You have 10 seconds to prove you didn't vote for donald trump (aka drumpf)

>you have 10 seconds to prove you didn't vote for donald trump (aka drumpf)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CC0o-kIu54Y
youtube.com/watch?v=zT0Rjc6jKCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I DID vote for him - and I am proud that I am not an sjw pussy and intellectual loser like OP.

Couple of friends and I celebrated and hugged when he was announced the runner up. When I drove home I pulled 120 mph for the first time on the i-15.

i dont hate black people bc of the skin color they had no control over

MAGA

i voted for him faggot

I voted for trump because she called me a racist

This:
youtu.be/CC0o-kIu54Y

based af

gtfo

I made america great again

I'm not registered to vote, don't know where I was supposed to go to vote and I only leave the house for doctor's appointments and food.

Fucking parasite

I have a job. I'm on leave of absence because I had surgery

I drank the Obama juice in 2008, by 2012 I couldn't bring myself to vote for him again. You trumpfags will feel the same way come 2020

I'm a Muslim Mexican terrorist.
I'm also pan sexual otherkin

>military
>not stationed in home of record
>left previous command in flordida in august
>took literally 30 days of leave to fuck off and sleep in
>checked in at new base in california in october
>1 week of check in
>immediately went on temporary duty to a different base in california
>been there ever since
>home of record is middle america (i.e. - red state)

Literally no reason to vote for the president. Not going to be living in home of record for a LONG time, possibly never again. So i'm disinterested in both the general election and the local issues from my home state. This country is a wash, anyway. Came down to Trump or Hillary - and the butthurt liberals had the audacity to blame it on people voting 3rd party in swing states...

thats a good prediction, you should work for the polls

Obama kool aid*
I voted for the big orange idiot.
Only because I really couldn't stand Hillary and I couldn't stand how the media was trying the manipulate the public into voting for the bitch.

I'm not american

I'm not retarded

Can't stump the trump!

at least he didn't have them killed :^)

I post on Sup Forums. I'm clearly too autistic to vote.

I'm not in the US, but I would vote for him if I could.

i did, tho

I did vote for him though

im a niggger who hates whites
im a beaner who hates whites.
im a haji sand nigger who whates whites.
im a gay asian who whates whites.
im a retard white women who hates whites.
>stonger together
how did we lose?

If you didn't vote for trump you're a bad person.

I'm yuropoor.

+1

This pic of my babys mama should be enough proof that I'm the kind of person who voted for Hillary.

You're in the minority here OP.

Probably used to it too since only niggers voted for Hillary

thx

I'm not even American and John Olliver pisses me off to no end.
At least now I can imagine him sitting at home sobbing at how the election turned out.

I'm not a yank.

Cause i waited to long with my absentee voting

CUCKED

I'm not American, but it makes me happy that he won just to piss off Hollywood, the establishment and the media who's been pumping out propaganda for Hillary.

Hilldog voter repotin' in

I would vote for him if I was American. Good job user, stay based and enjoy your next 4 or 8 years of true freedom.

it takes less than that to prove you're butthurt

Because you hate whites.

yes you are probably not an intellectual

I didn't vote. Our choices were fucking retard trump, corrupt old shillary. A libertarian who's done too many drugs, a communist and fucking Evan mcmullin.

Only cucks and feminists would vote for anybody else

30 days of leave for no reason? I'm pretty sure I'd have been kicked in the fucking mouth just for having the audacity to ask for such a thing.

A majority of Americans then.

I'm not a racist.

this dude's right

I was so fucking disappointed when democracy gave us 4 choices, and they were all wrong. not a single, decent, leader among them.

I'm not an Americunt

>again

When was it ever great?

1948- 1959

voted for Stein. I didn't know I was going to until I actually did it but Bernie's reproaches caught up with me in the end

I find his Hooveresque economic proposals deeply disturbing. Call me crazy, but I don't feel like standing in a soup line for six hours a day because his tariffs started a trade war that escalated into an actual war and caused a worldwide depression.

Hopefully it was all just shit he said to get elected. His backtracking on certain issues gives me hope.

the orangutan looks more like a rapper or someone from Jamaica

God damn but that's one smartly-dressed group of charity recipients.

To Americans, greatness means being able to destroy other nations at the press of a button and afford a bunch of shit we don't need that will be obsolete as soon as we open the box.

What people fail to understand is that we only accomplished that "greatness" because we swooped into World War II at the last minute, claimed victory for ourselves, and profited off the reconstruction.

HEY! MORE RESPECT FOR MY PEOPLE.

Nah what was WW1...we werent THAT late to the party for the second go around.

/thread

I don't know what to say to that anymore. Seems to me the 1950s were a time of intense unhappiness and self-repression that directly preconditioned the ridiculous excesses of the 1960s.

>yfw the moment he won he started backpedalling

i don't live in this country but be sure i would have voted for him you nigger libtard sjw.

Millions more people voted for Hillary than Trump. In fact, only 27% of people who could've voted were supportive enough of Trump to vote for him.

why? you don't deserve respect

>intellectual loser
I know it's bait, but it does point to a huge problem in this country: anti-intellectualism.

But maybe I'm the one who's wrong. Maybe backwoods, young earth creationists really do have all the answers.

Jenkkihomot vittuun mun laudalta.

He's not even president yet

Do you hate other people based on skin color?
I mean you did specify black, that leaves a bunch of exceptions for you.

So you're implying other people have control over their skin color?
Is there such a thing as a tan-ophobe?

Would like to see your biased statistics there m80.

Funny. I hate black people because they continue to use their skin tone as an excuse to be awful people and blame it on whites, despite the fact that white guilt-riddled liberals have bent over backwards to hand them the world for the past 50 years and they've squandered all the opportunities that opened up as a result.

Not at all, you just specified black people with no control of their skin color. If you were to encompass all people with no control of what skin color they get, you could've said "i don't hate people bc of the skin color they had no control over". That would have included everyone, you focused on black people though.

>drumpf
That name along gave him millions of votes, I love how stupid Olivers writing team are. I love how his writing team still don't' get it and won't by 2020.

But I did

>more insults and another -ism

that didnt work out too well for you, did it?

youtube.com/watch?v=zT0Rjc6jKCg

How is backwoods, young earth creationist an insult? Every one of them I've ever met considered it a badge of honor. Of course, they couldn't spell "badge" or "honor", but they felt the pride nonetheless.

Oh, that wasn't me. I believe the dude you answered to was merely using that as an example.
It's safe to say that it was meant as "no control over their skin color, especially when black".
Since there is a distinct difference between blacks and other "races" regarding impulse control, it's not a long shot that they'd not be great at controlling their skin color either.

If you manage to find any human who can control their skin color, you should introduce them to the scientific world. I'm sure it would bring on some great new advances.

I remember that episode correctly, they did some serious looking into his backround and stuff, impressive effort to be honest. And the best thing they came up with is silly name calling, and not even clever name calling but pretty close to just Trump in german.

speaking of pride whats that saying? pride before the fall? while they might not be able to spell badge or honor, they can certainly spell landslide

You do realize this has been shitposting from the very beginning, right?

Yeah, I've been shitposting since my first reply.
I thought we had a thing going here.

I voted for trump.

Cheerio Gator gets it.

Because I live in Texas, which has voted Republican since 1980 onwards. More then I've been alive. So didn't care to vote for a foregone conclusion.

Also didn't early vote and worked closing shift election day, so fuck if I care.

Breaking News! Vast Majority of Americans Willfully Ignorant and Proud of It!

talk your shit, city boy

I didn't vote because im not a citizen but i would have voted for him

Why? Can't afford a flight home?