In about 12 hours Im going to have my virgin ass fucked by my friend. What should I expect for my first time...

In about 12 hours Im going to have my virgin ass fucked by my friend. What should I expect for my first time? Should I let him bareback me?

How big is friend?

Let him bareback if you both disease free.

I let my friend fuck my ass last year and it was the greatest

6 inches and fairly thick.

Yeah, I know for sure he is disease free.He has only had sex with one person and that was his ex girlfriend. Ill ask if hes up for that.

Use a lot of lube and tell him to go really slow or it will be a horrible experience for you. I find just pushing the head in and out a few times at the beginning relaxes the anus muscles and then I can go in a bit more. Continue this until the g spot is hit and then start going faster. The amount of pleasure you feel will overwhelm any pain.
>from a vers who has fucked virgins and been fucked a few times

Make sure you clean your shitter well OP. Friends don't give friends shit dick.

Also if you don't play with your ass often finger yourself a little (if he's thick get at least 2 fingers in there) before you guys fuck. The biggest thing is making it enjoyable for the bottom. The top has to be patient and the bottom has to relax.
Feet up in the air for the bottom seems to hurt them the least I've found and also makes the g spot easier to hit depending on the curvature of dick

If you give me some specific questions I can answer them to the best of my ability. I've been with my bf for 2 years. We were both virgins and have been learning lots about sex with each other. Love the guy to pieces. And we're always trying to make things better/fun in bed.

Thanks. I have played with my ass before so hopefully it won't be too difficult.

Ill definitely be doing that. I haven't eaten for a while and the last things I eat were with lots of fiber. I should be good to go.

1) mix warm (previously boiled) water with a little salt (or the nasal irrigation packets) and squirt it up there
2) shit it out
3) repeat until it comes out clear
you're welcome

Flush w water. Squeze a water bottle into ass.

Use petroleum jelly. Not jusy for sex either but also for sex.

Poop on his dick

Heres a pic of my hole. Does it look like it might be too tight? Ill have a lot of lube and massage oil so it should be fine. About how long does it usually take to be able to get in enough to be able to ride it easily?

Been there, done that. Bi curious as hell, so I let a friend of a friend fuck me.

I was 17, he was maybe 42? Massive cock, easily 8inches and thick.

I sucked his cock first and he sucked mine. Then he fucked me bareback. He didn't last long which was a shame, I was loving it. I'd guess 3 minutes tops.

Be prepared for pain at the start, let the head in and hold it for a min, your ass needs some time to get used to it.

Be prepared for oozing cum if you're going bareback. My underwear was filled with this dude cum on the bus journey home. Not pleasant.

You will probably accidentally poop on his dick.

DON'T EAT ANY CORN OR RAISINS IN THE NEXT 12 HOURS!
YOU DON'T WANT TO GIVE HIM A SURPRISE DERRIERE

>He fucked your underage boipuss and made you take the bus home

Cold.

Feeling a hot load inside is why i reccomended bareback tbh.

I get off on the fact it was me/my ass that made them cum.

If you've never had ANYTHING in your butt, you're probably not in for a good time. You're not familiar with the feeling, it's going to be uncomfortable.
I have done bb and with condom and there's not much difference really, apart from the added hotness factor of bareback. Doesn't really feel different though.

If he's small to average, you'll be okay. If he's above average, you're going to want to warm up and stretch your butt first :P

pic related, it's a thing in my butt.

Use coconut oil foe lube.

natural, smells good, doesn't dry out like water based lubes and doesn't fuck with your pH levels.

Take pics and post after.

>pH levels
its a boipuccy, not an actual pussy

Now that you say it like that.....

He did get me alcohol though.