Seriously what the fuck? I'm fucking tired, you're the cunt that makes me dread coming in and destroys any life, energy, and happiness I had for the day so fuck off.

Protip: People hate their own life and have nothing better to do so they start petty arguments

Source: Every shit job I've ever had

Energy drinks are monster drinks, like that monster energy six six six drink to intoxicate you.

>be me
>this girl was walking around my college campus, giving out free samples of 5 hour energy
>decline at first
>run into her an hour later
>accept the sample
>Pink Lemonade flavored
>start fucking around on my MSI laptop in the library, and crack it open and drink
>tastes like lemon juice filtered through used underwear
>spend the next few hours jittery

Not my cup of tea. I do like Passionberry Jolt tea, by tiesta tea, though.

It wasn't really an argument and it's not like they were overly rude about it but just mind your own fucking business and let me be 'unhealthy'. I'm not overweight, I exercise I know what I'm doing lol. I also just felt the need to rant.
I've never seen that, maybe I'll check it out. Yeah the flavor isn't the best but it fucking works for me so I don't really care, I could drink like 2 cans of NOS and feel nothing. ADD sucks ass bro.

It's not the caffeine you should worried about with energy drinks.

I drink coffee because I'm an adult.

what is it? The sugar? The random additives that have been proven safe by pretty much every food standards agency on earth?
>captcha: turismos ROUTE
damn I need to break out the grand autismo again

who's a big boy then?

Do yourselves a favor and quit drinking this poison.

Nigga purple is where its at.
Once you go purple you don't go back.

>associating a certain food/drink with a certain age group
That's real fuckin' ignorant of you :)

Shit I forgot about this, I had it in summer and it was fucking delicious.

Shame it's like 200yen for a fucking 300ml

This. It's not the coffee drinkers drinking a pot of coffee a day and having a fucking stroke. It's the KIDS, TEENAGERS AND YOUNG ADULTS drinking 2 of the biggun cans of the shit and having a heart attack.

Yes. Those things make it unhealthier than most other drinks. There's a lot of sugar in them, a absurd amount. Taurine is also not great for you. I'm not the guy that called you retarded, but energy drinks really aren't better to drink than coffee.
Drink what you like, it's your body, but at least try to understand why your claims are wrong.

Conservative Blood

Haven't found a drink that beats the flavor of redbull

>hook
how many of you are addicted to these drinks?

GRAS doesn't mean you should drink in excessive amounts to attempt to prove to yourself it's safe.

>I'll stick to a cuppa joe and liberal tears thanks.

In my local german supermarket there's an "energy döner". I did not dare to buy it so far

Only thing worth drinking from NOS is the cherry NOS.

Sometimes I go to the convenience store and get a large coffee, add the usual shit along with 5 STOK espresso shots (like creamers, but filled with a 40mg caffeine espresso shot), pocket a handful of them, and drink it all with a few Stacker 2 pills.

Stacker 2 Pills have a fuckton of vitamin B, so they're pretty good at giving you energy.
Usually they're found at the dollar tree. They're just caffeine and B vitamins, unlike the other weight loss shit you find next to it on the shelf.

Not at all I drink maybe 4-5 cans a month. Which, compared to coffee drinkers is quite acceptable.

Bleach.

Fucking water.
Nothing pepping you up? drink a fuckload of water and I guarantee you will get going again. If not you can at least wake your self up with a walk to the bathroom.

>drinking 2 and having a heart attack

Takes like 60 of them to kill you, 2 is under the safe daily limit. But thanks for playing.

I could drink em 24hours but I forced myself to drink only 1 per week. this is the only thing I have accomplished in life. I am so proud

i was given a can of monster green a few months ago. it's still sitting in the fridge.

>there's a lot of sugar in them
Not really, less than cola and MUCH less than a candy bar.

yeah 2 per day if you're NOT HAVING ANYTHING ELSE

Why the fuck are people even defending energy drinks?
They're not healthy.

Red Bull's flavors never fail to impress me.

The caffeine content and price always fails to impress me, however.

I like starbucks refreshers better.