This show is a fucking bore now. It's a shame because season one is so fantastic...

This show is a fucking bore now. It's a shame because season one is so fantastic. Now it just feels like a boring ass Halt and Catch Fire sitcom. All the technobabble and law proceedings are alienating and uninteresting to be honest. The first season had a good balance and actually felt like a witty comedy.

>technobabble
maybe big bang theory is more your speed

Looks like it's back to watching Big Bang Theory for you. What kind of relationship shenanigans are they going to get into next? Perhaps a marriage episode?

BADAFIOUKO

This le Big Bang Theory comeback holds no weight because SV's first season is actually good and isnt BBT territory. The show sucks now just admit it.

>>technobabble

it's not even that confusing if you know about technology

go watch big bang theory

i would agree that the show its spinning its wheels and relying too much on erlich as comic relief. it just feels like a 6/10 show that could really come together and be 10/10 sharper and funnier but they just keep getting hung up on the same plot devices. if anything, the show could use more 'technobabble' comedy because that where it shines the most.

I respect this show a lot for not forcing jokes every 5mins like most comedies but i do feel like they are dragging the plot on a tad bit longer then it should be.

would you guys still enjoy the show if PP made a break through with a different form of technology by accident next season ?

this season is great

>omg we can't redesign the interface
>lets close the company

Season 1 felt real, now it doesn't

i don't get how people can say this.

Yeah its still one of the better comedies on but its deffinately a step down from the previous seasons and its been very predictable.

What the fuck happened to Amanda Crew's face?

>would you guys still enjoy the show if PP made a break through with a different form of technology by accident next season ?

i wish the show would just fully embrace itself as a satire of san jose corporate culture instead of just hinting at it from time to time. we already know the gang is smart and good at what they do, they need to drop the bumbling into innovation plot devices and just let the show fly. more often than not the writing feels like its too afraid to go anywhere.

So do you want more interactions with other tech companys?

She was never pretty.

90% of the characters were completely Flanderized this season

Really disappointing

mike judge started the show as a corporate culture satire, run with it. drop the 'garage band' aspect and let them succeed at least enough to get the company off the ground and start the actual satire of of the cultist 'religion' of that these companies have.

The most recent episode was incredibly retarded. What was the point of the Pied Piper CS rep being interviewed by Gavin? Gavin could have done literally the exact same fucking plan from the start and it would HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH PIED PIPER. He could have brought Jack on with the box for literally any reason whatsoever. Pied Piper having low daily users was completely irrelevant to his 'plan.'

trips of truth, they went way fucking overboard with that shit

You do realize that basically everything that happens in the show is just a slight jiggle of things that actually happened, right?

Richard trying to explain PP to the focus group was identical to how hard it was to get people to understand what cloud storage was.

im a retard and the cloud was my first thought when he did the demo;it really shouldnt be this hard to get.
fucking bakkas.

gavin was trying to imply his plan was to trick PP/raviga into burning money/resources on a compression platform that could never work (implying he knew beforehand it wouldn't have a high adoption rate or low regular users) when his actual plan, the entire time, was the box.

I mean, shit, if this is too much for you, maybe you should just stick to big bang theory.

Haha, this is either a really high quality play off ep. 9s "the public are idiots" theme, or people like you are the reason ep. 9 was so fucking good (re. True).

dat ass tho

>technobabble

You are a moron.

post pics of it

who fucking cares,there are plenty of hot girls with fat asses.

her character and jareds are the same thing except one has a pussy.
they should just do richardxjared

the other level being, since "cloud computing" was just remote storage with a cloud of marketing bullshit thrown up around it, and people realized that, when PP actually delivered what marketers had been spouting as bullshit for so long, people couldn't understand it.

Jeez the "technobabble" (lol) isn't even hard to understand. It's very much accessible to normies. Which makes you retarded.

thats a funny way to look at it i suppose

i wonder why the black lady was so supportive

Awh, I loved Bernice. I think she was one of the few normies that eventually grasped the concept and saw its potential.

lol you gotta be retarded to not follow this show's dialogue

also this season has been consistently entertaining

they also spoonfeed every new introduced concept directly into your soft virgin mouth

i hope she keeps popping up as a running background joke

how can you possibly dislike this show? it's EXTREMELY topical and super accurate to how the valley actually is. Unlike most comedies, it is actually plot driven and includes character development. Aside from it being a comedy, it's a gripping show that's extremely well written and enjoyable just for its story. Oh, and it's FUCKING HILARIOUS.

Easily best show running right now.

Anyone who doesn't like SV is a fucking pleb and there's nothing else to it.

The only thing I dislike about this show (from the very beginning) is the very formulaic "something good happens, then something shit happens, something REALLY good happens, then something CATASTROPHIC happens". But other than that, for me, it's been a consistently entertaining show.

pic is fave scene from any show ever. i choked with laughter.

i agree with you but this season isnt as good as the previous,it doesnt mean the show itself is bad or worse then anything else airing;the plot is simply not as endearing as the previous seasons.

that line was slammin, my man

It's cock not cunt

Nah, it's the only show worth watching on HBO.

And Monica is a QT.

but that's uh...how business works

especially in the valley

>U DONT GET TO 1 MILL FRIEND WITHOUT MAKING ANIME

4u

Its not funny. Every satire worth a fuck hits that point where it can't actually make a joke out it's subject. So it just drops it plain, straight out.

The idea in this instance being, the tech industry has been spewing so much marketing bullshit for so long that people have caught on and automatically view any claim of any advance as bullshit. So its to the point where, when "the future" actually does come, and computers actually do start doing even half the shit marketing fucks have been claiming they could do for half a fucking century, people are going to be so pre-jaded to it, they won't recognize it.

And the show says as much. But richard said it. and hes so lacking in gravitas he could say the objective meaning of life and no one would care.

last episode was kinda meh
like lets fire these random dudes who just appeared on screen for the first time

time sometimes passes in shows when you're not actually watching it

it's ok you'll learn about it someday

thats still funny to me;In a nihilistic sorta way.

Stop laughing. There is no joke. We're fucked.

but if we stop laughing,they win.

Who are "they"?

monicas feet doe

you're just a pleb, you probably like shit tier shows like vikings as well

where?

end of her big ol legs

u got pics

>Gilfoyle and Dinesh banter
>Urlich
>Monica's ass

good show desu

latest episode

also

>this guy fucks

humans.

google does fuccboi

I was really happy when Bighead and Erlich were sharing a plot for a while because it meant I could skip all the worst parts of the show at once and not miss anything that might be good

>imageboard

but she has a manface,so you need to get

>her character and jareds are the same thing except one has a pussy.
You're an idiot. Monica isn't funny, and Jared is the funniest character on the show.

they both are supposed to be the outsider non techy that sees stuff from a different perspective then the rest of the group.

fairly certain it's cunt, the "unt" gets cut off by the sound of the smack

Fair enough, plot-wise they serve similar purposes. Humor-wise, they are very different.

This is my favourite season so far
they really played up the satire in relation to regular people which I thought was pretty funny

Yeah, but Monica's perspective and Jared's are still completely different from each others. Jared is way more hands-on and obsessive towards the company, whereas Monica just steps in now and again to voice her (relatively) normie opinion.