How much do you guys have in your libraries anyway?

How much do you guys have in your libraries anyway?

around 5500 albums

Jesus Christ. How many have you heard?

more than half, that's for sure
I recently lost a bunch due to hardware failure tho so I can't find the exact number

Sorry to hear that. Very impressive either way

1262 albums and always getting bigger(hehe)

546, although part of that is the entire Sun Ra discography. Probably listened to about half of them.

384 albums

am i a normie?

Nah. Normie is like, sub-200

how many albums is the sun ra discog?

450, I started 2 years ago and I'm in the middle of deciding which stuff to keep or not

The one I got has 60, but that doesn't include the Sun Ra Arkestra, which I've only got a few by.

I just lost my whole music library and I'm back fresh at 143 albums.

Was somewhere in the 700s before.

Take my advice, and keep everything. Speaking from experience, you may revisit things you didn't like and end up liking them. Also consider how cheap and plentiful storage is in 2017, and how tightly policed the internet has become. Delete nothing friend. Nothing to lose.

>Was somewhere in the 700s before.
Sure you were, normie

bout 500 albums, listened to all of them at least once

Don't mock my grief.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Accept my apology
I'm a normie too :)

~2200 albums on this hard drive

lent my external to my brother but there's probably about the same on that as well

I have 4700 albums.

how do you guys do this? do you just get the entire discographies by your artists?

rarely
like, I have about 3000 artists scrobbled on lastfm
some of them are from single tracks but still, around one or two albums for each, and for about 5 years of not doing much with my life
it's not really a lot

It's probably years of collecting and listening to new shit.

I started really trying to listen new stuff and collect everything I listen to about two years ago and I'm only a quarter of what these guys have.

It's definitely a lot

There are very few artists whose entire discographies I have. Just download a lot of albums I suppose.